1. Be kind, whenever possible. It is always possible.
2. You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them – for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions.
3. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
4. Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival.
5. Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures.
6. An open heart is an open mind.
7. Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
8. If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
9. We are but visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life.
10. Someone else’s action should not determine your response.
11. Happiness doesn’t always come from a pursuit. Sometimes it comes when we least expect it.
12. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
13. If a problem can be solved it will be. If it can not be solved there is no use worrying about it.
14. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
15. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
16. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.
17. We discover that all human beings are just like us, so we are able to relate to them more easily. That generates a spirit of friendship in which there is less need to hide what we feel or what we are doing.
18. If I am only happy for myself, many fewer chances for happiness. If I am happy when good things happen to other people, billions more chances to be happy!
19. It is our collective and individual responsibility to preserve and tend to the environment in which we all live.
20. Although you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you can suffer by how you choose to respond to the situation.
21. Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
22. The topic of compassion is not at all religious business; it is important to know it is human business, it is a question of human survival.
23. Human use, population, and technology have reached that certain stage where mother Earth no longer accepts our presence with silence.
24. My religion is kindness.
25. Our ancient experience confirms at every point that everything is linked together, everything is inseparable.
26. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
27. True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time.
28. The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience.
29. Instead of wondering WHY this is happening to you, consider why this is happening to YOU.
30. One of the basic points is kindness. With kindness, with love and compassion, with his feeling that is the essence of brotherhood, sisterhood, one will have inner peace. This compassionate feeling is the basis of inner peace.
31. The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual’s own reason and critical analysis.
32. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.
33. The essence of any religion is good heart. Sometimes I call love and compassion a universal religion. This is my religion.
34. The ultimate source of happiness is not money and power, but warm-heartedness.
35. When something needs to be done in the world to rectify the wrongs, if one is really concerned with benefiting others one needs to be engaged, involved. This is action out of compassion.
36. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
37. Despite all philosophical differences, all major world religions have the same potential to create good human beings.
38. Neither a space station nor an enlightened mind can be realized in a day.
39. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
40. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
41. People take difference roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
42. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.
43. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
44. Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us tranquility and happiness we all seek.
45. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
46. Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge, and through humane ways.
47. If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.
48. Inner peace is the key: if you have inner peace, the external problems do not affect your deep sense of peace and tranquility… without this inner peace, no matter how comfortable your life is materially, you may still be worried, disturbed, or unhappy because of circumstances.
49. True change is within; leave the outside as it is.
50. We are visitors on this planet. We are here for one hundred years at the very most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true meaning of life.
51. To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up.
52. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
53. When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, ‘Oh yes — I already have everything that I really need.’
54. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
55. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
56. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
57. If you shift your focus from yourself to others, extend your concern to others, and cultivate the thought of caring for the well being of others, then this will have the immediate effect of opening up your life and helping you to reach out.
58. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
59. In accepting that suffering is a part of your daily existence you could begin by examining the factors that normally give rise of feelings of discontent and mental unhappiness.
60. Only through the development of mutual respect, and in a spirit of truth, can friendship come about. By these means it is possible to move human minds, but never by force.
61. The purpose of religion is to control yourself, not to criticise others.
62. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.
63. The greater the level of calmness of our mind, the greater our peace of mind, the greater our ability to. enjoy a happy and joyful life.
64. You are made for perfection, but you are not yet perfect. You are a masterpiece in the making.
65. From the moment of birth, every human being wants to discover happiness and avoid suffering.
66. If as spiritual practitioners we ignore the discoveries of science, our practice is also impoverished, as this mind-set can lead to fundamentalism.
67. If with a warm heart and patience we can consider the views of others, and exchange ideas in calm discussion, we will find points of agreement
68. Peace, in the sense of the absence of war, is of little value to someone who is dying of hunger or cold…Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free.
69. I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction.
70. In the process of developing an accurate assessment of who you actually are, you need to appreciate the disparity between how you appear to your own mind and how you indeed exist.
71. When things go smoothly, then we can pretend we are something very special. But something happens, something unexpected, then we are forced to act like normal human beings.
72. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. And be kinder than is necessary.
73. Symptoms of chronic stress are feelings of fragmentation and of chasing after time – of not being able to be present. What we are looking for is a settled, joyful state of being, and we need to give this state space.
74. Living in society, we must share the suffering of our fellow citizens and practice compassion and tolerance not only toward our loved ones but also toward our enemies.
75. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
76. Once you realize things are always changing, if you are passing through a difficult period you can find comfort in knowing that the situation will not remain that way forever.
77. People should never sit alone for too long when they’re crying.
78. Special insight arises from its cause, correct view, which in turn arises from listening and contemplation.
79. Each one of us is responsible for reducing the negative potential of every situation we have to face.
80. Of course, I fail sometimes. Sometimes I get irritated. Occasionally I use a harsh word, but when I do, immediately I feel “Oh this is wrong.”
