62. It's what you do in your free time that will set you free, or enslave you.
63. Always remember that you are free to do what you want to do but you are never free from the consequences of your actions. So always choose to do good.
64. Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.
65. Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you have only had wonderful things happen to you.
66. When you die they won't remember your car or house. They will remember who you were. Be a good human, not a good materialist.
67. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
68. It's easier to go down a hill than up it, but the view is much better at the top.
69. Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.
70. There's no "cheat code" to anything that's worth it in life.
71. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
72. To have faith means to hope for the best, endure the stress, passing every test and accepting nothing less.
73. Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration and expectation.
74. 6 ethics of life: 1) before you pray, believe. 2) before you speak, listen. 3) before you spend, earn. 4) before you write, think. 5) before you quit, try. 6) before you die, live.
75. You may be in a tough situation. You may have failed. You may want to quit. But it doesn't have to stay this way. You can choose to see your situation in a different way. In a new light. Look for the opportunity that comes with failure.
76. Calling it luck cheapens all the hard work and effort I put in.
77. Life is a war. The reality is nobody has your back. Nobody really cares if you succeed. It's all upto you.
78. Everybody wants to do something to help, but nobody wants to be the first.
79. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you're already a success.
80. Every struggle in your past has shaped you into the person you are today.
81. Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.
82. It is during our hardest times in life where we will feel intense pressure and discouragement from our surroundings. It is during these times where we must build the strength and courage to push through it all!
83. A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.
84. There are two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations.
85. I find great pleasure in comparing my progress to my own progress.
86. It's crazy how people will question all the good things they hear about someone but believe all the bad things without a second thought.
87. There's always going to be changes in your life but it's not the changes that matter, it's how you react to them that make you who you are.
88. All personal breakthroughs begin with a change in beliefs.
89. Some things just hurt, but that's life and we must learn to overcome them with great strength.
90. Life is too short to stress yourself over people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life.
91. By leaving behind your old self & taking a leap of faith into the unknown, you find out what you are truly capable of becoming.
92. Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason.
93. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
94. Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside.
95. Champions believe in themselves, even if no one else does.
96. If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.
97. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
98. It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be.
99. Achievement comes when you decide to live your possibilities.
100. Obstacles are placed in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for.
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
9 Steps To A Wealthier You (Part 6)
6. Independence (me, me and little me)
Independence is the first truly active state of Wealth Consciousness. Here you have seen things for what they are and you want to change them.
Independence is first and foremost a decision. It is a turning point in life. It is a single moment in which you decide to turn things around, to take responsibility, to take charge of your life and your wealth. It is the beginning of letting go. It could be this very moment, as you read these words.
Independence is the beginning of the wealth journey. Until this point, it has been preparation, letting go of excess baggage, shredding unnecessary weight so you can really move along.
Independence is also the realisation, the firm acknowledgement, that you are all you need and that you are enough. It is entered when you decide you will make it happen. You will begin the wealth journey.
In independence you are taking responsibility. You are creating a future where you can be free from the money treadmill of debt-work-debt. Now is the time to look at budgets and investment options. Now is the time to become informed. You will find you will naturally be drawn to finding out more about money. You will want to make informed choices.
To maintain your status of independence, you must be able to assert yourself. Stand in your power. That’s what independence is about. You must be able to think and act for yourself, and also to take responsibility for your actions. You must be able to trust yourself; most importantly, trust your gut. Trust your instincts above all the fancy paperwork and familiar brand names and people who know better, even if they are better educated, wealthier, and more accomplished than you.
The road to wealth which starts with independence is paved with the pearls of your own wisdom. Begin to believe you know better. Because, when it comes to you, no one knows better than you what is best for you, and how best to get it. Begin to exercise that belief in your day-to-day life. Acknowledge and act on your intuition and it will get stronger and stronger.
As far as actual wealth is concerned, the consciousness of Independence is a little like a cocoon phase. It is the still point between one state and another. In independence you are becoming aware, seeing things for what they are, taking stock, weighing your options and looking at possibilities.
Give a little thought to INDEPENDENCE:
-What do I need to experience to feel independent?
-What do I need to own and earn to be financially independent?
-In which area of my life do I enjoy independence?
-How can I increase my sense of independence in all areas of life?
-What do I need to do to become financially independent?
Independence is the realisation that you don’t actually need money, because you are its source.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)