201. When you wan to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
202. Happiness, like other emotions, comes and goes. Imagine if our emotions are no longer temporary. A world of permanent happiness. Our lives will be completely meaningless. Happiness isn’t a goal. Happiness is a by-product of struggling, adversity, doing, trying, failing, striving.
203. Don’t hold yourself back from achieving your goals.
204. There is magic in changing directions. When you figure out what’s more realistic for you instead of chasing or expecting a false illusion, you start to move forward.
205. Where there’s a will, there’s a way
206. To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
207. When people confuse purpose & goals, they have trouble reaching their goals. Purpose is direction, your “why”. Goals are dreams, what you want to achieve. You set & achieve many goals, purpose remains the same for life. Discover your purpose, set clear goals & you’re unstoppable.
208. Settle your problems as fast as you can. Deal with them now before they get bigger. Do whatever you can. Don’t postpone. Do it now. Then, move on.
209. Instead of complaining about your circumstances, get busy and create some new ones.
210. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
211. Sometimes when you lose your way, you find yourself.
212. Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.
213. The only way to succeed is to love what you do and do it well!
214. The only way to succeed is to believe that you can do it, otherwise there is no other way.
215. If something is worth doing it, it is worth doing it right. Do everything you do to the best of your ability.
216. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
217. If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
218. They will criticize you, and still try to copy you.
219. Keep things simple. Simplicity and success go together.
220. If people hurt you, don’t hurt them back. Just pray for their happiness and healing, and move on. You’ll be glad, because one day someone will walk into your life who has no intentions of hurting you, they will simply do all they can to encourage your happiness and healing.
221. Don’t dwell on your weaknesses. Focus on your strengths. Use your strengths. Build up your strengths. Because it’s your strengths that build you up
222. A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.
223. When a ship runs into trouble, all eyes turn to the captain. Others may have made mistakes but it’s the captain who must take responsibility for everything, for steering ship out of trouble. You aren’t captain of your life if you aren’t taking 100% responsibility for your life.
224. Signs of self-defeating thinking: -I’m a failure -Nobody wants the best for me -Something is wrong -So I’m not good at anything. How to fix it -Stop criticizing yourself -Stop comparing yourself with others -Focus on your strengths -Know your power -Take responsibility
225. Take the time and energy to invest in the most important asset of your life: you.
226. Thoughts generate more thoughts, on their own. When we spend time thinking about negative things, our mind generates more and more negative thoughts. When we spend time thinking about positive things, our mind generates more and more positive thoughts.
227. There is no magic in “go with the flow.” Swim upstream. Go against the current. Don’t follow the crowd. Don’t conform. Just do your own thing.
228. Not all dreams are meant to come true, that’s why it’s important to plan and build another dream.
229. Life is teaching us lessons every living moment. But you choose when you are ready to learn. As ancient traditions say, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Best that life can do is present lessons to you. Learning is up to you
230. You’ll always get whatever you want when you realize you are the one who has to get up and go get it.
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
291. Growth and change can be painful, but nothing is as painful as being stuck somewhere you don't belong
292. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
293. People won't change until they want to. You only can spark a thought in their mind and it's up to them to ponder on it or discard it.
294. Dreams are there to inspire and motivate you, but at the end of each day don't forget to have a reality check: did you do anything that took you closer to your dreams? Always remember that dreams don't work unless you do
295. Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with in-sight and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are acculated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life.
296. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
297. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Be strong and choose to be positive.
298. Being hurt is a byproduct of being human. The smartest are those who take the lessons with them so they don't make the same mistake twice and the strongest are the ones who learn and keep living with an open heart. The best people do both.
299. Change the way you frame your thoughts. Instead of being upset that you aren't where you want to be, be excited for what you will be.
300. Hustle more and complain less
301. The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
302. I'm not arrogant, I'm just humble enough to know that I'm a different thing and not everyone deserves to know me.
303. Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats
304. Circle gets smaller and smaller until youre left with nobody but yourself. Keep that the tightest circle you will ever know.
305. I like a state of continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind
306. Gotta move different if you want different things
307. Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us
308. Your mind has the power to change all of the outer aspects of your life. You create your life from the inside out.
309. With the new day comes new strength
310. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think
311. Never bother to be better than anyone else except your previous self.
312. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted
313. Do your best to get as far away from negativity in your life. It'll only bring you down.
314. Always appreciate where you are in your journey. You may not be where you want to be, but anything worth having takes time.
315. Mindset is everything. Once you believe you can achieve something, you most likely will.
316. How many times will you tell yourself that you deserve better until you actually do something about it? Take action now and give yourself the life you deserve. People won't help you, only you can help you.
317. Your purpose should drive you. Your purpose should keep you going when set backs come your way. Your purpose should give you the mental toughness to move forward until you get where you want to be in life.
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 10)
262. It hurts now but one day it will be your warm up.
263. The most beautiful things in the world are felt with the heart.
264. Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.
265. You can work for the boss. Or work to be the boss. Your choice.
266. Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
267. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm
268. It takes courage to walk alone but solitude can help us grow.
269. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
270. An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory
271. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it
272. Tackle today's challenges for your tomorrow's freedom.
273. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
274. Success is all about solid and sincere strategy
275. Work harder than you think you did yesterday.
276. Sometimes the answer to prayer is not that it changes life, but that it changes you
277. Either get busy living or get busy dying.
278. Today, do what others won't, so tomorrow you can accomplish what others can't.
279. We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.
280. The planet is fine. The people are fucked.
281. Be a life-long learner, and strive to develop yourself in all areas throughout the course of your life
282. What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness
283. Pain makes me stronger and wiser, pain is my motivator. Pain makes me better. I am thankful for my pain.
284. Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals human spirit
285. Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.
286. Your beliefs affect your choices. Your choices shape your actions. Your actions determine your results. The future you create depends upon the choices you make and the actions you take today
287. Be thankful for what you have. Work hard for what you don't have.
288. You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones
289. We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility.
290. It's better to be an authentic loser than a false success, and to die alive than to live dead
22 Inspirational Life Quotes With Beautiful Flower Pictures
Here are a collection of inspirational quotes which I put together with beautiful flower pictures, hope you enjoy them.
1. The human heart has a way of making itself large again even after it's been broken into a million pieces. Don't lose faith in your heart. It will be complete again.
2. Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life.
3. You can overcome anything because you're strong.
4. Every step taken in mindfulness brings us one step closer to healing ourselves and the planet.
5. The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self improvement, about being better than you were the day before.
6. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
7. Always remember that no matter what others opinions are of you, your destiny will always be in your hands. You decide what you are capable of, no-one else. There are no limitations except those you create in your own mind.
8. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peach of mind.
9. Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
10. Letting ourselves be forgiven is one of the most difficult healings we will undertake. And one of the most fruitful.
11. It was either the chaos of a crowd of thoughts or the silence of solitude... nothing in between
12. Make the rest of your life the best of your life.
13. Everyone has doubts. Everyone freaks out about where they are in life. But maybe that's a good thing. It means one is open to change and growth.
14. There is always room at the top.
15. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind
16. An attitude of "whatever is convenient" won't accomplish very much. An attitude of "whatever it takes" is impossible to stop.
17. You don't need to be great like anybody else. You just need to be great like you.
18. There will never be another now. I will make the most of today. There will never be another me. I will make the most of myself.
19. Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.
20. You are not just for the right or left, but for what is right over the wrong.
21. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
22. A winner is someone who recognizes God's given talents, develops that talent into skill, and uses that skill to reach their ultimate goal.
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized5 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized1 month ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized4 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized5 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized2 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)