Let these 50 amazing quotes inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals in life!
1) “Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” -Muhammad Ali
2) “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.” -Michelle Obama
3) “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” -Booker T. Washington
4) “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most.” -Daymond John
5) “You’re always working to improve, and you’re always being critiqued on your next performance. It’s not about what you’ve done. There’s always room to grow.” -Misty Copeland
6) “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” -Tony Robbins
7) “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” -Bruce Lee
8) “Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” -J.K. Rowling
9) “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” -Arianna Huffington
10) “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” -Jack Ma
11) “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.” -Richard Branson
12) “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” -Elon Musk
13) “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” -Oprah Winfrey
14) “I fear failure, but I won’t let it stop me. Sometimes you just got to do it or else it just doesn’t happen.” -Mark Cuban
15) “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” -Nelson Mandela
16) “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein
17) “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” -Lori Greiner
18) “Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you.” -Tony Hsieh
19) “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” -Thomas Edison
20) “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” -Henrey Ford
21) “You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.” -Rita Moreno
22) “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” -Stephen A. Brennan
23) “Aim higher in case you fall short.” -Suzanne Collins
24) “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” -Roy T. Bennett
25) “It’s not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What’s hard, she said, is figuring out what you’re willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about.” -Shauna Niequist
26) “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” -Yogi Berra
27) “Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.” -Dr Roopleen
28) “Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren’t sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better.” -John Carmack
29) “One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.” -Karen Casey
30) “Goals are reached with patience and guidance. Goals are like clouds that drift through the skies waiting to be touched. Goals are the ultimate accomplishment of a wheel that is set in motion.” -Alvaretta Robertsw
31) “Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.” -Fitzhugh Dodson
32) “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” -Anthony Robbins
33) “Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have never gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion that you deserve better and go earn it!” -Steve Maraboli
34) “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, learn about them or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” -Denis Waitley
35) “An average person with average talents and ambition and average education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals.” -Mary Kay Ash
36) “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” -Jeffrey Gitomer
37) “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” -Jordan Belfort
38) “Where are the people who don’t have goals headed? Those 97 per cent end up working for the three percent.” -Shiv Khera
39) “To have goals is to have a future, because without goals we will strive for nothing.” -Andrew Ridings
40) “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life that you want, you’re going to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” -Kevin Ngo
41) “You can set a direct course for your future by defining your goals, or, you can take the opposite position and just let the future haphazardly unfold by itself.” -Catherine Pulsifier
42) “The goal you set must be challenging. At the same time, it should be realistic and attainable, not impossible to reach. It should be challenging enough to make you stretch, but not so far that you break.” -Rick Hansen
43) “Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets.” -Nido Qubein
44) “Having an exciting destination is like setting a needle in your compass. From then on, the compass knows only one point – its ideal. And it will faithfully guide you there through the darkest nights and fiercest storms.” -Daniel Boone
45) “A distracted existence leads us to no goal.” -John Wolfgang
46) “Our thoughts create our reality – where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go.” -Peter McWilliams
47) “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” -Brian Tracy
48) “The only way to improve is to set yourself harder goals.” -Joanne Whalley
49) “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
50) “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” -Vincent Van Gogh
What’s your favourite goals quote? What is one quote that motivated you enough to start working towards your goals? Share your thoughts in the comment box below, it might inspire someone, and I would sure like to read them 🙂 Thanks in advance!
23 Realist Souljaboy Quotes
Here I have gathered quotes and sayings by Souljaboy (mostly from his twitter page!). I hope you enjoy them. And I hope Souljaboy sees this one day!
1. I pay attention to shit you wouldn't even think I'm paying attention to.
2. I can't be around weak minded mfs
3. I taught Drake everything he knows.
5. Don't involve yourself in shit that has nothing to do with you.
6. What we talk about in private will never be displayed to the public.
7. Don't care about my past, leave it where it's at
8. I was one of the first artists to have a youtube account, if not the first. I joined two months after the site launched.
9. I'm on some other shit
10. Idc how I'm viewed, I know me. I'm good.
11. My life is a movie
12. Everybody not built like you, so never expect the same in return.
13. When people don't like you they'll ride with anybody that's against you
14. A lot of muthafuckas can't handle real so they call it disrespectful.
15. When they can't use you they gone bash you. They never was with you.
16. Fuck being real in my face. Try speaking up when it's behind my back. That's what you call a real nigga
17. Sometimes that hurt changes you for the better
18. Some days I just don't like to be bothered
19. Niggaz don't know if they wanna beef with you or be your fan
20. Swag defines an artist, period.
21. LOL at these unloyal ass people how do you live with yourself knowing you a fake SMH
22. If I'm going to make music for the streets or the clubs or whatever, I go at it with 110 percent
23. Start venting to God... He not gone tell nobody
So what did you think about these quotes? Which one is your favourite? Do leave a comment down below, I look forward to reading your views 🙂
15 Deep Wiz Khalifa Quotes
Here are 15 deep Wiz Khalifa quotes that I put together.
1. Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me.
2. Being single doesn't always mean being available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says 'do not disturb' on your heart.
3. Good things come in good time.
4. I'm shy. Most people don't take the time to get to know me. They don't take the time to explore the real me.
5. Anything you want, you can get. You gotta build it though.
6. We must get hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.
7. There are consequences to every decision.
8. Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can't take it back.
9. I come from a place where people get high, the grades get low, and if someone has a secret, everyone knows.
10. I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own.
11. Whatever I do, I do it because I want to do it and because it's completely, 100% me.
12. Don't let the sadness from the past and the future, ruin the happiness of the present.
13. I am not a facebook status, you do not have to like me.
14. I've done a lot of work to get where I'm at, but I have to keep working.
15. Depending on how it's going, we only gonna get tougher.
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
291. Growth and change can be painful, but nothing is as painful as being stuck somewhere you don't belong
292. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
293. People won't change until they want to. You only can spark a thought in their mind and it's up to them to ponder on it or discard it.
294. Dreams are there to inspire and motivate you, but at the end of each day don't forget to have a reality check: did you do anything that took you closer to your dreams? Always remember that dreams don't work unless you do
295. Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with in-sight and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are acculated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life.
296. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
297. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Be strong and choose to be positive.
298. Being hurt is a byproduct of being human. The smartest are those who take the lessons with them so they don't make the same mistake twice and the strongest are the ones who learn and keep living with an open heart. The best people do both.
299. Change the way you frame your thoughts. Instead of being upset that you aren't where you want to be, be excited for what you will be.
300. Hustle more and complain less
301. The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
302. I'm not arrogant, I'm just humble enough to know that I'm a different thing and not everyone deserves to know me.
303. Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats
304. Circle gets smaller and smaller until youre left with nobody but yourself. Keep that the tightest circle you will ever know.
305. I like a state of continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind
306. Gotta move different if you want different things
307. Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us
308. Your mind has the power to change all of the outer aspects of your life. You create your life from the inside out.
309. With the new day comes new strength
310. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think
311. Never bother to be better than anyone else except your previous self.
312. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted
313. Do your best to get as far away from negativity in your life. It'll only bring you down.
314. Always appreciate where you are in your journey. You may not be where you want to be, but anything worth having takes time.
315. Mindset is everything. Once you believe you can achieve something, you most likely will.
316. How many times will you tell yourself that you deserve better until you actually do something about it? Take action now and give yourself the life you deserve. People won't help you, only you can help you.
317. Your purpose should drive you. Your purpose should keep you going when set backs come your way. Your purpose should give you the mental toughness to move forward until you get where you want to be in life.
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized3 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized2 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized6 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply