Everyone goes through hard times in life. Everyone suffers from something and many people keep it all to themselves. Sometimes when we are struggling we need help, we don't know how to ask or reach out - and instead we end up suffering in silence while nobody knows about it. Here I have put together some quotes that have helped me and gave me strength during some of my most difficult times, hope they help you too. Enjoy.
1. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
2. If you want to forget about something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.
3. You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
4. Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong.
5. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places
6. Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes
7. Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others
8. You can't really be strong until you can see a funny side to things
9. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths
10. Nobody can hurt me without my permission
11. There is a certain strength in being alone
12. My dark days made me strong. Or maybe I already was strong, and they made me prove it.
13. Believe in yourself.
14. I found an inner strength to fight for myself. It was clear that nobody else would.
15. If we feel inwardly strong, we will have no need or desire to speak ill of others
16. Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralizes when others think less of you
17. Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life
18. Happiness does not come in large incomes or the most exotic home, it comes in small doses of a great self esteem which can be built upon the strengths of an individual
19. Everything can be taken from you in a second, but the human spirit is so strong. War can teach you so much about evil, and so much about good
20. Most of us can hide our greatest hurts and pains. It's how we survive each day. We pretend the pain isn't there, that we are made of scars instead of wounds.
21. Gentleness is strength under control. It is the ability to stay calm, no matter what happens.
22. The first gift is strength. May you remember to call upon it whenever you need it.
23. Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength.
24. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
29 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate You To Live Your Best Life
Here are 29 inspiring quotes to read that will encourage you to stay motivated and achieve your goals.
1. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
2. Every student can learn, just not on the same day, or the same way
3. You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined
4. Starve your distractions. Feed your focus.
5. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible
6. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
7. The strongest factor for success is self esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it
8. Believe you can and you're halfway there
9. It all begins with you. If you do not care for yourself, you will not be strong enough to take care of anything in life.
10. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it.
11. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
12. It is less about becoming a better person, and more of being better, as a person.
13. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
14. Staying positive does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that you will be okay no matter how things turn out
15. A comfortable life is not the path to being fully alive. It's a ticket to boredom and despair
16. We develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity
17. You cannot afford to live in potential for the rest of your life; at some point, you have to unleash the potential and make your move
18. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence
19. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
20. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful
21. If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.
22. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
23. Never underestimate your own strength. You were born for a purpose and are blessed with the power to achieve it.
24. The day you let go of fear and instead embrace understanding, is the day you begin to live.
25. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude
26. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others
27. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
28. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
29. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Here are a collection of Winnie The Pooh quotes that I put together, hope you enjoy them!
1. "I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh. "I wish I were there to be doing, too."
2. "Sometimes", said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"
3. "Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
4. "When all else fails just take a nap"
5. "I have been Foolish and Deluded," said Pooh, "And I am a Bear of No Brain at All'. "You're the best bear in all the world", said Christopher Robin soothingly. "Am I?" said Pooh hopefully.
6. "The things that make me different are the things that make me."
7. "Think it over, think it under."
8. "Could be worse. Not sure how, but it could be..."
9. "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference"
10. "If the person you are talking to does not appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."
11. "It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine."
12. "He could see the honey, he could smell the honey, but he couldn't quite reach the honey."
13. "The sun still shines, even when it's hiding."
14. "But, of course, it isn't really good-bye, because the Forest will always be there... and anybody who is friendly with bears can find it."
15. "I don't feel very much like Pooh today", said Pooh. "There there", said Piglet. "I'll bring you tea and honey until you do."
16. "Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake."
17. "I am not lost, for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."
18. "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everybody."
19. "Don't underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."
20. "But it isn't easy", said Pooh. "Because poetry and hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
21. "I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I have been."
22. They're funny things, accidents. You never have them till you're having them.
23. "Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved."
24. "It's hard to be brave, when you're only a very small animal."
25. "I do remember, but sometimes when I try to remember, I forget."
15 Deep Wiz Khalifa Quotes
Here are 15 deep Wiz Khalifa quotes that I put together.
1. Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me.
2. Being single doesn't always mean being available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says 'do not disturb' on your heart.
3. Good things come in good time.
4. I'm shy. Most people don't take the time to get to know me. They don't take the time to explore the real me.
5. Anything you want, you can get. You gotta build it though.
6. We must get hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.
7. There are consequences to every decision.
8. Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can't take it back.
9. I come from a place where people get high, the grades get low, and if someone has a secret, everyone knows.
10. I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own.
11. Whatever I do, I do it because I want to do it and because it's completely, 100% me.
12. Don't let the sadness from the past and the future, ruin the happiness of the present.
13. I am not a facebook status, you do not have to like me.
14. I've done a lot of work to get where I'm at, but I have to keep working.
15. Depending on how it's going, we only gonna get tougher.
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized7 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized3 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized4 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized6 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized3 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)
Uncategorized7 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply