Let these 50 amazing quotes inspire and motivate you to achieve your goals in life!
1) “Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” -Muhammad Ali
2) “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.” -Michelle Obama
3) “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” -Booker T. Washington
4) “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most.” -Daymond John
5) “You’re always working to improve, and you’re always being critiqued on your next performance. It’s not about what you’ve done. There’s always room to grow.” -Misty Copeland
6) “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” -Tony Robbins
7) “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” -Bruce Lee
8) “Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” -J.K. Rowling
9) “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” -Arianna Huffington
10) “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” -Jack Ma
11) “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.” -Richard Branson
12) “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” -Elon Musk
13) “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” -Oprah Winfrey
14) “I fear failure, but I won’t let it stop me. Sometimes you just got to do it or else it just doesn’t happen.” -Mark Cuban
15) “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” -Nelson Mandela
16) “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein
17) “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” -Lori Greiner
18) “Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you.” -Tony Hsieh
19) “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” -Thomas Edison
20) “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” -Henrey Ford
21) “You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.” -Rita Moreno
22) “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” -Stephen A. Brennan
23) “Aim higher in case you fall short.” -Suzanne Collins
24) “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” -Roy T. Bennett
25) “It’s not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What’s hard, she said, is figuring out what you’re willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about.” -Shauna Niequist
26) “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” -Yogi Berra
27) “Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.” -Dr Roopleen
28) “Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren’t sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better.” -John Carmack
29) “One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.” -Karen Casey
30) “Goals are reached with patience and guidance. Goals are like clouds that drift through the skies waiting to be touched. Goals are the ultimate accomplishment of a wheel that is set in motion.” -Alvaretta Robertsw
31) “Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.” -Fitzhugh Dodson
32) “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” -Anthony Robbins
33) “Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have never gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion that you deserve better and go earn it!” -Steve Maraboli
34) “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, learn about them or even seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” -Denis Waitley
35) “An average person with average talents and ambition and average education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals.” -Mary Kay Ash
36) “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” -Jeffrey Gitomer
37) “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” -Jordan Belfort
38) “Where are the people who don’t have goals headed? Those 97 per cent end up working for the three percent.” -Shiv Khera
39) “To have goals is to have a future, because without goals we will strive for nothing.” -Andrew Ridings
40) “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life that you want, you’re going to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” -Kevin Ngo
41) “You can set a direct course for your future by defining your goals, or, you can take the opposite position and just let the future haphazardly unfold by itself.” -Catherine Pulsifier
42) “The goal you set must be challenging. At the same time, it should be realistic and attainable, not impossible to reach. It should be challenging enough to make you stretch, but not so far that you break.” -Rick Hansen
43) “Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets.” -Nido Qubein
44) “Having an exciting destination is like setting a needle in your compass. From then on, the compass knows only one point – its ideal. And it will faithfully guide you there through the darkest nights and fiercest storms.” -Daniel Boone
45) “A distracted existence leads us to no goal.” -John Wolfgang
46) “Our thoughts create our reality – where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go.” -Peter McWilliams
47) “If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.” -Brian Tracy
48) “The only way to improve is to set yourself harder goals.” -Joanne Whalley
49) “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
50) “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” -Vincent Van Gogh
What’s your favourite goals quote? What is one quote that motivated you enough to start working towards your goals? Share your thoughts in the comment box below, it might inspire someone, and I would sure like to read them 🙂 Thanks in advance!
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
9 Steps To A Wealthier You (Part 6)
6. Independence (me, me and little me)
Independence is the first truly active state of Wealth Consciousness. Here you have seen things for what they are and you want to change them.
Independence is first and foremost a decision. It is a turning point in life. It is a single moment in which you decide to turn things around, to take responsibility, to take charge of your life and your wealth. It is the beginning of letting go. It could be this very moment, as you read these words.
Independence is the beginning of the wealth journey. Until this point, it has been preparation, letting go of excess baggage, shredding unnecessary weight so you can really move along.
Independence is also the realisation, the firm acknowledgement, that you are all you need and that you are enough. It is entered when you decide you will make it happen. You will begin the wealth journey.
In independence you are taking responsibility. You are creating a future where you can be free from the money treadmill of debt-work-debt. Now is the time to look at budgets and investment options. Now is the time to become informed. You will find you will naturally be drawn to finding out more about money. You will want to make informed choices.
To maintain your status of independence, you must be able to assert yourself. Stand in your power. That’s what independence is about. You must be able to think and act for yourself, and also to take responsibility for your actions. You must be able to trust yourself; most importantly, trust your gut. Trust your instincts above all the fancy paperwork and familiar brand names and people who know better, even if they are better educated, wealthier, and more accomplished than you.
The road to wealth which starts with independence is paved with the pearls of your own wisdom. Begin to believe you know better. Because, when it comes to you, no one knows better than you what is best for you, and how best to get it. Begin to exercise that belief in your day-to-day life. Acknowledge and act on your intuition and it will get stronger and stronger.
As far as actual wealth is concerned, the consciousness of Independence is a little like a cocoon phase. It is the still point between one state and another. In independence you are becoming aware, seeing things for what they are, taking stock, weighing your options and looking at possibilities.
Give a little thought to INDEPENDENCE:
-What do I need to experience to feel independent?
-What do I need to own and earn to be financially independent?
-In which area of my life do I enjoy independence?
-How can I increase my sense of independence in all areas of life?
-What do I need to do to become financially independent?
Independence is the realisation that you don’t actually need money, because you are its source.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)