We were always told that we won’t be capable to love others if we do not learn to love ourselves first. But when you think about it, we are often taught how to love others, bend over backwards for people who wouldn’t do the same for us, and go beyond the capability of delivering love and effort for other people but not for ourselves.
We are often made to believe that it’s okay to accept the kind of love we think we deserve and never beyond that. That it’s okay to leave ourselves out from the love we so freely give away. The love that we willingly give only to have nothing left for ourselves.
We often think doing so is right until it warps our mind to thinking that self worth is not learning to love ourselves first, but learning to love other people so we could be capable of loving ourselves.
So that we may think doing more for people makes us a better person. That putting others before ourselves justifies our self worth for the amount of love and effort we put out. And while there are more factors that leads us to false sense of self love, it’s about time we change that and make it as what it should really be.
Loving yourself shouldn’t be because of anyone else and definitely shouldn’t be because you want to be able to love someone else better. We should be accepting of our flaws because the reality is that at the end of the day, the only person you truly have is yourself.
We can’t always keep thinking someone is going to be there for us at 4 am when you’re feeling the weight of the world and in need of someone to talk it out with just like you would if someone else was in your shoes. And for that we have to be stronger for ourselves.
We need to learn to pick ourselves up off the floor and continue to be a functional human being. Our body is our home, we can’t live in it peacefully if we mentally keep on destroying it.
Our self worth shouldn’t be solely based on how much satisfaction we get by overexerting effort and love.
Why can’t we learn to do that to ourselves? Why can’t we love ourselves just the same?
We should be encouraging ourselves, no matter how hard it is to be genuinely content about our well-being, that little efforts still contributes to building ourselves up for the kind of love we truly deserve. We should not lessen our standards of love. We should be expecting to be loved the way we want to be and truly deserved to be loved and not just accepting of what we think is enough and most of all, give love and still keep a little (a lot) for yourself.
You are worth more than you think you do and you should never have to feel guilty of never delivering or catering enough to other peoples need. You are what’s important and you are what you need to focus on –not other people.
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
Even if you believe you don’t deserve these things, trust me – you do.
