1. Be kind, whenever possible. It is always possible.
2. You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them – for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions.
3. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
4. Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival.
5. Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures.
6. An open heart is an open mind.
7. Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
8. If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
9. We are but visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life.
10. Someone else’s action should not determine your response.
11. Happiness doesn’t always come from a pursuit. Sometimes it comes when we least expect it.
12. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
13. If a problem can be solved it will be. If it can not be solved there is no use worrying about it.
14. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
15. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
16. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.
17. We discover that all human beings are just like us, so we are able to relate to them more easily. That generates a spirit of friendship in which there is less need to hide what we feel or what we are doing.
18. If I am only happy for myself, many fewer chances for happiness. If I am happy when good things happen to other people, billions more chances to be happy!
19. It is our collective and individual responsibility to preserve and tend to the environment in which we all live.
20. Although you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you can suffer by how you choose to respond to the situation.
21. Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
22. The topic of compassion is not at all religious business; it is important to know it is human business, it is a question of human survival.
23. Human use, population, and technology have reached that certain stage where mother Earth no longer accepts our presence with silence.
24. My religion is kindness.
25. Our ancient experience confirms at every point that everything is linked together, everything is inseparable.
26. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
27. True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time.
28. The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience.
29. Instead of wondering WHY this is happening to you, consider why this is happening to YOU.
30. One of the basic points is kindness. With kindness, with love and compassion, with his feeling that is the essence of brotherhood, sisterhood, one will have inner peace. This compassionate feeling is the basis of inner peace.
31. The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual’s own reason and critical analysis.
32. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.
33. The essence of any religion is good heart. Sometimes I call love and compassion a universal religion. This is my religion.
34. The ultimate source of happiness is not money and power, but warm-heartedness.
35. When something needs to be done in the world to rectify the wrongs, if one is really concerned with benefiting others one needs to be engaged, involved. This is action out of compassion.
36. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
37. Despite all philosophical differences, all major world religions have the same potential to create good human beings.
38. Neither a space station nor an enlightened mind can be realized in a day.
39. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
40. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
41. People take difference roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
42. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.
43. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
44. Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us tranquility and happiness we all seek.
45. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
46. Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge, and through humane ways.
47. If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.
48. Inner peace is the key: if you have inner peace, the external problems do not affect your deep sense of peace and tranquility… without this inner peace, no matter how comfortable your life is materially, you may still be worried, disturbed, or unhappy because of circumstances.
49. True change is within; leave the outside as it is.
50. We are visitors on this planet. We are here for one hundred years at the very most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true meaning of life.
51. To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up.
52. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
53. When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, ‘Oh yes — I already have everything that I really need.’
54. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
55. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
56. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
57. If you shift your focus from yourself to others, extend your concern to others, and cultivate the thought of caring for the well being of others, then this will have the immediate effect of opening up your life and helping you to reach out.
58. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
59. In accepting that suffering is a part of your daily existence you could begin by examining the factors that normally give rise of feelings of discontent and mental unhappiness.
60. Only through the development of mutual respect, and in a spirit of truth, can friendship come about. By these means it is possible to move human minds, but never by force.
61. The purpose of religion is to control yourself, not to criticise others.
62. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.
63. The greater the level of calmness of our mind, the greater our peace of mind, the greater our ability to. enjoy a happy and joyful life.
64. You are made for perfection, but you are not yet perfect. You are a masterpiece in the making.
65. From the moment of birth, every human being wants to discover happiness and avoid suffering.
66. If as spiritual practitioners we ignore the discoveries of science, our practice is also impoverished, as this mind-set can lead to fundamentalism.
67. If with a warm heart and patience we can consider the views of others, and exchange ideas in calm discussion, we will find points of agreement
68. Peace, in the sense of the absence of war, is of little value to someone who is dying of hunger or cold…Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free.
69. I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction.
70. In the process of developing an accurate assessment of who you actually are, you need to appreciate the disparity between how you appear to your own mind and how you indeed exist.
71. When things go smoothly, then we can pretend we are something very special. But something happens, something unexpected, then we are forced to act like normal human beings.
72. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. And be kinder than is necessary.
73. Symptoms of chronic stress are feelings of fragmentation and of chasing after time – of not being able to be present. What we are looking for is a settled, joyful state of being, and we need to give this state space.
74. Living in society, we must share the suffering of our fellow citizens and practice compassion and tolerance not only toward our loved ones but also toward our enemies.
75. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
76. Once you realize things are always changing, if you are passing through a difficult period you can find comfort in knowing that the situation will not remain that way forever.
77. People should never sit alone for too long when they’re crying.
78. Special insight arises from its cause, correct view, which in turn arises from listening and contemplation.
79. Each one of us is responsible for reducing the negative potential of every situation we have to face.
80. Of course, I fail sometimes. Sometimes I get irritated. Occasionally I use a harsh word, but when I do, immediately I feel “Oh this is wrong.”
81. Through meditation we can train our minds in such a way that negative qualities are abandoned and positive qualities are generated and enhanced.
82. Why be unhappy about something if it can be remedied? And what is the use of being unhappy if it cannot be remedied?
83. If you are calm, even your enemy cannot disturb you.
84. When we accept what is happening now, we can be curious about what might happen next.
85. We have no means of discriminating between right and wrong if we do not take into account others’ feelings, others’ suffering.
86. Under no circumstances should you lose hope. Hopelessness is a real cause of failure. Remember, you can overcome any problem.
87. Every day, think as you wake up, ‘I am fortunate to be alive. I have a precious human life. I am not going to waste it.’
