56. A goal is like a destination you are willing to reach. When you realize that reaching that destination will have a big impact on your life, you will feel the enthusiasm and energy that will be pushing you towards reaching your goal.
57. Be firm about your choices right now. Don't go backwards to habits and situations that weren't helping you evolve. You have to keep reminding yourself why you even decided to move forward. Stay positive about what's to come by being consistent with your change right now.
58. When we rush to make decisions, we often end up regretting them. Sometimes we just need to wait and give ourselves time to heal and grow.
59. Things don't turn out the way we want them to usually because of two reasons: 1. We're meant for something greater. 2. We've still got lessons to learn and changes to make.
60. It's important to do more of the things that bring peace to your soul.
61. Art is something that makes you breathe with a different kind of happiness.
62. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
63. Just because people are being bad to you, doesn't mean you should sacrifice the same energy to them. Don't go through that kind of effort. The best thing you can do is to completely ignore them and focus on what makes you better. It's hard, but know that you deserve only good and positive vibes. You were not born to embrace and express negativity. Maybe the people around you might have brought that side out of you, but naturally you're nothing like those people. You're way better.
64. Things end when it's time for you to step into something greater. Don't stop the process by being afraid of what comes next or staying the same just because it's comfortable. It's okay to evolve and outgrow people. It's also perfectly fine to not know what comes next. Just go on.
65. Imagine if you invested the same energy that you use to doubt yourself to actually believe in who you are and all that you can do. Imagine if you thought of best case scenarios. You can start doing it now. Your mind can be retrained and and guided to be optimistic and a believer.
66. You're not a bad person. You only believe that you are, because life made you go through bad times and it made you turn to bad decisions to defend and ease yourself from the pain. And all this makes you feel guilty. And so it's easy to label yourself as bad. But it is okay to feel like this. Just know that you're not a bad person at all. It shows that you're deeply a good person at heart, because you've been craving for goodness all your life when all you got was badness. But once you realize this, you will break free from the torture and start making good choices for your life. You will do what it takes to gain that good heart of yours back from a world that made you so cold in the first place.
67. It is usually thinking about the future or being distraught about issues or concerns of the past that causes anxiety or stress. The secret to moving beyond these concerns is to take each day onto itself where focus is on the present not on the past or future.
68. I know there are situations that bring out the worst in you, but please don't allow them to. Instead, turn yourself to the things that bring out the best in you. You deserve to blossom into the best, not the worst. The best you is the real you. Believe this whole heartedly.
69. Deep down you want better for yourself. Your spirit keeps reminding you of all the potential you have. Sometimes you might even get an inner glimpse of what's possible for you if you just applied yourself. It's time to break free from the repetitive habits that keep you stuck.
70. I look back to see what I have been watering for so long... and sometimes it's nice to see have things have grown.
71. Thinking positively also increases your confidence and makes you believe in yourself more.
72. Transformations are a part of life. We are constantly being changed by things changing around us. Nobody can control that. nobody can control the environment, the economy, luck, or the moods of others. Compositions change. Positions change. Dispositions change. Experiences change. Human beings change.
73. Appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
74. Surrender what weighs heavy on your heart and mind. It's not for you to carry. It's not for you to overthink and worry. Release it and allow yourself to feel lighter; more at ease. Know that everything has a way of working out. It always does. Be patient as things clear out
75. It's not easy to be positive all the time. Some days you will feel like you just can't do it anymore. You want to give up on everything. You feel like you have nothing to live for. You feel like your efforts are going to waste. You feel negative emotions. You are around people that make you feel negative. And you just think, "how am I going to ever handle all this?" But wait... if you take a moment to think about the bigger picture, you'll understand that all that you've fought for will never go to vain. The universe works like magic. You pay a price for something, you get it back and ten times more. So hold onto your goodness, try be as positive as you can. Smile at your haters. And think about something that makes you smile or feel better to keep yourself distracted from the negativity. Try your best to stay away from the negativity. You might not be able to do it all in one go, but taking it slow, step by step, is still good enough as long as you're moving forward. But know this: you are destined to have a happy ending after everything you've been through.
76. Leave haters to their hating while you reach for the clouds & beyond. Don't let small minded people bother you & hinder your progress.
77. Take risks and never give up hope, no matter how lost you are. Everyone eventually finds their own way.
78. Life is not happening to you. Life is responding to you. Read that again.
79. Stop fighting yourself and accept where you are in life. Let this time in your life motivate you to let go of all the things that are holding you back and focus on creating a better future.
80. Be kind to yourself and you will teach others to be kind to you. Set the example for them.
20 Alone Quotes That Will Make You Feel Less Lonely
Nobody likes to be lonely, but sometimes being alone can really help you find yourself. Here are 20 quotes that will make you think deeply about being alone... hope you enjoy!
1. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
2. There are people who like to be alone without feeling lonely at all.
3. If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself.
4. I often stood in front of the mirror alone, wondering how ugly a person could get.
5. I don't mind. I like being alone.
6. I never wanted to be alone, but I always opted for loneliness. I am an emotional, sensitive and expressive creature.
7. Nobody enjoys the company of others as intensely as someone who usually avoids the company of others.
8. I've always believed that the only defeats and victories that matter in life are those you lose or win alone, against yourself.
