What does beauty mean to you? I feel like there are many different meanings behind beauty, it can be interpreted in different ways. Beauty is not right or wrong. Anyone can find beauty in anything. Below you can read a collection of quotes about beauty that I have produced and put together. Maybe these quotes will help you gain a better perspective or understanding about beauty. Hope you enjoy.
1. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
2. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
3. Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.
4. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
5. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.
6. If the path be beautiful, do not ask where it leads.
7. Whenever you are creating beauty around, you are restoring your own soul.
8. There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.
9. Beauty is strangely various. There is the beauty of light and joy and strength exulting; but there is also the beauty of shade, of sorrow and sadness, and of humility oppressed.
10. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
11. Kindness is like snow - it beautifies everything it covers.
12. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
13. Beauty is the promise of happiness.
14. Beauty is how you feel inside.
15. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
16. Beauty? To me it is a word without sense because I do not know where its meaning comes from nor where it leads to.
17. The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart.
18. There is beauty in simplicity.
19. Be your own kind of beautiful.
20. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, strong enough.
21. How terrible this darkness was, how bewildering, and yet mysteriously beautiful.
22. Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.
23. Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.
24. Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
25. Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.
26. You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter slight.
27. Beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself.
28. There's just something beautiful about walking in snow that nobody else has walked on. It makes you believe you're special.
29. An ugly heart and soul destroys a beautiful face.
30. A pure heart is rare and even more beautiful.
31. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths.
32. If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.
33. I can't lie, I like to feel beautiful.
34. A beautiful thing is never perfect.
35. What you do, the way you think, your intentions, are what makes you beautiful.
36. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.
37. when you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.
38. Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.
39. The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.
40. Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
41. Do all the good you can and create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside. It is inner beauty which matters most.
42. You are not born with beauty, your beauty is created by who you are. Your inner beauty is more important than how people see you on the outside.
43. Do you love me because I'm beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?
44. No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly.
45. Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.
46. The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
47. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
48. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
49. Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through.
50. I just want to feel beautiful all the time.
51. When you leave a beautiful place, you carry it with you wherever you go.
52. As you journey down the path, don't forget to be present moment-by-moment and absorb the beauty and richness of simply being alive.
53. We have to grasp that God's goodness is true and beautiful.
54. This is one of the beautiful things about life's adventure - we can redirect our paths.
55. Filling out a page every day, will train your subconscious to focus on the beauty of the world we live in.
56. Life is an absolutely beautifully thing and way too short not to experience the joys of every single thing is has to offer.
57. Life is a gift, but it's an uncertain gift. So all we can do is embrace the beauty in the midst of the uncertainty, knowing that's the best groundwork for a miracle.
58. Nature has a wonderful ability to bring us into the moment, to help us temporarily forget our troubles, and just be and enjoy its beauty.
59. I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
60. Beauty is the soul striving to make itself visible.
61. Don't let insecurity ruin the beauty you were born with.
62. Create a beautiful life, one that won't let you live an ugly moment.
Thank you for taking your time to read these quotes. Don't forget to let me know in the comments below what you thought about them!
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
Even if you believe you don’t deserve these things, trust me – you do.
1. You deserve to feel grateful that you’re alive and breathing.
2. You deserve to be happy, even on your bad days.
3. You deserve to wake up every morning and smile.
4. You deserve to heal from all the things that keep weighing you down.
5. You deserve to find happiness in the simplest of things.
6. You deserve to be supported no matter what life throws at you.
7. You deserve to be loved for being you.
8. You deserve to be loved unconditionally even when you’re difficult.
9. You deserve to laugh and enjoy life more.
10. You deserve to be like a flower that grows through the dirt.
11. You deserve to be your best self.
12. You deserve to be successful.
13. You deserve to let go of toxic people and situations.
14. You deserve to move forward in life.
15. You deserve to leave friendships that don’t help you grow.
16. You deserve to stay away from people that keep harming your soul.
17. You deserve to be at your best version ever.
18. You deserve to feel beautiful, even when you don’t feel like it.
19. You deserve to be someone who has a smile that never fades.
20. You deserve to be someone who is full of love, light and life.
21. You deserve to be celebrated, even if it’s just by yourself.
22. You deserve to give yourself a break from all the hard work that you do.
23. You deserve to take yourself out on dates.
24. You deserve to treat yourself on the things that make you happy.
25. You deserve to achieve all your goals and dreams.
26. You deserve to be a powerful human being.
27. You deserve to feel strong no matter how weak you feel.
28. You deserve to have a loving and supportive family.
29. You deserve to love yourself.
30. You deserve to see nothing but good in other people.
31. You deserve to be surrounded by light, not darkness.
32. You deserve to look in the mirror and feel proud of what you see.
33. You deserve to feel like you matter.
34. You deserve to overcome all your hardships and problems.
35. You deserve to be someone people can look up to.
36. You deserve to be a good parent.
37. You deserve to have children that will always respect you.
38. You deserve to have a beautiful pregnancy experience.
39. You deserve to marry a faithful spouse.
40. You deserve to be a great supportive wife.
41. You deserve to be a great supportive husband.
42. You deserve to be someone your family can always rely on.
43. You deserve to have everything under control.
44. You deserve to live your life stress free.
45. You deserve to overcome your depression that keeps drowning you.
46. You deserve to overcome your horrible anxiety.
47. You deserve to have blessings fill your life.
48. You deserve to wake up everyday and feel like your life is a happy miracle.
49. You deserve loyalty, royalty and respect.
50. You deserve so much but you don’t understand it.
51. You deserve to sleep in all positions without feeling like your back hurts.
52. You deserve to not have anything constantly worry you.
53. You deserve to think positively at all times.
54. You deserve to be surrounded by positivity in a world full of negativity.
55. You deserve to go shopping whenever you want to go.
56. You deserve to be financially stable enough to buy whatever you want.
57. You deserve to buy all the latest makeup and fashion trends.
58. You deserve to be a girly girl without feeling shameful about it.
59. You deserve to feel like a strong and powerful man.
60. You deserve to have authority over your own life.
61. You deserve to be the CEO of your own life.
62. You deserve to build and live in your own comfortable home.
63. You deserve to live a luxury lifestyle.
64. You deserve amazing health.
65. You deserve to see a medical report which tells you that you’re healthy.
66. You deserve to be a mentally, emotionally and physically healthy person.
67. You deserve to make mistakes and learn from them.
68. You deserve to feel and be told that you matter, no matter what.
69. You deserve to overcome your struggles.
70. You deserve to let go of your fears and be stronger than them.
71. You deserve to prove your haters wrong.
72. You deserve to succeed through all the problems.
73. You deserve to enjoy the little things.
74. You deserve all the fine things in life.
75. You deserve to ask God for forgiveness.
76. You deserve to sleep peacefully.
77. You deserve to have a healthy timetable.
78. You deserve to have a consistent sleeping pattern.
79. You deserve to get enough sleep to conquer the next day with great energy.
80. You deserve to be in good spirits at all times.
81. You deserve to have friends that bring joy into your life.
82. You deserve to go on adventures where you can make special memories.
83. You deserve to have escape vacations and come back feeling refreshed.
84. You deserve to travel around the world and gain rich experiences.
85. You deserve to be a better person than you ever were before.
86. You deserve to get out of your comfort zone and live life fully.
87. You deserve to become more smarter and intelligent.
88. You deserve to live a very very very long and prosperous life.
89. You deserve to cry, but only out of happiness.
90. You deserve to receive warm hugs that make you feel safe.
91. You deserve to feel safe in such a dangerous world.
92. You deserve to heal from all the bad things you have been through in life.
93. You deserve to see the light where you keep seeing darkness.
94. You deserve to make reality so much better than your dreams.
95. You deserve to know that your past doesn’t define you.
96. You deserve to be looked after and cared for on your weakest days.
97. You deserve to speak your emotions without feeling guilty about it.
98. You deserve to have a voice without feeling small.
99. You deserve to constantly have something great to look forward to.
100. You deserve a life that excites you and makes you want to actually live.
What other things do you deserve that you can add to this list? Please leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts 🙂
My Website is Under Construction
Hey everyone my website is under construction. I’m working on new blog posts and better landing pages. Also I’m working on the navigation of my website as some links are broken. Please bear with me while I try to maintain a better quality of my site. In the meantime, you can still browse through the existing content. Thank You for your understanding and patience In advance!
100 Deep Quotes And Sayings About Depression That Everyone Should Know (Part 7)
69. Depression is anger turned inward.
70. What do you want to do with your life, then? is often the question I'm asked. To be honest, I don't know. I really don't.
71. The sun stopped shining for me is all.
72. Do you know that feeling? When everything you do seems like a struggle. Where you dont wanna leave the house because you know everyone is judging you. Where you cant even ask for directions in fear that they criticise you. Where everyone always seems to be picking out your flaws. That feeling where you feel so damn sick for no reason. Do you know that feeling where you look in the mirror and completely hate what you see. When you grab handfuls and handfuls of fat and just want to cut it all off. That feeling when you see other beautiful girls and just wish you looked like them.
73. What people never understand is that depression isn't about the outside; it's about the inside. Something inside me is wrong. Sure, there are things in my life that make me feel alone, but nothing makes me feel more isolated and terrified than my own voice inside my head.
74. No reason to feel depressed about being depressed. A depression can be a golden opportunity to collect the pieces and build ourselves anew.
75. Isolation and loneliness are central causes of depression and despair.
76. Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
77. Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.
78. I never knew it was possible to be so miserable in so many ways.
79. I wanted a heaven. And I grew up striving for that world -- an eternal world- that would wash away my temporary misery.
81. If you take action while you are made, you will always make the wrong decision.
Uncategorized9 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized10 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized9 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized10 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized9 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)