1. You deserve to feel grateful that you’re alive and breathing.
2. You deserve to be happy, even on your bad days.
3. You deserve to wake up every morning and smile.
4. You deserve to heal from all the things that keep weighing you down.
5. You deserve to find happiness in the simplest of things.
6. You deserve to be supported no matter what life throws at you.
7. You deserve to be loved for being you.
8. You deserve to be loved unconditionally even when you’re difficult.
9. You deserve to laugh and enjoy life more.
10. You deserve to be like a flower that grows through the dirt.
11. You deserve to be your best self.
12. You deserve to be successful.
13. You deserve to let go of toxic people and situations.
14. You deserve to move forward in life.
15. You deserve to leave friendships that don’t help you grow.
16. You deserve to stay away from people that keep harming your soul.
17. You deserve to be at your best version ever.
18. You deserve to feel beautiful, even when you don’t feel like it.
19. You deserve to be someone who has a smile that never fades.
20. You deserve to be someone who is full of love, light and life.
21. You deserve to be celebrated, even if it’s just by yourself.
22. You deserve to give yourself a break from all the hard work that you do.
23. You deserve to take yourself out on dates.
24. You deserve to treat yourself on the things that make you happy.
25. You deserve to achieve all your goals and dreams.
26. You deserve to be a powerful human being.
27. You deserve to feel strong no matter how weak you feel.
28. You deserve to have a loving and supportive family.
29. You deserve to love yourself.
30. You deserve to see nothing but good in other people.
31. You deserve to be surrounded by light, not darkness.
32. You deserve to look in the mirror and feel proud of what you see.
33. You deserve to feel like you matter.
34. You deserve to overcome all your hardships and problems.
35. You deserve to be someone people can look up to.
36. You deserve to be a good parent.
37. You deserve to have children that will always respect you.
38. You deserve to have a beautiful pregnancy experience.
39. You deserve to marry a faithful spouse.
40. You deserve to be a great supportive wife.
41. You deserve to be a great supportive husband.
42. You deserve to be someone your family can always rely on.
43. You deserve to have everything under control.
44. You deserve to live your life stress free.
45. You deserve to overcome your depression that keeps drowning you.
46. You deserve to overcome your horrible anxiety.
47. You deserve to have blessings fill your life.
48. You deserve to wake up everyday and feel like your life is a happy miracle.
49. You deserve loyalty, royalty and respect.
50. You deserve so much but you don’t understand it.
51. You deserve to sleep in all positions without feeling like your back hurts.
52. You deserve to not have anything constantly worry you.
53. You deserve to think positively at all times.
54. You deserve to be surrounded by positivity in a world full of negativity.
55. You deserve to go shopping whenever you want to go.
56. You deserve to be financially stable enough to buy whatever you want.
57. You deserve to buy all the latest makeup and fashion trends.
58. You deserve to be a girly girl without feeling shameful about it.
59. You deserve to feel like a strong and powerful man.
60. You deserve to have authority over your own life.
61. You deserve to be the CEO of your own life.
62. You deserve to build and live in your own comfortable home.
63. You deserve to live a luxury lifestyle.
64. You deserve amazing health.
65. You deserve to see a medical report which tells you that you’re healthy.
66. You deserve to be a mentally, emotionally and physically healthy person.
67. You deserve to make mistakes and learn from them.
68. You deserve to feel and be told that you matter, no matter what.
69. You deserve to overcome your struggles.
70. You deserve to let go of your fears and be stronger than them.
71. You deserve to prove your haters wrong.
72. You deserve to succeed through all the problems.
73. You deserve to enjoy the little things.
74. You deserve all the fine things in life.
75. You deserve to ask God for forgiveness.
76. You deserve to sleep peacefully.
77. You deserve to have a healthy timetable.
78. You deserve to have a consistent sleeping pattern.
79. You deserve to get enough sleep to conquer the next day with great energy.
80. You deserve to be in good spirits at all times.
81. You deserve to have friends that bring joy into your life.
82. You deserve to go on adventures where you can make special memories.
83. You deserve to have escape vacations and come back feeling refreshed.
84. You deserve to travel around the world and gain rich experiences.
85. You deserve to be a better person than you ever were before.
86. You deserve to get out of your comfort zone and live life fully.
87. You deserve to become more smarter and intelligent.
88. You deserve to live a very very very long and prosperous life.
89. You deserve to cry, but only out of happiness.
90. You deserve to receive warm hugs that make you feel safe.
91. You deserve to feel safe in such a dangerous world.
92. You deserve to heal from all the bad things you have been through in life.
93. You deserve to see the light where you keep seeing darkness.
94. You deserve to make reality so much better than your dreams.
95. You deserve to know that your past doesn’t define you.
96. You deserve to be looked after and cared for on your weakest days.
97. You deserve to speak your emotions without feeling guilty about it.
98. You deserve to have a voice without feeling small.
99. You deserve to constantly have something great to look forward to.
100. You deserve a life that excites you and makes you want to actually live.
What other things do you deserve that you can add to this list? Please leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts 🙂
My Website is Under Construction
Hey everyone my website is under construction. I’m working on new blog posts and better landing pages. Also I’m working on the navigation of my website as some links are broken. Please bear with me while I try to maintain a better quality of my site. In the meantime, you can still browse through the existing content. Thank You for your understanding and patience In advance!
100 Deep Quotes And Sayings About Depression That Everyone Should Know (Part 7)
69. Depression is anger turned inward.
70. What do you want to do with your life, then? is often the question I'm asked. To be honest, I don't know. I really don't.
71. The sun stopped shining for me is all.
72. Do you know that feeling? When everything you do seems like a struggle. Where you dont wanna leave the house because you know everyone is judging you. Where you cant even ask for directions in fear that they criticise you. Where everyone always seems to be picking out your flaws. That feeling where you feel so damn sick for no reason. Do you know that feeling where you look in the mirror and completely hate what you see. When you grab handfuls and handfuls of fat and just want to cut it all off. That feeling when you see other beautiful girls and just wish you looked like them.
73. What people never understand is that depression isn't about the outside; it's about the inside. Something inside me is wrong. Sure, there are things in my life that make me feel alone, but nothing makes me feel more isolated and terrified than my own voice inside my head.
74. No reason to feel depressed about being depressed. A depression can be a golden opportunity to collect the pieces and build ourselves anew.
75. Isolation and loneliness are central causes of depression and despair.
76. Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
77. Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.
78. I never knew it was possible to be so miserable in so many ways.
79. I wanted a heaven. And I grew up striving for that world -- an eternal world- that would wash away my temporary misery.
81. If you take action while you are made, you will always make the wrong decision.
Uncategorized9 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized9 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized10 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized9 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized3 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)