Girls can be just as fearless as guys. If you need some motivation or if you’re simply wondering what goes on inside the mind of a typical ‘girl boss’, read these quotes and sayings:
1. Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.
2. Real girls are never perfect and perfect girls are never real.
3. Hustle for all that cute, pretty shit like that gucci bag or MK watch.
4. Smile and let everyone see you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
5. Only a real man would respect and take care of you, don’t settle for less.
6. Eyeliner on fleek, hustle on fleek, er.
7. You can be little and fierce at the same time too.
8. Mood swings come and go but my heart stays forever pure.
9. Don’t dream about success, work for it.
10. Be a goal digger, not a gold digger.
11. You ain’t gonna accomplish much if you only grind on the days that you feel good.
12. Once you believe in yourself, you’ll do unbelievable things.
13. If you want it, work for it. It’s that fucking simple.
14. Work your ass off and see yourself winning af.
15. You see all these girls taken by boys that treat them well and you feel left out. But I say, don’t be fooled. Don’t follow the crowd. Stay single. Focus on yourself. Treat yourself. The right guy will catch you at the right time.
16. Just move in silence. When it’s time, your success is gonna bang loud and clear.
17. I’m loyal as fuck. The only thing my man gotta worry about me is being too focused and busy on my goals that I’ve no time for other bullshit.
18. Life is tough, girl, but so are you.
19. You really need a man or just too lazy to hustle?
20. You didn’t wake up today to let negativity back in your life.
21. Don’t fall for fuckboys. Let them fall for you. And when they fall, don’t catch them!
22. Don’t be like them other girls. Be a good girl. Stay away from all that party nonsense and focus on your goals. All that expensive stuff isn’t gonna buy itself.
23. Even on your worst days you gotta be killin’ it.
24. Don’t let a hater’s opinion define you or knock you down. Keep on building yourself up.
25. I hustle ’cause a few years down the line I wanna be crying in my own lamborghini, not a local bus transport.
26. I’m not the kind of girl that competes with other girls. Or even guys. I haven’t got the time or energy for all that nonsense ’cause I be way too busy competing with myself.
27. Some girls daydream about boys. Some girls daydream about business.
28. Know what I like to see? People winning. ‘Cause I know how hard they be working for it. They deserve it.
29. Don’t be a stupid weak girl; be a smart strong girl instead. And make it happen.
30. Quit bitching, you’ve got 24 hours just like everybody else.
31. Not getting enough credit or support doesn’t mean you should stop doing your best.
32. A great life can wait. But first, I gotta earn it. It’s called sacrifice.
33. How to be successful: focus on getting it done.
34. Today’s forecast: 100% chance of winning – don’t give up.
35. I want it all. So I’ma get it all.
36. 2 rules; 1. Set some goals. 2. Demolish them.
37. I come under an anonymous title and people get me confused with being a man. I got a man-like mentality and work ethic, deal with it.
38. I hate attention but if it’s from the only one I need, I love it.
39. Girl be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.
40. Life told me that I’ll be happy. Life also told me that it will make me strong first.
41. Slay in your lane.
42. I’d rather have 1 person’s genuine support, care, love and loyalty than 100 people’s fake ass attention.
43. It takes some kinda stubbornness to succeed as a CEO.
44. Money looks better in my bank account than on my feet tbh.
45. A hater’s opinion ain’t gonna pay your bills. Stay busy & focused.
Are you a girl boss? Or simply what are your opinions? What did you think of these quotes? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂
My Website is Under Construction
Hey everyone my website is under construction. I’m working on new blog posts and better landing pages. Also I’m working on the navigation of my website as some links are broken. Please bear with me while I try to maintain a better quality of my site. In the meantime, you can still browse through the existing content. Thank You for your understanding and patience In advance!
100 Deep Quotes And Sayings About Depression That Everyone Should Know (Part 7)
69. Depression is anger turned inward.
70. What do you want to do with your life, then? is often the question I'm asked. To be honest, I don't know. I really don't.
