Anger is a normal emotion. Every human being feels it at some point in their life. But sometimes anger can be overwhelming. Sometimes people struggle to control their anger, and that's okay too. But anger can be controlled. I put 60 quotes together in the hope that your perspective on anger will change you for the better, or at least make you think deeply about it... enjoy.
1. If it won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it.
2. You can survive with anger, but you can't live with it forever.
3. Violent anger makes me physically ill.
4. Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.
5. I think, often, when you are in just a lot of pain, it comes out as anger
6. Life is precious and there's not a lot of room for anger.
7. Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
8. If you kick a stone in anger you will hurt your foot
9. To be angry is to revenge the faults of others on ourselves.
10. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger
11. Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him
12. When anger rises, think of the consequences
13. Anger is an unnecessary emotion. Loads of stuff in life can trigger it, but what matters is how you react. I choose not to react.
14. Anger does not solve problems - anger only makes things worse. I go by the old saying, 'Don't make important decisions when you're angry.'
15. I believe anger is a wasted emotion, and I don't like to waste emotions.
16. It is serious, and you won't get control of your anger unless you mean business about sorting this difficulty out, once and for all. You will need to be committed to change, but, it can be done
17. Identifying the true root causes of your anger can take a lot of courage. No one likes to admit that they are responsible for their own negative behaviors.
18. Self control refers to controlling one's emotions and feelings and not losing one's cool even in the worst of situations.
19. Forgiveness is the key to unlocking all the anger and hurt, the emptiness and darkness within.
20. Controlling anger is a personalized exercise. What works for me may not work for you. You need to find what makes you angry and what helps you overcome it.
21. Anger at oneself is a destructive thing.
22. A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
23. Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.
24. To be angry is to let others' mistakes punish yourself.
25. Anger resolves nothing it only puts up your blood pressure.
26. The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of enjoying in the present.
27. Anger is what makes a clear mind seem clouded.
28. Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
29. Get mad, then get over it.
30. Anger is a valid emotion. It's only bad when it takes control and makes you do things you don't want to do.
31. Anger... it's a paralyzing emotion... you can't get anything done.
32. At the core of all anger is a need that is not being fulfilled.
33. Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
34. There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
35. Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you are.
36. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
37. You can't shake hands with a clenched fist.
38. Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.
39. Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it... Don't allow his anger to become your anger.
40. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
41. Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
42. Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
43. He who angers you conquers you.
44. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
45. Anger is often more hurtful than the injury that caused it.
46. Anger is a short madness.
47. Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
48. Angry people are not always wise.
49. Anger is one letter short of danger
50. If it won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it.
51. Your peace is far too important to sacrifice for anger's sake.
52. Don't be so angry about the past that you begin to destroy the blessings of your future
53. Don't stay too angry at yourself. Remember that nobody is perfect, and there are many people that have been through worse. Be grateful that you are alive, and you have the opportunity to forgive yourself and move forward.
54. You're not angry, you're just lacking real purpose.
55. It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.
56. I realized that if my thoughts immediately affect my body, I should be careful about what I think. Now if I get angry, I ask myself why I feel that way. If I can find the source of my anger, I can turn that negative energy into something positive.
57. For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
58. Every time you get angry, you poison your own system.
59. You can live your life angry, bitter, mad at somebody or even guilty, not letting go of your own mistakes, but you won't receive the good things God has in store.
60. I get very angry when I'm hungry and I go to open the fridge, and I find out that there's nothing that I like left to eat.
I hope these quotes helped you, thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a comment down below with your thoughts.
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
Even if you believe you don’t deserve these things, trust me – you do.
