What does beauty mean to you? I feel like there are many different meanings behind beauty, it can be interpreted in different ways. Beauty is not right or wrong. Anyone can find beauty in anything. Below you can read a collection of quotes about beauty that I have produced and put together. Maybe these quotes will help you gain a better perspective or understanding about beauty. Hope you enjoy.
1. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
2. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
3. Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.
4. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
5. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.
6. If the path be beautiful, do not ask where it leads.
7. Whenever you are creating beauty around, you are restoring your own soul.
8. There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.
9. Beauty is strangely various. There is the beauty of light and joy and strength exulting; but there is also the beauty of shade, of sorrow and sadness, and of humility oppressed.
10. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
11. Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.
12. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
13. Beauty is the promise of happiness.
14. Beauty is how you feel inside.
15. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
16. Beauty? To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to.
17. The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart.
18. There is beauty in simplicity.
19. Be your own kind of beautiful.
20. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, strong enough.
21. How terrible this darkness was, how bewildering, and yet mysteriously beautiful.
22. Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.
23. Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.
24. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
25. Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.
26. You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter slight.
27. Beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself.
28. There's just something beautiful about walking in snow that nobody else has walked on. It makes you believe you're special.
29. An ugly heart and soul destroys a beautiful face.
30. A pure heart is rare and even more beautiful.
31. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.
32. If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.
33. I can't lie, I like to feel beautiful.
34. A beautiful thing is never perfect.
35. What you do, the way you think, your intentions, are what makes you beautiful.
36. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
37. when you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
38. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.
39. The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.
40. Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
41. Do all the good you can and create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. It is inner beauty which matters most.
42. You are not born with beauty, your beauty is created by who you are. Your inner beauty is more important than how people see you on the outside.
43. Do you love me because I'm beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?
44. No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly.
45. Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.
46. The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
47. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
48. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
49. Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through.
50. I just want to feel beautiful all the time.
51. When you leave a beautiful place, you carry it with you wherever you go.
52. As you journey down the path, don't forget to be present moment-by-moment and absorb the beauty and richness of simply being alive.
53. We have to grasp that God's goodness is true and beautiful.
54. This is one of the beautiful things about life's adventure - we can redirect our paths.
55. Filling out a page every day, will train your subconscious to focus on the beauty of the world we live in.
56. Life is an absolutely beautifully thing and way too short not to experience the joys of every single thing is has to offer.
57. Life is a gift, but it's an uncertain gift. So all we can do is embrace the beauty in the midst of the uncertainty, knowing that's the best groundwork for a miracle.
58. Nature has a wonderful ability to bring us into the moment, to help us temporarily forget our troubles, and just be and enjoy its beauty.
59. I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
60. Beauty is the soul striving to make itself visible.
61. Don't let insecurity ruin the beauty you were born with.
62. Create a beautiful life, one that won't let you live an ugly moment.
Thank you for taking your time to read these quotes. Don't forget to let me know in the comments below what you thought about them!
500 Words You Should Know (Part 7)
Draco was an Ancient Athenian politician who introduced a code of laws according to which a startling number of crimes were punishable by death. The adjective derived from his name therefore means exceedingly strict, severe. It’s most often used to describe such things as discipline, punishment, rules and regulations, but if a person whose views on these things were harsh they could be accused of having draconian attitudes, or indeed of being draconian himself.
Cheek, insolence, as in ‘He had the effrontery to say I never give him anything after I paid for his whole family to go on holiday last year’. Not to be confused with affronted, meaning offended, which is how the person uttering that last complaint might feel.
A commonly misused word, this does not mean enormousness. It means appallingness, great wickedness, ‘He seemed not to realize the enormity of his crime’ means he didn’t acknowledge he had done something dreadful, but not necessarily that he had wiped out an entire city.
From the German for ‘replacement’ this is an adjective describing an inferior imitation of something more valuable or attractive: ‘It was one of those twee little hotels with ersatz Victorian furniture’ or ‘Ersatz lemon meringue pie, made with some awful artificial lemon substitute.’
In the plant world, this describes a green plant that has gone pale through lack of sunlight; in human terms it means pale and weak: ‘His skin had that etiolated look of a video-game player who has spent his youth on his game console’.
This means literally to take the skin off, so metaphorically to flay someone alive, to criticize very severely. A critic might, for example, write an excoriating review of a film or play he loathed, while an angry politician might make an excoriating criticism of government policy.
An Italian word, this time related to extravagance and meaning a very showy and elaborate performance, the sort of thing that might have been put on by Hollywood director Busby Berkeley. Special effects, fancy costumes, fireworks – you name it, an extravaganza has it. Expense is no object and taste is rarely a consideration.
An extract from the Atlantic Monthly dated 1900 gives a particularly damning use of this word: “The English drawing master did not teach art, but facile tricks of the brush.’ Facile comes from the Latin for easy and did once mean just that. In modern usage, however, it has the added sense of being just a bit too easy and thus having little value: a facile victory is more or less a walkover; a facile remark is a glib one, easy to make but not requiring much thought.
In logic a fallacy is an error of reasoning that produces a misleading conclusion; fallacious therefore means illogical, misleading, as in a fallacious argument or a fallacious news report. It’s also worth being aware of what philosophers call the fallacy of many questions, of which ‘When did you stop beating your wife?’ is the most frequently given example. It means that the question presupposes something that may be false, but you can’t answer it without acknowledging the accusation. Lose-lose.
This means picky, critical, hard to please and the Latin roots conjure up its connotations beautifully: they are the words for pride and weariness (the second part of fastidious is related to tedious and tedium). So the fastidious person looks down on something as being beneath her and manages to be bored with it at the same time. You might pick fastidiously at your food if it didn’t appeal to you or lift your trouser legs fastidiously so as not to get them wet on a rainy day.
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
17. When you're handed a challenge, instead of sitting there and complaining about it, why not try to make something beautiful?
18. You can work your way to the top. Just know that there's ups and downs and there's drops. Unfollow fear and just say "you are blocked". Just know there is so much room at the top.
19. Every time you're faced with something ugly, focus on something beautiful. What you focus on expands. Only you can change your reality.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)