1. Be kind, whenever possible. It is always possible.
2. You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them – for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions.
3. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
4. Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival.
5. Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures.
6. An open heart is an open mind.
7. Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
8. If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
9. We are but visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life.
10. Someone else’s action should not determine your response.
11. Happiness doesn’t always come from a pursuit. Sometimes it comes when we least expect it.
12. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
13. If a problem can be solved it will be. If it can not be solved there is no use worrying about it.
14. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
15. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
16. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.
17. We discover that all human beings are just like us, so we are able to relate to them more easily. That generates a spirit of friendship in which there is less need to hide what we feel or what we are doing.
18. If I am only happy for myself, many fewer chances for happiness. If I am happy when good things happen to other people, billions more chances to be happy!
19. It is our collective and individual responsibility to preserve and tend to the environment in which we all live.
20. Although you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you can suffer by how you choose to respond to the situation.
21. Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
22. The topic of compassion is not at all religious business; it is important to know it is human business, it is a question of human survival.
23. Human use, population, and technology have reached that certain stage where mother Earth no longer accepts our presence with silence.
24. My religion is kindness.
25. Our ancient experience confirms at every point that everything is linked together, everything is inseparable.
26. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
27. True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time.
28. The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience.
29. Instead of wondering WHY this is happening to you, consider why this is happening to YOU.
30. One of the basic points is kindness. With kindness, with love and compassion, with his feeling that is the essence of brotherhood, sisterhood, one will have inner peace. This compassionate feeling is the basis of inner peace.
31. The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual’s own reason and critical analysis.
32. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.
33. The essence of any religion is good heart. Sometimes I call love and compassion a universal religion. This is my religion.
34. The ultimate source of happiness is not money and power, but warm-heartedness.
35. When something needs to be done in the world to rectify the wrongs, if one is really concerned with benefiting others one needs to be engaged, involved. This is action out of compassion.
36. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
37. Despite all philosophical differences, all major world religions have the same potential to create good human beings.
38. Neither a space station nor an enlightened mind can be realized in a day.
39. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
40. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
41. People take difference roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
42. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.
43. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
44. Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us tranquility and happiness we all seek.
45. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
46. Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge, and through humane ways.
47. If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.
48. Inner peace is the key: if you have inner peace, the external problems do not affect your deep sense of peace and tranquility… without this inner peace, no matter how comfortable your life is materially, you may still be worried, disturbed, or unhappy because of circumstances.
49. True change is within; leave the outside as it is.
50. We are visitors on this planet. We are here for one hundred years at the very most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true meaning of life.
51. To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up.
52. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
53. When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, ‘Oh yes — I already have everything that I really need.’
54. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
55. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
56. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
57. If you shift your focus from yourself to others, extend your concern to others, and cultivate the thought of caring for the well being of others, then this will have the immediate effect of opening up your life and helping you to reach out.
58. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
59. In accepting that suffering is a part of your daily existence you could begin by examining the factors that normally give rise of feelings of discontent and mental unhappiness.
60. Only through the development of mutual respect, and in a spirit of truth, can friendship come about. By these means it is possible to move human minds, but never by force.
61. The purpose of religion is to control yourself, not to criticise others.
62. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.
63. The greater the level of calmness of our mind, the greater our peace of mind, the greater our ability to. enjoy a happy and joyful life.
64. You are made for perfection, but you are not yet perfect. You are a masterpiece in the making.
65. From the moment of birth, every human being wants to discover happiness and avoid suffering.
66. If as spiritual practitioners we ignore the discoveries of science, our practice is also impoverished, as this mind-set can lead to fundamentalism.
67. If with a warm heart and patience we can consider the views of others, and exchange ideas in calm discussion, we will find points of agreement
68. Peace, in the sense of the absence of war, is of little value to someone who is dying of hunger or cold…Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free.
69. I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction.
70. In the process of developing an accurate assessment of who you actually are, you need to appreciate the disparity between how you appear to your own mind and how you indeed exist.
71. When things go smoothly, then we can pretend we are something very special. But something happens, something unexpected, then we are forced to act like normal human beings.
72. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. And be kinder than is necessary.
73. Symptoms of chronic stress are feelings of fragmentation and of chasing after time – of not being able to be present. What we are looking for is a settled, joyful state of being, and we need to give this state space.
74. Living in society, we must share the suffering of our fellow citizens and practice compassion and tolerance not only toward our loved ones but also toward our enemies.
75. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
76. Once you realize things are always changing, if you are passing through a difficult period you can find comfort in knowing that the situation will not remain that way forever.
77. People should never sit alone for too long when they’re crying.
78. Special insight arises from its cause, correct view, which in turn arises from listening and contemplation.
79. Each one of us is responsible for reducing the negative potential of every situation we have to face.
80. Of course, I fail sometimes. Sometimes I get irritated. Occasionally I use a harsh word, but when I do, immediately I feel “Oh this is wrong.”