1. You deserve to feel grateful that you’re alive and breathing.
2. You deserve to be happy, even on your bad days.
3. You deserve to wake up every morning and smile.
4. You deserve to heal from all the things that keep weighing you down.
5. You deserve to find happiness in the simplest of things.
6. You deserve to be supported no matter what life throws at you.
7. You deserve to be loved for being you.
8. You deserve to be loved unconditionally even when you’re difficult.
9. You deserve to laugh and enjoy life more.
10. You deserve to be like a flower that grows through the dirt.
11. You deserve to be your best self.
12. You deserve to be successful.
13. You deserve to let go of toxic people and situations.
14. You deserve to move forward in life.
15. You deserve to leave friendships that don’t help you grow.
16. You deserve to stay away from people that keep harming your soul.
17. You deserve to be at your best version ever.
18. You deserve to feel beautiful, even when you don’t feel like it.
19. You deserve to be someone who has a smile that never fades.
20. You deserve to be someone who is full of love, light and life.
21. You deserve to be celebrated, even if it’s just by yourself.
22. You deserve to give yourself a break from all the hard work that you do.
23. You deserve to take yourself out on dates.
24. You deserve to treat yourself on the things that make you happy.
25. You deserve to achieve all your goals and dreams.
26. You deserve to be a powerful human being.
27. You deserve to feel strong no matter how weak you feel.
28. You deserve to have a loving and supportive family.
29. You deserve to love yourself.
30. You deserve to see nothing but good in other people.
31. You deserve to be surrounded by light, not darkness.
32. You deserve to look in the mirror and feel proud of what you see.
33. You deserve to feel like you matter.
34. You deserve to overcome all your hardships and problems.
35. You deserve to be someone people can look up to.
36. You deserve to be a good parent.
37. You deserve to have children that will always respect you.
38. You deserve to have a beautiful pregnancy experience.
39. You deserve to marry a faithful spouse.
40. You deserve to be a great supportive wife.
41. You deserve to be a great supportive husband.
42. You deserve to be someone your family can always rely on.
43. You deserve to have everything under control.
44. You deserve to live your life stress free.
45. You deserve to overcome your depression that keeps drowning you.
46. You deserve to overcome your horrible anxiety.
47. You deserve to have blessings fill your life.
48. You deserve to wake up everyday and feel like your life is a happy miracle.
49. You deserve loyalty, royalty and respect.
50. You deserve so much but you don’t understand it.
51. You deserve to sleep in all positions without feeling like your back hurts.
52. You deserve to not have anything constantly worry you.
53. You deserve to think positively at all times.
54. You deserve to be surrounded by positivity in a world full of negativity.
55. You deserve to go shopping whenever you want to go.
56. You deserve to be financially stable enough to buy whatever you want.
57. You deserve to buy all the latest makeup and fashion trends.
58. You deserve to be a girly girl without feeling shameful about it.
59. You deserve to feel like a strong and powerful man.
60. You deserve to have authority over your own life.
61. You deserve to be the CEO of your own life.
62. You deserve to build and live in your own comfortable home.
63. You deserve to live a luxury lifestyle.
64. You deserve amazing health.
65. You deserve to see a medical report which tells you that you’re healthy.
66. You deserve to be a mentally, emotionally and physically healthy person.
67. You deserve to make mistakes and learn from them.
68. You deserve to feel and be told that you matter, no matter what.
69. You deserve to overcome your struggles.
70. You deserve to let go of your fears and be stronger than them.
71. You deserve to prove your haters wrong.
72. You deserve to succeed through all the problems.
73. You deserve to enjoy the little things.
74. You deserve all the fine things in life.
75. You deserve to ask God for forgiveness.
76. You deserve to sleep peacefully.
77. You deserve to have a healthy timetable.
78. You deserve to have a consistent sleeping pattern.
79. You deserve to get enough sleep to conquer the next day with great energy.
80. You deserve to be in good spirits at all times.
81. You deserve to have friends that bring joy into your life.
82. You deserve to go on adventures where you can make special memories.
83. You deserve to have escape vacations and come back feeling refreshed.
84. You deserve to travel around the world and gain rich experiences.
85. You deserve to be a better person than you ever were before.
86. You deserve to get out of your comfort zone and live life fully.
87. You deserve to become more smarter and intelligent.
88. You deserve to live a very very very long and prosperous life.
89. You deserve to cry, but only out of happiness.
90. You deserve to receive warm hugs that make you feel safe.
91. You deserve to feel safe in such a dangerous world.
92. You deserve to heal from all the bad things you have been through in life.
93. You deserve to see the light where you keep seeing darkness.
94. You deserve to make reality so much better than your dreams.
95. You deserve to know that your past doesn’t define you.
96. You deserve to be looked after and cared for on your weakest days.
97. You deserve to speak your emotions without feeling guilty about it.
98. You deserve to have a voice without feeling small.
99. You deserve to constantly have something great to look forward to.
100. You deserve a life that excites you and makes you want to actually live.
What other things do you deserve that you can add to this list? Please leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts 🙂
My Website is Under Construction
Hey everyone my website is under construction. I’m working on new blog posts and better landing pages. Also I’m working on the navigation of my website as some links are broken. Please bear with me while I try to maintain a better quality of my site. In the meantime, you can still browse through the existing content. Thank You for your understanding and patience In advance!
100 Deep Quotes And Sayings About Depression That Everyone Should Know (Part 7)
69. Depression is anger turned inward.
70. What do you want to do with your life, then? is often the question I'm asked. To be honest, I don't know. I really don't.
71. The sun stopped shining for me is all.
72. Do you know that feeling? When everything you do seems like a struggle. Where you dont wanna leave the house because you know everyone is judging you. Where you cant even ask for directions in fear that they criticise you. Where everyone always seems to be picking out your flaws. That feeling where you feel so damn sick for no reason. Do you know that feeling where you look in the mirror and completely hate what you see. When you grab handfuls and handfuls of fat and just want to cut it all off. That feeling when you see other beautiful girls and just wish you looked like them.
73. What people never understand is that depression isn't about the outside; it's about the inside. Something inside me is wrong. Sure, there are things in my life that make me feel alone, but nothing makes me feel more isolated and terrified than my own voice inside my head.
74. No reason to feel depressed about being depressed. A depression can be a golden opportunity to collect the pieces and build ourselves anew.
75. Isolation and loneliness are central causes of depression and despair.
76. Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
77. Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.
78. I never knew it was possible to be so miserable in so many ways.
79. I wanted a heaven. And I grew up striving for that world -- an eternal world- that would wash away my temporary misery.
81. If you take action while you are made, you will always make the wrong decision.
Uncategorized9 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized10 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized9 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized10 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized9 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)