Anger is a normal emotion. Every human being feels it at some point in their life. But sometimes anger can be overwhelming. Sometimes people struggle to control their anger, and that's okay too. But anger can be controlled. I put 60 quotes together in the hope that your perspective on anger will change you for the better, or at least make you think deeply about it... enjoy.
1. If it won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it.
2. You can survive with anger, but you can't live with it forever.
3. Violent anger makes me physically ill.
4. Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.
5. I think, often, when you are in just a lot of pain, it comes out as anger
6. Life is precious and there's not a lot of room for anger.
7. Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
8. If you kick a stone in anger you will hurt your foot
9. To be angry is to revenge the faults of others on ourselves.
10. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger
11. Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before - it takes something from him
12. When anger rises, think of the consequences
13. Anger is an unnecessary emotion. Loads of stuff in life can trigger it, but what matters is how you react. I choose not to react.
14. Anger does not solve problems - anger only makes things worse. I go by the old saying, 'Don't make important decisions when you're angry.'
15. I believe anger is a wasted emotion, and I don't like to waste emotions.
16. It is serious, and you won't get control of your anger unless you mean business about sorting this difficulty out, once and for all. You will need to be committed to change, but, it can be done
17. Identifying the true root causes of your anger can take a lot of courage. No one likes to admit that they are responsible for their own negative behaviors.
18. Self control refers to controlling one's emotions and feelings and not losing one's cool even in the worst of situations.
19. Forgiveness is the key to unlocking all the anger and hurt, the emptiness and darkness within.
20. Controlling anger is a personalized exercise. What works for me may not work for you. You need to find what makes you angry and what helps you overcome it.
21. Anger at oneself is a destructive thing.
22. A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
23. Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.
24. To be angry is to let others' mistakes punish yourself.
25. Anger resolves nothing it only puts up your blood pressure.
26. The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of enjoying in the present.
27. Anger is what makes a clear mind seem clouded.
28. Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
29. Get mad, then get over it.
30. Anger is a valid emotion. It's only bad when it takes control and makes you do things you don't want to do.
31. Anger... it's a paralyzing emotion... you can't get anything done.
32. At the core of all anger is a need that is not being fulfilled.
33. Sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
34. There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
35. Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you are.
36. Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
37. You can't shake hands with a clenched fist.
38. Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.
39. Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it... Don't allow his anger to become your anger.
40. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
41. Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
42. Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.
43. He who angers you conquers you.
44. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
45. Anger is often more hurtful than the injury that caused it.
46. Anger is a short madness.
47. Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
48. Angry people are not always wise.
49. Anger is one letter short of danger
50. If it won't matter in 5 years, don't spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it.
51. Your peace is far too important to sacrifice for anger's sake.
52. Don't be so angry about the past that you begin to destroy the blessings of your future
53. Don't stay too angry at yourself. Remember that nobody is perfect, and there are many people that have been through worse. Be grateful that you are alive, and you have the opportunity to forgive yourself and move forward.
54. You're not angry, you're just lacking real purpose.
55. It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.
56. I realized that if my thoughts immediately affect my body, I should be careful about what I think. Now if I get angry, I ask myself why I feel that way. If I can find the source of my anger, I can turn that negative energy into something positive.
57. For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
58. Every time you get angry, you poison your own system.
59. You can live your life angry, bitter, mad at somebody or even guilty, not letting go of your own mistakes, but you won't receive the good things God has in store.
60. I get very angry when I'm hungry and I go to open the fridge, and I find out that there's nothing that I like left to eat.
I hope these quotes helped you, thank you for reading and don't forget to leave a comment down below with your thoughts.
500 Words You Should Know (Part 7)
Draco was an Ancient Athenian politician who introduced a code of laws according to which a startling number of crimes were punishable by death. The adjective derived from his name therefore means exceedingly strict, severe. It’s most often used to describe such things as discipline, punishment, rules and regulations, but if a person whose views on these things were harsh they could be accused of having draconian attitudes, or indeed of being draconian himself.
Cheek, insolence, as in ‘He had the effrontery to say I never give him anything after I paid for his whole family to go on holiday last year’. Not to be confused with affronted, meaning offended, which is how the person uttering that last complaint might feel.
A commonly misused word, this does not mean enormousness. It means appallingness, great wickedness, ‘He seemed not to realize the enormity of his crime’ means he didn’t acknowledge he had done something dreadful, but not necessarily that he had wiped out an entire city.
From the German for ‘replacement’ this is an adjective describing an inferior imitation of something more valuable or attractive: ‘It was one of those twee little hotels with ersatz Victorian furniture’ or ‘Ersatz lemon meringue pie, made with some awful artificial lemon substitute.’
In the plant world, this describes a green plant that has gone pale through lack of sunlight; in human terms it means pale and weak: ‘His skin had that etiolated look of a video-game player who has spent his youth on his game console’.
This means literally to take the skin off, so metaphorically to flay someone alive, to criticize very severely. A critic might, for example, write an excoriating review of a film or play he loathed, while an angry politician might make an excoriating criticism of government policy.
An Italian word, this time related to extravagance and meaning a very showy and elaborate performance, the sort of thing that might have been put on by Hollywood director Busby Berkeley. Special effects, fancy costumes, fireworks – you name it, an extravaganza has it. Expense is no object and taste is rarely a consideration.
An extract from the Atlantic Monthly dated 1900 gives a particularly damning use of this word: “The English drawing master did not teach art, but facile tricks of the brush.’ Facile comes from the Latin for easy and did once mean just that. In modern usage, however, it has the added sense of being just a bit too easy and thus having little value: a facile victory is more or less a walkover; a facile remark is a glib one, easy to make but not requiring much thought.
In logic a fallacy is an error of reasoning that produces a misleading conclusion; fallacious therefore means illogical, misleading, as in a fallacious argument or a fallacious news report. It’s also worth being aware of what philosophers call the fallacy of many questions, of which ‘When did you stop beating your wife?’ is the most frequently given example. It means that the question presupposes something that may be false, but you can’t answer it without acknowledging the accusation. Lose-lose.
This means picky, critical, hard to please and the Latin roots conjure up its connotations beautifully: they are the words for pride and weariness (the second part of fastidious is related to tedious and tedium). So the fastidious person looks down on something as being beneath her and manages to be bored with it at the same time. You might pick fastidiously at your food if it didn’t appeal to you or lift your trouser legs fastidiously so as not to get them wet on a rainy day.
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
17. When you're handed a challenge, instead of sitting there and complaining about it, why not try to make something beautiful?
18. You can work your way to the top. Just know that there's ups and downs and there's drops. Unfollow fear and just say "you are blocked". Just know there is so much room at the top.
19. Every time you're faced with something ugly, focus on something beautiful. What you focus on expands. Only you can change your reality.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)