231. You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.
232. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.
233. Never let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
234. Thoughts affect our emotions. Think of something you dislike. What do you feel? Now think of something you like. What do you feel? Your thoughts have power over your mind, your body, your emotions. Change your thoughts, change your life.
235. Focus on what you want, your expectations, what you are going to do with what you have. Not on what you deserve, what should be given to you without you having worked for it. That's the difference between average and successful.
236. Let them drink alcohol and party, you drink water, stay hydrated and get your mindset right.
237. Plan for the worst. But also plan for double the success than you expected
238. Even more important than how much you do is how much love you put in what you do.
239. Don't get so caught up on others success that you forget to focus on your own.
240. When we judge our life, we diminish ourselves. More we eliminate our compulsive comparison and need to judge our lives, closer we get to wisdom. And, to true success.
241. Life you imagine is real. Your circumstances may not match it yet but your hard work, your determination to never quit, your struggles are creating a new reality for you even if it's not here yet.
242. Most things fail because they never start or finish
243. Everything happens for a reason. Like this moment. What you're dealing with will pass.
244. When things get hard work even harder to get out of your tough situation. If you keep doing what you've been doing you'll get the same results.
245. More successful you get, fewer real people you will have. Because everyone you know may want you to be successful, but they don't want you to be more successful than they are.
246. Don't worry too much about how you are going to get it all done. Get started, learn as you go, and it will all come to you. Action creates momentum, and momentum energizes you to keep going.
247. Get where you want to go, in your mind first. Anything you want to have, have it in your mind first. Whatever you want, visualize it first. Once you have it absolutely clear in your mind, suddenly your hard work and persistence start producing magical results.
248. Don't worry if the glass is half-full or half-empty. Be thankful you have the glass. Path to success starts with whatever you have. Take one small step and then next. And never stop.
249. When something is right for you, something inside you knows. Similarly when something is wrong for you, something inside you knows. Don't dismiss your intuition. Most of the times it knows what's up.
250. Your life is as good as your mindset. So change your mindset and change your life
251. Surround yourself with positivity instead of negativity and maybe then things will feel more positive than they already are
252. Always remember you are in it for long haul. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
254. If you want to succeed, forget about multitasking. Just focus
255. Not everyone wants you to be happy, figure it out before they figure you out and try to destroy your happiness
256. No discomfort, no success
257. Seek the approval of no one. Never change who you are. Don't fit the mold others have created for you.
258. You'll always get whatever you want when you realize you are the one who has to get up and go get it.
259. Success is all about little steps. Little steps, repeated, turn small things into big things
260. Everybody's definition of realistic is different. Don't let any body else define what it is for you
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
291. Growth and change can be painful, but nothing is as painful as being stuck somewhere you don't belong
292. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
293. People won't change until they want to. You only can spark a thought in their mind and it's up to them to ponder on it or discard it.
294. Dreams are there to inspire and motivate you, but at the end of each day don't forget to have a reality check: did you do anything that took you closer to your dreams? Always remember that dreams don't work unless you do
295. Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with in-sight and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are acculated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life.
296. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
297. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Be strong and choose to be positive.
298. Being hurt is a byproduct of being human. The smartest are those who take the lessons with them so they don't make the same mistake twice and the strongest are the ones who learn and keep living with an open heart. The best people do both.
299. Change the way you frame your thoughts. Instead of being upset that you aren't where you want to be, be excited for what you will be.
300. Hustle more and complain less
301. The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
302. I'm not arrogant, I'm just humble enough to know that I'm a different thing and not everyone deserves to know me.
303. Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats
304. Circle gets smaller and smaller until youre left with nobody but yourself. Keep that the tightest circle you will ever know.
305. I like a state of continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind
306. Gotta move different if you want different things
307. Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us
308. Your mind has the power to change all of the outer aspects of your life. You create your life from the inside out.
309. With the new day comes new strength
310. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think
311. Never bother to be better than anyone else except your previous self.
312. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted
313. Do your best to get as far away from negativity in your life. It'll only bring you down.
314. Always appreciate where you are in your journey. You may not be where you want to be, but anything worth having takes time.
315. Mindset is everything. Once you believe you can achieve something, you most likely will.
316. How many times will you tell yourself that you deserve better until you actually do something about it? Take action now and give yourself the life you deserve. People won't help you, only you can help you.
317. Your purpose should drive you. Your purpose should keep you going when set backs come your way. Your purpose should give you the mental toughness to move forward until you get where you want to be in life.
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 10)
262. It hurts now but one day it will be your warm up.
263. The most beautiful things in the world are felt with the heart.
264. Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.
265. You can work for the boss. Or work to be the boss. Your choice.
266. Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
267. Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm
268. It takes courage to walk alone but solitude can help us grow.
269. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
270. An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory
271. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it
272. Tackle today's challenges for your tomorrow's freedom.
273. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
274. Success is all about solid and sincere strategy
275. Work harder than you think you did yesterday.
276. Sometimes the answer to prayer is not that it changes life, but that it changes you
277. Either get busy living or get busy dying.
278. Today, do what others won't, so tomorrow you can accomplish what others can't.
279. We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.
280. The planet is fine. The people are fucked.
281. Be a life-long learner, and strive to develop yourself in all areas throughout the course of your life
282. What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness
283. Pain makes me stronger and wiser, pain is my motivator. Pain makes me better. I am thankful for my pain.
284. Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals human spirit
285. Luck is great, but most of life is hard work.
286. Your beliefs affect your choices. Your choices shape your actions. Your actions determine your results. The future you create depends upon the choices you make and the actions you take today
287. Be thankful for what you have. Work hard for what you don't have.
288. You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones
289. We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility.
290. It's better to be an authentic loser than a false success, and to die alive than to live dead
22 Inspirational Life Quotes With Beautiful Flower Pictures
Here are a collection of inspirational quotes which I put together with beautiful flower pictures, hope you enjoy them.
1. The human heart has a way of making itself large again even after it's been broken into a million pieces. Don't lose faith in your heart. It will be complete again.
2. Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life.
3. You can overcome anything because you're strong.
4. Every step taken in mindfulness brings us one step closer to healing ourselves and the planet.
5. The principle is competing against yourself. It's about self improvement, about being better than you were the day before.
6. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
7. Always remember that no matter what others opinions are of you, your destiny will always be in your hands. You decide what you are capable of, no-one else. There are no limitations except those you create in your own mind.
8. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peach of mind.
9. Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.
10. Letting ourselves be forgiven is one of the most difficult healings we will undertake. And one of the most fruitful.
11. It was either the chaos of a crowd of thoughts or the silence of solitude... nothing in between
12. Make the rest of your life the best of your life.
13. Everyone has doubts. Everyone freaks out about where they are in life. But maybe that's a good thing. It means one is open to change and growth.
14. There is always room at the top.
15. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind
16. An attitude of "whatever is convenient" won't accomplish very much. An attitude of "whatever it takes" is impossible to stop.
17. You don't need to be great like anybody else. You just need to be great like you.
18. There will never be another now. I will make the most of today. There will never be another me. I will make the most of myself.
19. Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.
20. You are not just for the right or left, but for what is right over the wrong.
21. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
22. A winner is someone who recognizes God's given talents, develops that talent into skill, and uses that skill to reach their ultimate goal.
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized5 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized1 month ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized4 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized5 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized2 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)