1. Be kind, whenever possible. It is always possible.
2. You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them – for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions.
3. When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
4. Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival.
5. Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures.
6. An open heart is an open mind.
7. Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
8. If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.
9. We are but visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life.
10. Someone else’s action should not determine your response.
11. Happiness doesn’t always come from a pursuit. Sometimes it comes when we least expect it.
12. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
13. If a problem can be solved it will be. If it can not be solved there is no use worrying about it.
14. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
15. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
16. It is very rare or almost impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view.
17. We discover that all human beings are just like us, so we are able to relate to them more easily. That generates a spirit of friendship in which there is less need to hide what we feel or what we are doing.
18. If I am only happy for myself, many fewer chances for happiness. If I am happy when good things happen to other people, billions more chances to be happy!
19. It is our collective and individual responsibility to preserve and tend to the environment in which we all live.
20. Although you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you can suffer by how you choose to respond to the situation.
21. Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
22. The topic of compassion is not at all religious business; it is important to know it is human business, it is a question of human survival.
23. Human use, population, and technology have reached that certain stage where mother Earth no longer accepts our presence with silence.
24. My religion is kindness.
25. Our ancient experience confirms at every point that everything is linked together, everything is inseparable.
26. The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
27. True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time.
28. The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience.
29. Instead of wondering WHY this is happening to you, consider why this is happening to YOU.
30. One of the basic points is kindness. With kindness, with love and compassion, with his feeling that is the essence of brotherhood, sisterhood, one will have inner peace. This compassionate feeling is the basis of inner peace.
31. The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual’s own reason and critical analysis.
32. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.
33. The essence of any religion is good heart. Sometimes I call love and compassion a universal religion. This is my religion.
34. The ultimate source of happiness is not money and power, but warm-heartedness.
35. When something needs to be done in the world to rectify the wrongs, if one is really concerned with benefiting others one needs to be engaged, involved. This is action out of compassion.
36. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
37. Despite all philosophical differences, all major world religions have the same potential to create good human beings.
38. Neither a space station nor an enlightened mind can be realized in a day.
39. Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.
40. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
41. People take difference roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
42. When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.
43. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
44. Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us tranquility and happiness we all seek.
45. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
46. Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge, and through humane ways.
47. If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.
48. Inner peace is the key: if you have inner peace, the external problems do not affect your deep sense of peace and tranquility… without this inner peace, no matter how comfortable your life is materially, you may still be worried, disturbed, or unhappy because of circumstances.
49. True change is within; leave the outside as it is.
50. We are visitors on this planet. We are here for one hundred years at the very most. During that period we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people’s happiness, you will find the true meaning of life.
51. To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up.
52. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
53. When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, ‘Oh yes — I already have everything that I really need.’
54. Anger is the ultimate destroyer of your own peace of mind.
55. Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.
56. With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
57. If you shift your focus from yourself to others, extend your concern to others, and cultivate the thought of caring for the well being of others, then this will have the immediate effect of opening up your life and helping you to reach out.
58. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
59. In accepting that suffering is a part of your daily existence you could begin by examining the factors that normally give rise of feelings of discontent and mental unhappiness.
60. Only through the development of mutual respect, and in a spirit of truth, can friendship come about. By these means it is possible to move human minds, but never by force.
61. The purpose of religion is to control yourself, not to criticise others.
62. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.
63. The greater the level of calmness of our mind, the greater our peace of mind, the greater our ability to. enjoy a happy and joyful life.
64. You are made for perfection, but you are not yet perfect. You are a masterpiece in the making.
65. From the moment of birth, every human being wants to discover happiness and avoid suffering.
66. If as spiritual practitioners we ignore the discoveries of science, our practice is also impoverished, as this mind-set can lead to fundamentalism.
67. If with a warm heart and patience we can consider the views of others, and exchange ideas in calm discussion, we will find points of agreement
68. Peace, in the sense of the absence of war, is of little value to someone who is dying of hunger or cold…Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free.