81. Through meditation we can train our minds in such a way that negative qualities are abandoned and positive qualities are generated and enhanced.
82. Why be unhappy about something if it can be remedied? And what is the use of being unhappy if it cannot be remedied?
83. If you are calm, even your enemy cannot disturb you.
84. When we accept what is happening now, we can be curious about what might happen next.
85. We have no means of discriminating between right and wrong if we do not take into account others’ feelings, others’ suffering.
86. Under no circumstances should you lose hope. Hopelessness is a real cause of failure. Remember, you can overcome any problem.
87. Every day, think as you wake up, ‘I am fortunate to be alive. I have a precious human life. I am not going to waste it.’
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
176. Your lack of dedication is an insult to those who believe in you.
177. We are who we make ourselves to be. Your mindset can either be your steroid of elevation to life or your downfall to life. If you're a loser, you chose to become a loser and never developed valuable habits to be ahead of the game. Construct the habits of a winner and win.
178. It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
179. Stop putting things off that you need to get done. Take action and you'll thank yourself later.
180. Break away from everything that's holding you back in life. You owe it to yourself.
181. When the going gets tough you find out what you're really made of.
182. Having the right mindset and attitude can literally change your life.
183. You ride completely different when you know that you're just not the same as everybody else.
184. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
185. Take the tine to be grateful for where you are right now. Lots of people wish they could be in your position.
186. Pressure can burst a pipe, or pressure can make a diamond.
187. What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.
188. Everyday habits that drain your energy: 1. Taking things personally. 2. Holding on to the past. 3. Over-stressing. 4. Sleeping in late. 5. Having a poor diet. 6. Complaining all the time. 7. Overthinking. 8. Gossiping. 9. Not living in the moment. 10. Trying to please everyone.
189. Sometimes losing a battle helps you find a new way to win the war.
190. Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
191. Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality.
191. To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.
192. Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline & inner peace.
193. The most successful people never started off as the most successful people.
194. Winners are not made out of nowhere. Winners are made from something deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision, a goal.
195. Make the rest of your life the best of your life.
196. Every day you have to test yourself. If you don't, it's a wasted day.
197. 3 reasons why you're bound to win: .1 You don't hate on anyone. 2. You pray. 3. You stay in your lane.
198. Only weak people point out their own weaknesses in other people.
199. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
200. Much of the stress that some of us feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what we've started.
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
81. Stay positive.
82. Remember that slow progress is still progress. Don't compare your chapter 1 to someone's chapter 20.
83. To change the world, we must first change ourselves. Changing the world does not happen without the people who inhabit in changing themselves. We all have to change the way we think and the way we handle ourselves. Changing the world starts with being a better person to the people around us.
84. Don't take yourself for granted. Nourish and reflect on all parts of yourself that needs healing and self-love. Be patient and kind during the process.
85. The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.
86. Become mindful. People who have more self-love tend to know what they think, feel and want.
87. Everyday habits that are energy draining;
1.Taking things personally. 2. Holding onto the past. 3. Over-stressing. 4. Sleeping in late. 5. Having a poor diet. 6. Complaining all the time. 7. Overthinking. 8. Gossiping. 9. Not living in the moment. 10. Trying to please everyone.
88. Love yourself and be what you want to attract. Don't worry about changing people or forcing anything. Do the inner work. Change how you feel about yourself. Learn to think of what's possible and believe that it can happen for you. Everything starts within you.
89. How to stop worrying and start living: 1. Know worrying doesn't help you, it stops you. 2. When you worry tell yourself to stop. 3. Meditate 10 minutes daily. 4. Understand the difference between a real problem and something you think might happen. 5. Become mentally tougher.
90. Whenever I am in a difficult situation where there seems to be no way out, I think about all the times I have been in such situations and say to myself, "I did it before, so I can do it again."\
91. Things you take for granted, other people are praying for. Be thankful for all the positive things you have in your life.
92. Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
93. Repeat to yourself: my life is great. I am great. Everything is happening for me. All of the things that I am currently experiencing are only taking me to the next level of my life. I am growing. I am getting better. I choose to believe in sudden miracles & unexpected blessings.
94. The person in life that you will always be with the most, is yourself. Because even when you are with others, you are still with yourself, too! When you wake up in the morning, you are with yourself, laying in bed at night you are with yourself, walking down the street in the sunlight you are with yourself. What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with? What kind of person do you want to wake up in the morning with? What kind of person do you want to see at the end of the day before you fall asleep? Because that person is yourself, and it's your responsibility to to be that person you want to be with. I know I want to spend my life with a person who knows how to let things go, who's not full of hate, who's able to smile and be carefree. So that's who I have to be.
95. Stop trying to be less of who you are. Let this time in your life cut you open and drain all of the things that are holding you back.
