291. Growth and change can be painful, but nothing is as painful as being stuck somewhere you don't belong
292. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
293. People won't change until they want to. You only can spark a thought in their mind and it's up to them to ponder on it or discard it.
294. Dreams are there to inspire and motivate you, but at the end of each day don't forget to have a reality check: did you do anything that took you closer to your dreams? Always remember that dreams don't work unless you do
295. Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with in-sight and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are acculated along the way. We become each and every piece within the game called life.
296. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
297. Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Be strong and choose to be positive.
298. Being hurt is a byproduct of being human. The smartest are those who take the lessons with them so they don't make the same mistake twice and the strongest are the ones who learn and keep living with an open heart. The best people do both.
299. Change the way you frame your thoughts. Instead of being upset that you aren't where you want to be, be excited for what you will be.
300. Hustle more and complain less
301. The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
302. I'm not arrogant, I'm just humble enough to know that I'm a different thing and not everyone deserves to know me.
303. Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats
304. Circle gets smaller and smaller until youre left with nobody but yourself. Keep that the tightest circle you will ever know.
305. I like a state of continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind
306. Gotta move different if you want different things
307. Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us
308. Your mind has the power to change all of the outer aspects of your life. You create your life from the inside out.
309. With the new day comes new strength
310. Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think
311. Never bother to be better than anyone else except your previous self.
312. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted
313. Do your best to get as far away from negativity in your life. It'll only bring you down.
314. Always appreciate where you are in your journey. You may not be where you want to be, but anything worth having takes time.
315. Mindset is everything. Once you believe you can achieve something, you most likely will.
316. How many times will you tell yourself that you deserve better until you actually do something about it? Take action now and give yourself the life you deserve. People won't help you, only you can help you.
317. Your purpose should drive you. Your purpose should keep you going when set backs come your way. Your purpose should give you the mental toughness to move forward until you get where you want to be in life.
10 Powerful Quotes About Success With Images And Interpretations
Here I have collected together 10 quotes with my own interpretations that will hopefully drive you towards a more successful life. Hope you enjoy reading them.
1. "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor"
What I interpret from this quote: you can't learn to master life if you expect life to be perfect. The only way to really master anything in life, is by going through different waves of ups and downs, because during these moments is when you learn the most. Sometimes, you have to experience and get through challenges in life first before you get to live the less challenging parts of life.
2. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
What I interpret from this quote: if you feel like everything is going wrong, that doesn't mean it's the end of everything for you. Sometimes, things need to go very wrong before they can go right.
3. "Stay positive. Stay focused. Stay strong."
What I interpret from this quote: stay positive, because no matter how negative things may seem right now, having a positive attitude and mindset is definitely powerful and will help you push through these tough times. Stay focused, because if you lose focus, you will not be able to get anything done. Don't allow distractions to stop you from achieving your goals and dreams. You need to stay focused, otherwise you will just keep falling back. And most importantly, stay strong, because if you don't then who will?
4. "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them."
What I interpret from this quote: if you're in a position where you have some goals in your life, but don't know how to achieve them or where to start - then look for inspiration from someone who's already successful, do some of their background research and find out how they took action into making their goals and dreams a reality. Then adopt their same approach and make your goals and dreams a reality too.
5. "When you feel like quitting, remember why you started"
What I interpret from this quote: there's no point in quitting something that you started. I mean, why start something you can't finish? If you start something, you either go all the way or don't do it at all.
6. "All progress takes place outside
the comfort zone"
What I interpret from this quote: sometimes in order to do great things in life, you can't do it while remaining stuck in your comfort zone because this way you'll never grow. Yes it's going to be uncomfortable, but if you don't step out of your comfort zone, then you will never discover your full potential. It's hard, but you have to push yourself and take risks to do great things in life.
7. "Bloom where you are planted"
What I interpret from this quote: if life ever puts you into a challenging situation or circumstance, don't feel like it's the end for you. Sometimes, there's a good reason behind why we struggle. We must simply accept the situation/circumstance and use it as a motivation tool to grow through it all.
8. "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle"
What I interpret from this quote: you have to believe in yourself and your abilities if you want to get through any difficulty in life and achieve your goals. Don't doubt yourself. You are stronger and braver than you know. You can do anything, just as long as you believe in yourself first. After all, if you don't believe in yourself, then who will?
9. "Do something today that your future self will thank you for. Our actions and decisions today will shape the way we will be living in the future"
What I interpret from this quote: if you're chasing after, say, for example, a million dollar dream or luxury lifestyle then make sure you're taking every necessary step and action to make it happen. Make sure you do this right now, and every single day until you actually get to the day where you can tell yourself "I did it". You can't possibly achieve your dreams if all you do is lay down on your bed, watch Netflix or be distracted by twitter all day long can you? You have to be productive.
10. "Stay bright and cheery!"
What I interpret from this quote: try to adopt a bright mindset and attitude towards life. Try to smile and be happy when you can. Think bright thoughts. A good attitude determines the way you act, and it also attracts good things into your life. After all, life is too short not to be bright and cheery. Smile a little more often. 🙂
I truly hope these quotes and interpretations were helpful to you. Let me know in the comments below which one is your favourite. I would like to know, thank you in advance.
20 Inspiring Quotes About Religion (With Beautiful Images)
Here are a collection of quotes about religion that will make you think deeply about life.
1. True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness
2. Religion is the search for ultimate meaning
3. When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of a moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator
4. I can't understand people calling themselves religious and being hateful. If a preacher is preaching hate, to fear God that's not religion, that's not helping humanity, that's organizing an army to defeat somebody
5. Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.
6. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
7. The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude
8. This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.
9. My philosophy is that the most important aspect of any religion should be human kindness. And to try to ease the suffering of others. To try to bring light and love into the lives of mankind.
10. Religious is everywhere. There are no human societies without it, whether they acknowledge it as a religion or not.
11. You can have religion with spirituality. You can also have religion without spirituality
12. Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand.
13. O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment and boldness)
14. There are two blessings which many people lose. They are health and free time for doing good.
15. Sacrifice is the first element of religion, and resolves itself in theological language into the love of God
16. People can be only divided into good or bad; their race, religion, nationality don't matter
17. Worship is a way of seeing the world in the light of God
18. However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act upon them?
19. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.
20. Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths.
29 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate You To Live Your Best Life
Here are 29 inspiring quotes to read that will encourage you to stay motivated and achieve your goals.
1. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
2. Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or the same way
3. You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined
4. Starve your distractions. Feed your focus.
5. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible
6. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
7. The strongest factor for success is self esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it
8. Believe you can and you're halfway there
9. It all begins with you. If you do not care for yourself, you will not be strong enough to take care of anything in life.
10. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.
11. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
12. It is less about becoming a better person, and more of being better, as a person.
13. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
14. Staying positive does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that you will be okay no matter how things turn out
15. A comfortable life is not the path to being fully alive. It's a ticket to boredom and despair
16. We develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity
17. You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life; at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move
18. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence
19. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
20. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful
21. If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.
22. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
23. Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and are blessed with the power to achieve it.
24. The day you let go of fear and instead embrace understanding, is the day you begin to live.
25. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude
26. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others
27. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
28. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
29. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized7 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized6 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized3 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized7 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized6 months ago
50 Top Life Changing Quotes And Sayings To Help Achieve Your Goals