21. In the end you should always do the right thing even if it's hard.
22. It only takes one moment, one decision and you can change your whole day, maybe even your whole life. That's the power of one decision!
23. Don't call yourself lucky, call yourself blessed.
24. It is not impossibilities which fill us with the deepest despair, but possibilities which we have failed to realize.
25. If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to meet it.
26. The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.
27. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
28. Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.
29. Perception is not reality, even salt looks like sugar.
30. The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
31. You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures.
32. Don't be discouraged. It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
33. All that counts in life is intention.
34. I wish for you to become rich. Not rich only in money terms... although that will come too. But I mean in heart. Rich in spirit. Rich in presence. Rich in compassion.
35. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
36. It's okay to be distracted by silly little things, as long as we pick ourself up again. We're only human. But it's not okay to waste the entire day being distracted by that which is not productive.
37. If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
38. Worry is wasting today's time cluttering up tomorrow's opportunities with yesterday's troubles.
39. The secret of discipline is motivation. When one is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself.
40. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have
41. To grow and know what one is growing towards - that is the source of all strength and confidence in life.
42. I had to boss up, I didn't have a choice.
43. Don't be afraid to start over. Be excited for a clean slate and a chance to build something better.
44. Try to stay focused on your goals, and stay organized to make the best use of the time you are given each day
45. Don't cry over the past, it's gone, don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it count.
46. The people who have achieved great things have been great dreamers
47. If you eventually end up in the right place in life then it means that you needed to go through what you went through and do what you did to get there.
48. Few people get to do what they want to do in life. Be one of them.
49. Whenever we're afraid, it's because we don't know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid.
50. Time you waste is lost forever. Invest your time wisely so you can enjoy better tomorrow's
51. It is better to look ahead & prepare than to look back & regret.
52. The creator has not given you a longing to do that which you have no ability to do.
53. A person usually has two reasons for doing something: a good reason and the real reason.
54. Have the end goal in mind and every day make sure you're working towards it
55. Tough times never last, tough people do.
56. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
57. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don't give up.
58. Never trust your fears.
59. Behind every setback is an opportunity.
60. We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be released.
61. You'll never get there, if you don't know where "there" is.
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
9 Steps To A Wealthier You (Part 6)
6. Independence (me, me and little me)
Independence is the first truly active state of Wealth Consciousness. Here you have seen things for what they are and you want to change them.
Independence is first and foremost a decision. It is a turning point in life. It is a single moment in which you decide to turn things around, to take responsibility, to take charge of your life and your wealth. It is the beginning of letting go. It could be this very moment, as you read these words.
Independence is the beginning of the wealth journey. Until this point, it has been preparation, letting go of excess baggage, shredding unnecessary weight so you can really move along.
Independence is also the realisation, the firm acknowledgement, that you are all you need and that you are enough. It is entered when you decide you will make it happen. You will begin the wealth journey.
In independence you are taking responsibility. You are creating a future where you can be free from the money treadmill of debt-work-debt. Now is the time to look at budgets and investment options. Now is the time to become informed. You will find you will naturally be drawn to finding out more about money. You will want to make informed choices.
To maintain your status of independence, you must be able to assert yourself. Stand in your power. That’s what independence is about. You must be able to think and act for yourself, and also to take responsibility for your actions. You must be able to trust yourself; most importantly, trust your gut. Trust your instincts above all the fancy paperwork and familiar brand names and people who know better, even if they are better educated, wealthier, and more accomplished than you.
The road to wealth which starts with independence is paved with the pearls of your own wisdom. Begin to believe you know better. Because, when it comes to you, no one knows better than you what is best for you, and how best to get it. Begin to exercise that belief in your day-to-day life. Acknowledge and act on your intuition and it will get stronger and stronger.
As far as actual wealth is concerned, the consciousness of Independence is a little like a cocoon phase. It is the still point between one state and another. In independence you are becoming aware, seeing things for what they are, taking stock, weighing your options and looking at possibilities.
Give a little thought to INDEPENDENCE:
-What do I need to experience to feel independent?
-What do I need to own and earn to be financially independent?
-In which area of my life do I enjoy independence?
-How can I increase my sense of independence in all areas of life?
-What do I need to do to become financially independent?
Independence is the realisation that you don’t actually need money, because you are its source.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)