9. People may still feel lonely even among the crowd.
10. There must be different kinds of loneliness, or at least different degrees of loneliness, but the most terrifying loneliness is not experienced by everyone and can be understood by only a few.
11. The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody.
12. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me, or worst of all, being alone while being with somebody.
13. It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
14. I had already found that it was not good to be alone, and so made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self.
15. I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
16. Sometimes it's better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way.
17. My alone feels so good, I can only be around people that are better than my solitude.
18. Without great solitude no serious work is possible.
19. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
20. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you'll never know if you're choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
So what are your thoughts about being alone? Do you find peace or chaos in your alone time? Leave a comment below, I look forward to reading your opinion 🙂
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 3)
50. Life will always try to make things difficult for you, but every time you overcome obstacles, you come out stronger.
51. Die trying, not as a failure or disappointment.
52. People that keep on repeating the same old mistakes are literally damaging their future without even being aware.
53. You need to be there for yourself too.
54. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
55. No matter how good of a person you are, even the "small" mistakes will cost you.
56. Life is only as good as you make it.
57. Find faith in yourself and get to know yourself above all. Forget about outside negative forces, pay attention to your positive vision and work towards that
58. When you're thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more. Try to stay positive and things will get better
59. Let go of everything for a short while, find yourself, heal yourself, build yourself and have faith.
60. In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.
61. Don't focus on what others are doing no matter how much more successful or better they are than you. Just focus on yourself and what you can do to succeed.
62. It doesn't get easier you just get stronger.
63. You don't "discover" your place in the world. You carve it out.
64. The most important thing is to continue. Forget about others, forget about the scoreboard, forget about your failures. Just keep pushing.
65. Don't bury thoughts of hatred in your heart. Let it go and focus on something that brings you peace.
66. Always take 100% care of yourself, even if the odds are against you.
67. Invest in whatever is good for your overall health. Heart, mind, body and soul.
68. The more you learn, the more you see.
69. Doing something good with your whole heart will never go to waste.
70. God has a blessing with your name on it.
71. Break the habit of saying things about yourself that you do not want to come true.
72. That little spark you feel as you heal. That's what life's about.
73. The way that you deal with things, is the way that things will deal with you.
74. The difficult days prepare for the best days ahead.
75. You can accept your life as it is, or you can change it. You can let your life happen to you, or make your life happen through you.
76. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
77. The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.
40 Eye Opening Quotes About Learning That Will Change Your Thinking
Without learning, life would be meaningless. Learning is what gives meaning in life, and it is what brings purpose too. Here are 40 quotes that will make you think about the importance of learning. Hope you enjoy reading through them. 🙂
1. He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.
2. There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
3. The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.
4. Developing a desire to learn is the kindling point of all classroom achievement.
5. Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
6. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
7. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.
8. Time doesn't heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.
9. Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
10. Some things cannot be taught; they must be experienced. You never learn the most valuable lessons in life until you go through your own journey.
11. It is difficult to live in and enjoy the moment when you are thinking about the past or worrying about the future. You cannot change your past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about your future. Learn from the past, plan for the future. The more you live in and enjoy the present moment, the happier you will be.
12. Learning never exhausts the mind.
13. One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity and learning to truly not give a shit.
14. People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.
15. Change is the end result of all true learning.
16. For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
17. How much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.
18. No matter how much experience you have, there's always something new you can learn and room for improvement.
19. That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way.
20. The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
21. Small minds have always lashed out at what they don't understand.
22. The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
23. It is the mark of a truly educated man to know what not to read.
24. Life is a balanced system of learning and evolution. Whether pleasure or pain; every situation in your life serves a purpose. It is up to us to recognize what that purpose could be.
25. What does reason know? Reason only knows what it has succeeded in learning...
26. With too much pride a man cannot learn a thing. In and of itself, learning teaches how foolish you are.
27. It's not just learning that's important. It's learning what to do with what you learn and learning why you learn things that matters.
28. At the end of your lives you will not be judged by academic successes, the degrees or diplomas earned, the positions held, the material wealth acquired, or power and prestige, but rather on the basis of what you have become as persons and what you are in conduct and character.
29. We can't begin to learn until we admit how much we don't know.
30. Every pain is a lesson.
31. Don't learn to do, but learn in doing.
32. It's not always what we don't know that gets in our way; sometimes it's what we think we know that keeps us from learning.
33. They say faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.
34. suffering is a part of real life lesson.
35. we all mess up. It's what we learn from our mistakes that matters.
36. Learning is important. It is a way to make a life better for yourself and your family.
37. You have to learn how to die if you wanna be alive.
38. The deepest learning directs your thinking. The deepest thinking directs your learning.
39. Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
40. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
So what are your thoughts? Leave a comment below!
Uncategorized9 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized10 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized9 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized10 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized9 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized3 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)