69. I believe all suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their happiness or satisfaction.
70. In the process of developing an accurate assessment of who you actually are, you need to appreciate the disparity between how you appear to your own mind and how you indeed exist.
71. When things go smoothly, then we can pretend we are something very special. But something happens, something unexpected, then we are forced to act like normal human beings.
72. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. And be kinder than is necessary.
73. Symptoms of chronic stress are feelings of fragmentation and of chasing after time – of not being able to be present. What we are looking for is a settled, joyful state of being, and we need to give this state space.
74. Living in society, we must share the suffering of our fellow citizens and practice compassion and tolerance not only toward our loved ones but also toward our enemies.
75. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
76. Once you realize things are always changing, if you are passing through a difficult period you can find comfort in knowing that the situation will not remain that way forever.
77. People should never sit alone for too long when they’re crying.
78. Special insight arises from its cause, correct view, which in turn arises from listening and contemplation.
79. Each one of us is responsible for reducing the negative potential of every situation we have to face.
80. Of course, I fail sometimes. Sometimes I get irritated. Occasionally I use a harsh word, but when I do, immediately I feel “Oh this is wrong.”
81. Through meditation we can train our minds in such a way that negative qualities are abandoned and positive qualities are generated and enhanced.
82. Why be unhappy about something if it can be remedied? And what is the use of being unhappy if it cannot be remedied?
83. If you are calm, even your enemy cannot disturb you.
84. When we accept what is happening now, we can be curious about what might happen next.
85. We have no means of discriminating between right and wrong if we do not take into account others’ feelings, others’ suffering.
86. Under no circumstances should you lose hope. Hopelessness is a real cause of failure. Remember, you can overcome any problem.
87. Every day, think as you wake up, ‘I am fortunate to be alive. I have a precious human life. I am not going to waste it.’
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
9 Steps To A Wealthier You (Part 6)
6. Independence (me, me and little me)
Independence is the first truly active state of Wealth Consciousness. Here you have seen things for what they are and you want to change them.
Independence is first and foremost a decision. It is a turning point in life. It is a single moment in which you decide to turn things around, to take responsibility, to take charge of your life and your wealth. It is the beginning of letting go. It could be this very moment, as you read these words.
Independence is the beginning of the wealth journey. Until this point, it has been preparation, letting go of excess baggage, shredding unnecessary weight so you can really move along.
Independence is also the realisation, the firm acknowledgement, that you are all you need and that you are enough. It is entered when you decide you will make it happen. You will begin the wealth journey.
In independence you are taking responsibility. You are creating a future where you can be free from the money treadmill of debt-work-debt. Now is the time to look at budgets and investment options. Now is the time to become informed. You will find you will naturally be drawn to finding out more about money. You will want to make informed choices.
To maintain your status of independence, you must be able to assert yourself. Stand in your power. That’s what independence is about. You must be able to think and act for yourself, and also to take responsibility for your actions. You must be able to trust yourself; most importantly, trust your gut. Trust your instincts above all the fancy paperwork and familiar brand names and people who know better, even if they are better educated, wealthier, and more accomplished than you.
The road to wealth which starts with independence is paved with the pearls of your own wisdom. Begin to believe you know better. Because, when it comes to you, no one knows better than you what is best for you, and how best to get it. Begin to exercise that belief in your day-to-day life. Acknowledge and act on your intuition and it will get stronger and stronger.
As far as actual wealth is concerned, the consciousness of Independence is a little like a cocoon phase. It is the still point between one state and another. In independence you are becoming aware, seeing things for what they are, taking stock, weighing your options and looking at possibilities.
Give a little thought to INDEPENDENCE:
-What do I need to experience to feel independent?
-What do I need to own and earn to be financially independent?
-In which area of my life do I enjoy independence?
-How can I increase my sense of independence in all areas of life?
-What do I need to do to become financially independent?
Independence is the realisation that you don’t actually need money, because you are its source.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)