71. The sun stopped shining for me is all.
72. Do you know that feeling? When everything you do seems like a struggle. Where you dont wanna leave the house because you know everyone is judging you. Where you cant even ask for directions in fear that they criticise you. Where everyone always seems to be picking out your flaws. That feeling where you feel so damn sick for no reason. Do you know that feeling where you look in the mirror and completely hate what you see. When you grab handfuls and handfuls of fat and just want to cut it all off. That feeling when you see other beautiful girls and just wish you looked like them.
73. What people never understand is that depression isn't about the outside; it's about the inside. Something inside me is wrong. Sure, there are things in my life that make me feel alone, but nothing makes me feel more isolated and terrified than my own voice inside my head.
74. No reason to feel depressed about being depressed. A depression can be a golden opportunity to collect the pieces and build ourselves anew.
75. Isolation and loneliness are central causes of depression and despair.
76. Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
77. Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.
78. I never knew it was possible to be so miserable in so many ways.
79. I wanted a heaven. And I grew up striving for that world -- an eternal world- that would wash away my temporary misery.
81. If you take action while you are made, you will always make the wrong decision.
500 Words You Should Know (Part 7)
Draco was an Ancient Athenian politician who introduced a code of laws according to which a startling number of crimes were punishable by death. The adjective derived from his name therefore means exceedingly strict, severe. It’s most often used to describe such things as discipline, punishment, rules and regulations, but if a person whose views on these things were harsh they could be accused of having draconian attitudes, or indeed of being draconian himself.
Cheek, insolence, as in ‘He had the effrontery to say I never give him anything after I paid for his whole family to go on holiday last year’. Not to be confused with affronted, meaning offended, which is how the person uttering that last complaint might feel.
A commonly misused word, this does not mean enormousness. It means appallingness, great wickedness, ‘He seemed not to realize the enormity of his crime’ means he didn’t acknowledge he had done something dreadful, but not necessarily that he had wiped out an entire city.
From the German for ‘replacement’ this is an adjective describing an inferior imitation of something more valuable or attractive: ‘It was one of those twee little hotels with ersatz Victorian furniture’ or ‘Ersatz lemon meringue pie, made with some awful artificial lemon substitute.’
In the plant world, this describes a green plant that has gone pale through lack of sunlight; in human terms it means pale and weak: ‘His skin had that etiolated look of a video-game player who has spent his youth on his game console’.
This means literally to take the skin off, so metaphorically to flay someone alive, to criticize very severely. A critic might, for example, write an excoriating review of a film or play he loathed, while an angry politician might make an excoriating criticism of government policy.
An Italian word, this time related to extravagance and meaning a very showy and elaborate performance, the sort of thing that might have been put on by Hollywood director Busby Berkeley. Special effects, fancy costumes, fireworks – you name it, an extravaganza has it. Expense is no object and taste is rarely a consideration.
An extract from the Atlantic Monthly dated 1900 gives a particularly damning use of this word: “The English drawing master did not teach art, but facile tricks of the brush.’ Facile comes from the Latin for easy and did once mean just that. In modern usage, however, it has the added sense of being just a bit too easy and thus having little value: a facile victory is more or less a walkover; a facile remark is a glib one, easy to make but not requiring much thought.
In logic a fallacy is an error of reasoning that produces a misleading conclusion; fallacious therefore means illogical, misleading, as in a fallacious argument or a fallacious news report. It’s also worth being aware of what philosophers call the fallacy of many questions, of which ‘When did you stop beating your wife?’ is the most frequently given example. It means that the question presupposes something that may be false, but you can’t answer it without acknowledging the accusation. Lose-lose.
This means picky, critical, hard to please and the Latin roots conjure up its connotations beautifully: they are the words for pride and weariness (the second part of fastidious is related to tedious and tedium). So the fastidious person looks down on something as being beneath her and manages to be bored with it at the same time. You might pick fastidiously at your food if it didn’t appeal to you or lift your trouser legs fastidiously so as not to get them wet on a rainy day.
Uncategorized8 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized9 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized8 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized6 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized8 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized9 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)