20 Alone Quotes That Will Make You Feel Less Lonely
Nobody likes to be lonely, but sometimes being alone can really help you find yourself. Here are 20 quotes that will make you think deeply about being alone... hope you enjoy!
1. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
2. There are people who like to be alone without feeling lonely at all.
3. If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself.
4. I often stood in front of the mirror alone, wondering how ugly a person could get.
5. I don't mind. I like being alone.
6. I never wanted to be alone, but I always opted for loneliness. I am an emotional, sensitive and expressive creature.
7. Nobody enjoys the company of others as intensely as someone who usually avoids the company of others.
8. I've always believed that the only defeats and victories that matter in life are those you lose or win alone, against yourself.
9. People may still feel lonely even among the crowd.
10. There must be different kinds of loneliness, or at least different degrees of loneliness, but the most terrifying loneliness is not experienced by everyone and can be understood by only a few.
11. The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody.
12. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me, or worst of all, being alone while being with somebody.
13. It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
14. I had already found that it was not good to be alone, and so made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self.
15. I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
16. Sometimes it's better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way.
17. My alone feels so good, I can only be around people that are better than my solitude.
18. Without great solitude no serious work is possible.
19. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
20. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you'll never know if you're choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
So what are your thoughts about being alone? Do you find peace or chaos in your alone time? Leave a comment below, I look forward to reading your opinion 🙂
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 3)
50. Life will always try to make things difficult for you, but every time you overcome obstacles, you come out stronger.
51. Die trying, not as a failure or disappointment.
52. People that keep on repeating the same old mistakes are literally damaging their future without even being aware.
53. You need to be there for yourself too.
54. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
55. No matter how good of a person you are, even the "small" mistakes will cost you.
56. Life is only as good as you make it.
57. Find faith in yourself and get to know yourself above all. Forget about outside negative forces, pay attention to your positive vision and work towards that
58. When you're thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more. Try to stay positive and things will get better
59. Let go of everything for a short while, find yourself, heal yourself, build yourself and have faith.
60. In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.
61. Don't focus on what others are doing no matter how much more successful or better they are than you. Just focus on yourself and what you can do to succeed.
62. It doesn't get easier you just get stronger.
63. You don't "discover" your place in the world. You carve it out.
64. The most important thing is to continue. Forget about others, forget about the scoreboard, forget about your failures. Just keep pushing.
65. Don't bury thoughts of hatred in your heart. Let it go and focus on something that brings you peace.
66. Always take 100% care of yourself, even if the odds are against you.
67. Invest in whatever is good for your overall health. Heart, mind, body and soul.
68. The more you learn, the more you see.
69. Doing something good with your whole heart will never go to waste.
70. God has a blessing with your name on it.
71. Break the habit of saying things about yourself that you do not want to come true.
72. That little spark you feel as you heal. That's what life's about.
73. The way that you deal with things, is the way that things will deal with you.
74. The difficult days prepare for the best days ahead.
75. You can accept your life as it is, or you can change it. You can let your life happen to you, or make your life happen through you.
76. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
77. The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.
40 Eye Opening Quotes About Learning That Will Change Your Thinking
Without learning, life would be meaningless. Learning is what gives meaning in life, and it is what brings purpose too. Here are 40 quotes that will make you think about the importance of learning. Hope you enjoy reading through them. 🙂
1. He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.
2. There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
3. The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.
4. Developing a desire to learn is the kindling point of all classroom achievement.
5. Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
6. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
7. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.
8. Time doesn't heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.
9. Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
10. Some things cannot be taught; they must be experienced. You never learn the most valuable lessons in life until you go through your own journey.
11. It is difficult to live in and enjoy the moment when you are thinking about the past or worrying about the future. You cannot change your past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about your future. Learn from the past, plan for the future. The more you live in and enjoy the present moment, the happier you will be.
12. Learning never exhausts the mind.
13. One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity and learning to truly not give a shit.
14. People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.
15. Change is the end result of all true learning.
16. For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
17. How much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.
18. No matter how much experience you have, there's always something new you can learn and room for improvement.
19. That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way.
20. The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
21. Small minds have always lashed out at what they don't understand.
22. The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
23. It is the mark of a truly educated man to know what not to read.
24. Life is a balanced system of learning and evolution. Whether pleasure or pain; every situation in your life serves a purpose. It is up to us to recognize what that purpose could be.
25. What does reason know? Reason only knows what it has succeeded in learning...
26. With too much pride a man cannot learn a thing. In and of itself, learning teaches how foolish you are.
27. It's not just learning that's important. It's learning what to do with what you learn and learning why you learn things that matters.
28. At the end of your lives you will not be judged by academic successes, the degrees or diplomas earned, the positions held, the material wealth acquired, or power and prestige, but rather on the basis of what you have become as persons and what you are in conduct and character.
29. We can't begin to learn until we admit how much we don't know.
30. Every pain is a lesson.
31. Don't learn to do, but learn in doing.
32. It's not always what we don't know that gets in our way; sometimes it's what we think we know that keeps us from learning.
33. They say faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.
34. suffering is a part of real life lesson.
35. we all mess up. It's what we learn from our mistakes that matters.
36. Learning is important. It is a way to make a life better for yourself and your family.
37. You have to learn how to die if you wanna be alive.
38. The deepest learning directs your thinking. The deepest thinking directs your learning.
39. Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
40. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
So what are your thoughts? Leave a comment below!
Uncategorized9 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized10 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized9 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized10 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized9 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized3 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)