96. You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You're not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
97. Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
98. Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.
99. Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you.
100. Be thankful for it all. And beyond your many blessings, will be many, many more.
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 4)
56. A goal is like a destination you are willing to reach. When you realize that reaching that destination will have a big impact on your life, you will feel the enthusiasm and energy that will be pushing you towards reaching your goal.
57. Be firm about your choices right now. Don't go backwards to habits and situations that weren't helping you evolve. You have to keep reminding yourself why you even decided to move forward. Stay positive about what's to come by being consistent with your change right now.
58. When we rush to make decisions, we often end up regretting them. Sometimes we just need to wait and give ourselves time to heal and grow.
59. Things don't turn out the way we want them to usually because of two reasons: 1. We're meant for something greater. 2. We've still got lessons to learn and changes to make.
60. It's important to do more of the things that bring peace to your soul.
61. Art is something that makes you breathe with a different kind of happiness.
62. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
63. Just because people are being bad to you, doesn't mean you should sacrifice the same energy to them. Don't go through that kind of effort. The best thing you can do is to completely ignore them and focus on what makes you better. It's hard, but know that you deserve only good and positive vibes. You were not born to embrace and express negativity. Maybe the people around you might have brought that side out of you, but naturally you're nothing like those people. You're way better.
64. Things end when it's time for you to step into something greater. Don't stop the process by being afraid of what comes next or staying the same just because it's comfortable. It's okay to evolve and outgrow people. It's also perfectly fine to not know what comes next. Just go on.
65. Imagine if you invested the same energy that you use to doubt yourself to actually believe in who you are and all that you can do. Imagine if you thought of best case scenarios. You can start doing it now. Your mind can be retrained and and guided to be optimistic and a believer.
66. You're not a bad person. You only believe that you are, because life made you go through bad times and it made you turn to bad decisions to defend and ease yourself from the pain. And all this makes you feel guilty. And so it's easy to label yourself as bad. But it is okay to feel like this. Just know that you're not a bad person at all. It shows that you're deeply a good person at heart, because you've been craving for goodness all your life when all you got was badness. But once you realize this, you will break free from the torture and start making good choices for your life. You will do what it takes to gain that good heart of yours back from a world that made you so cold in the first place.
67. It is usually thinking about the future or being distraught about issues or concerns of the past that causes anxiety or stress. The secret to moving beyond these concerns is to take each day onto itself where focus is on the present not on the past or future.
68. I know there are situations that bring out the worst in you, but please don't allow them to. Instead, turn yourself to the things that bring out the best in you. You deserve to blossom into the best, not the worst. The best you is the real you. Believe this whole heartedly.
69. Deep down you want better for yourself. Your spirit keeps reminding you of all the potential you have. Sometimes you might even get an inner glimpse of what's possible for you if you just applied yourself. It's time to break free from the repetitive habits that keep you stuck.
70. I look back to see what I have been watering for so long... and sometimes it's nice to see have things have grown.
71. Thinking positively also increases your confidence and makes you believe in yourself more.
72. Transformations are a part of life. We are constantly being changed by things changing around us. Nobody can control that. nobody can control the environment, the economy, luck, or the moods of others. Compositions change. Positions change. Dispositions change. Experiences change. Human beings change.
73. Appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
74. Surrender what weighs heavy on your heart and mind. It's not for you to carry. It's not for you to overthink and worry. Release it and allow yourself to feel lighter; more at ease. Know that everything has a way of working out. It always does. Be patient as things clear out
75. It's not easy to be positive all the time. Some days you will feel like you just can't do it anymore. You want to give up on everything. You feel like you have nothing to live for. You feel like your efforts are going to waste. You feel negative emotions. You are around people that make you feel negative. And you just think, "how am I going to ever handle all this?" But wait... if you take a moment to think about the bigger picture, you'll understand that all that you've fought for will never go to vain. The universe works like magic. You pay a price for something, you get it back and ten times more. So hold onto your goodness, try be as positive as you can. Smile at your haters. And think about something that makes you smile or feel better to keep yourself distracted from the negativity. Try your best to stay away from the negativity. You might not be able to do it all in one go, but taking it slow, step by step, is still good enough as long as you're moving forward. But know this: you are destined to have a happy ending after everything you've been through.
76. Leave haters to their hating while you reach for the clouds & beyond. Don't let small minded people bother you & hinder your progress.
77. Take risks and never give up hope, no matter how lost you are. Everyone eventually finds their own way.
78. Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you. Read that again.
79. Stop fighting yourself and accept where you are in life. Let this time in your life motivate you to let go of all the things that are holding you back and focus on creating a better future.
80. Be kind to yourself and you will teach others to be kind to you. Set the example for them.
Uncategorized3 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized4 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized3 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized3 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized4 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized3 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 1)
Uncategorized1 week ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized1 month ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 4)