81. Through meditation we can train our minds in such a way that negative qualities are abandoned and positive qualities are generated and enhanced.
82. Why be unhappy about something if it can be remedied? And what is the use of being unhappy if it cannot be remedied?
83. If you are calm, even your enemy cannot disturb you.
84. When we accept what is happening now, we can be curious about what might happen next.
85. We have no means of discriminating between right and wrong if we do not take into account others’ feelings, others’ suffering.
86. Under no circumstances should you lose hope. Hopelessness is a real cause of failure. Remember, you can overcome any problem.
87. Every day, think as you wake up, ‘I am fortunate to be alive. I have a precious human life. I am not going to waste it.’
23 Realist Souljaboy Quotes
Here I have gathered quotes and sayings by Souljaboy (mostly from his twitter page!). I hope you enjoy them. And I hope Souljaboy sees this one day!
1. I pay attention to shit you wouldn't even think I'm paying attention to.
2. I can't be around weak minded mfs
3. I taught Drake everything he knows.
5. Don't involve yourself in shit that has nothing to do with you.
6. What we talk about in private will never be displayed to the public.
7. Don't care about my past, leave it where it's at
8. I was one of the first artists to have a youtube account, if not the first. I joined two months after the site launched.
9. I'm on some other shit
10. Idc how I'm viewed, I know me. I'm good.
11. My life is a movie
12. Everybody not built like you, so never expect the same in return.
13. When people don't like you they'll ride with anybody that's against you
14. A lot of muthafuckas can't handle real so they call it disrespectful.
15. When they can't use you they gone bash you. They never was with you.
16. Fuck being real in my face. Try speaking up when it's behind my back. That's what you call a real nigga
17. Sometimes that hurt changes you for the better
18. Some days I just don't like to be bothered
19. Niggaz don't know if they wanna beef with you or be your fan
20. Swag defines an artist, period.
21. LOL at these unloyal ass people how do you live with yourself knowing you a fake SMH
22. If I'm going to make music for the streets or the clubs or whatever, I go at it with 110 percent
23. Start venting to God... He not gone tell nobody
So what did you think about these quotes? Which one is your favourite? Do leave a comment down below, I look forward to reading your views 🙂
15 Deep Wiz Khalifa Quotes
Here are 15 deep Wiz Khalifa quotes that I put together.
1. Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me.
2. Being single doesn't always mean being available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says 'do not disturb' on your heart.
3. Good things come in good time.
4. I'm shy. Most people don't take the time to get to know me. They don't take the time to explore the real me.
5. Anything you want, you can get. You gotta build it though.
6. We must get hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.
7. There are consequences to every decision.
8. Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can't take it back.
9. I come from a place where people get high, the grades get low, and if someone has a secret, everyone knows.
10. I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own.
11. Whatever I do, I do it because I want to do it and because it's completely, 100% me.
12. Don't let the sadness from the past and the future, ruin the happiness of the present.
13. I am not a facebook status, you do not have to like me.
14. I've done a lot of work to get where I'm at, but I have to keep working.
15. Depending on how it's going, we only gonna get tougher.
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
291. Growth and change can be painful, but nothing is as painful as being stuck somewhere you don't belong
292. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
293. People won't change until they want to. You only can spark a thought in their mind and it's up to them to ponder on it or discard it.
294. Dreams are there to inspire and motivate you, but at the end of each day don't forget to have a reality check: did you do anything that took you closer to your dreams? Always remember that dreams don't work unless you do
295. Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with in-sight and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are acculated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life.
296. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
297. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Be strong and choose to be positive.
298. Being hurt is a byproduct of being human. The smartest are those who take the lessons with them so they don't make the same mistake twice and the strongest are the ones who learn and keep living with an open heart. The best people do both.
299. Change the way you frame your thoughts. Instead of being upset that you aren't where you want to be, be excited for what you will be.
300. Hustle more and complain less
301. The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
302. I'm not arrogant, I'm just humble enough to know that I'm a different thing and not everyone deserves to know me.
303. Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats
304. Circle gets smaller and smaller until youre left with nobody but yourself. Keep that the tightest circle you will ever know.
305. I like a state of continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind
306. Gotta move different if you want different things
307. Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us
308. Your mind has the power to change all of the outer aspects of your life. You create your life from the inside out.
309. With the new day comes new strength
310. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think
311. Never bother to be better than anyone else except your previous self.
312. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted
313. Do your best to get as far away from negativity in your life. It'll only bring you down.
314. Always appreciate where you are in your journey. You may not be where you want to be, but anything worth having takes time.
315. Mindset is everything. Once you believe you can achieve something, you most likely will.
316. How many times will you tell yourself that you deserve better until you actually do something about it? Take action now and give yourself the life you deserve. People won't help you, only you can help you.
317. Your purpose should drive you. Your purpose should keep you going when set backs come your way. Your purpose should give you the mental toughness to move forward until you get where you want to be in life.
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized3 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized2 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized6 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply