Here you will find quotes that will hopefully make you think deeply about life and all the lessons that it has to offer. Enjoy.
1. The crack in your heart allows light in.
2. Well, it's a good life and a good world, all said and done, if you don't weaken.
3. The world is before you, and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in.
4. I figure, sometimes, bad things happen to us so we can achieve a higher purpose and attain greater happiness and fulfillment in life.
5. Don't over think or worry about anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
6. It doesn't matter where you journey begins, so long as you begin it...
7. You can't worry about the future so much that you miss out on the present.
8. If not in the moment, where you propose to live?
9. Choose battles that you can win without losing your heart and soul.
10. I'm not irreplaceable... I'm nothing but grass growing on the ground; when the grass dies, another one replaces it...
11. Life is a dream. We wake up when we die.
12. Sometimes it's the complication, which just lies in our minds.
13. You could say that life just happens and it's the way it goes, you either accept it or fight it... or you can be one of the few that rises above this perception and fights in all their glory to create the life they want, regardless of the struggle.
14. Sometimes life requires more of you than you have to give and demands you plunge into the reinvention of yourself if you truly wanna live.
15. It is not where we are that matters nor what we have, it is what we do with where we are and what we have.
16. There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me"
17. When we have faith and discipline everything becomes easier. Patience is the mother of all virtues. With anxiety all our lives become worse.
18. Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.
19. They say faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.
20. Life is just mirrors and misunderstandings.
21. Without struggle, success has no value.
22. Our eyes tell us what we want to believe, but our heart tells us only the simple truth.
23. sometimes in life, a sudden situation, a moment in time, alters your whole life, forever changes the road ahead.
24. What it taught me was forgiveness. It taught me that when people present themselves in a certain way, there's probably some back story or issue or reason for the way that they are. It's not you. It's them. And a lot of times, its about something that's completely out of their control.
25. To find a mountain path all by oneself gives a greater feeling of strength than to take a path that is shown.
26. And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about.
27. The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.
28. If life is a journey, it can take you anywhere you wanna go.
29. Life's trials will test, and you shape you, but don't let them change who you are unless it's for the better.
30. When God takes out the trash, don't go digging back through it. Trust Him.
31. Forgiving doesn't make the person who hurt you feel better, it makes you feel better.
32. I would rather have 1 amazing best friend than 100 decent regular friends. It's not about quantity, it's about quality.
33. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
34. Everyone's time is limited. What matters most is to focus on what matters most.
35. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the sun will rise again tomorrow.
36. Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least.
37. Instead of complaining about the problem and blaming others, start finding the solution.
38. You have two choices, to conquer your fear or to let your fear conquer you.
39. Time management is about life management.
40. We all have negative thoughts now and then, but we can choose not to dwell there and not to let them control us.
41. Great goals make great people. People cannot hit what they do not aim for.
42. What could be worse than getting to the end of your life and realizing you hadn't lived it.
43. The true definition of mental illness is when the majority of your time is spent in the past or future, but rarely living in the realism of NOW.
44. Be the kind of person who dares to face life's challenges and overcome them rather than dodging them.
45. Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that's its beauty.
46. You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
47. Fear's useless. Either something bad happens or it doesn't; If it doesn't, you've wasted time being afraid, and if it does, you've wasted time that you could have spent sharpening your weapons.
48. Sometimes the only way to ever find yourself is to get completely lost.
49. You have come a long way and have won many battles. Whenever you're faced with a difficult or challenging situation, you'll overcome it. Yes, you can.
50. Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.
51. Wisdom is the reward for surviving your own stupidity.
52. Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.
53. Be careful the stories you're telling yourself about your current circumstances; a head full of negative thoughts has no space for positive ones.
54. Don't let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and task risks. Your life is happening right now.
55. When you're following your inner voice, doors tend to eventually open for you, even if they mostly slam at first.
56. Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.
57. Do not let your negative thoughts have power over you because those thoughts will end up controlling your life. No one can live a positive life with a negative mind.
58. You know, the mind is a remarkable thing. Just because you can't see the wound doesn't it isn't hurting. It scars all the time, but it heals.
59. No matter how much experience you have, there's always something new you can learn and room for improvement.
60. Create a vision for the life you really want and then work relentlessly towards making it a reality.
61. Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
62. Every choice comes with a consequence. Once you make a choice, you must accept responsibility. You cannot escape the consequences of your choices, whether you like them or not.
63. Life teaches us the right path is rarely the easy one.
64. Don't be intimidated by other people's opinions. Only mediocrity is sure of itself, so take risks and do what you really want to do.
65. The comfort zone is a psychological state in which one feels familiar, safe, at ease, and secure. You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.
66. What other people think and say about you is none of your business. The most destructive thing you would ever do is to believe someone else's opinion of you. You have to stop letting other people's opinions control you.
67. When you take control of your attitude, you take control of your life.
68. Change may not always bring growth, but there is no growth without change.
69. Life is short. Focus on what really matters most. You have to change your priorities over time.
70. Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition.
71. To care about your outward appearance is important, but what's more important is to have a good soul.
72. That's the thing about lessons, you always learn them when you don't expect them or want them.
73. Just like there's always time for pain, there's always time for healing.
74. Changing your outside world cannot make you happy if you are an unhappy person. The only real personal change can only happen from the inside out. If you firstly create the change within yourself, you can turn your life around.
75. Challenge and adversity are meant to help you know who you are. Storms hit your weakness, but unlock your true strength.
76. It takes guts and humility to admit mistakes. Admitting we're wrong is courage, not weakness.
77. It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.
78. Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
79. Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.
80. You are unique. You have different talents and abilities. You don't have to always follow in the footsteps of others. And most important, you should always remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing and have a responsibility to develop the talents you have been given.
81. Don't let others tell you what you can't do. Don't let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.
82. Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they're blessings or lessons.
83. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control the way you think about all the events. You always have a choice. You can choose to face them with a positive mental attitude.
84. The biggest wall you have to climb is the one you build in your mind: Never let your mind talk you out of your dreams, trick you into giving up. Never let your mind become the greatest obstacle to success. To get your mind on the right track, the rest will follow.
85. It's never too late to change your life for the better. You don't have to take huge steps to change your life. Making even the smallest changes to your daily routine can make a big difference to your life.
86. The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people's perception of you is a reflection of them; your response to them is an awareness of you.
87. Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.
88. Stop giving other people the power to control your happiness, your mind, and your life. If you don't take control of yourself and your own life, someone else is bound to try.
89. Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.
90. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.
91. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.
92. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.
93. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
94. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
95. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.
96. Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.
97. People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren't already complicated enough.
98. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
99. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
100. Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... anyone can start over and make a new ending.
101. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
Thank you for taking your time to read through these quotes. Don't forget to express your opinion in the comments section down below.
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
Even if you believe you don’t deserve these things, trust me – you do.
1. You deserve to feel grateful that you’re alive and breathing.
2. You deserve to be happy, even on your bad days.
3. You deserve to wake up every morning and smile.
4. You deserve to heal from all the things that keep weighing you down.
5. You deserve to find happiness in the simplest of things.
6. You deserve to be supported no matter what life throws at you.
7. You deserve to be loved for being you.
8. You deserve to be loved unconditionally even when you’re difficult.
9. You deserve to laugh and enjoy life more.
10. You deserve to be like a flower that grows through the dirt.
11. You deserve to be your best self.
12. You deserve to be successful.
13. You deserve to let go of toxic people and situations.
14. You deserve to move forward in life.
15. You deserve to leave friendships that don’t help you grow.
16. You deserve to stay away from people that keep harming your soul.
17. You deserve to be at your best version ever.
18. You deserve to feel beautiful, even when you don’t feel like it.
19. You deserve to be someone who has a smile that never fades.
20. You deserve to be someone who is full of love, light and life.
21. You deserve to be celebrated, even if it’s just by yourself.
22. You deserve to give yourself a break from all the hard work that you do.
23. You deserve to take yourself out on dates.
24. You deserve to treat yourself on the things that make you happy.
25. You deserve to achieve all your goals and dreams.
26. You deserve to be a powerful human being.
27. You deserve to feel strong no matter how weak you feel.
28. You deserve to have a loving and supportive family.
29. You deserve to love yourself.
30. You deserve to see nothing but good in other people.
31. You deserve to be surrounded by light, not darkness.
32. You deserve to look in the mirror and feel proud of what you see.
33. You deserve to feel like you matter.
34. You deserve to overcome all your hardships and problems.
35. You deserve to be someone people can look up to.
36. You deserve to be a good parent.
37. You deserve to have children that will always respect you.
38. You deserve to have a beautiful pregnancy experience.
39. You deserve to marry a faithful spouse.
40. You deserve to be a great supportive wife.
41. You deserve to be a great supportive husband.
42. You deserve to be someone your family can always rely on.
43. You deserve to have everything under control.
44. You deserve to live your life stress free.
45. You deserve to overcome your depression that keeps drowning you.
46. You deserve to overcome your horrible anxiety.
47. You deserve to have blessings fill your life.
48. You deserve to wake up everyday and feel like your life is a happy miracle.
49. You deserve loyalty, royalty and respect.
50. You deserve so much but you don’t understand it.
51. You deserve to sleep in all positions without feeling like your back hurts.
52. You deserve to not have anything constantly worry you.
53. You deserve to think positively at all times.
54. You deserve to be surrounded by positivity in a world full of negativity.
55. You deserve to go shopping whenever you want to go.
56. You deserve to be financially stable enough to buy whatever you want.
57. You deserve to buy all the latest makeup and fashion trends.
58. You deserve to be a girly girl without feeling shameful about it.
59. You deserve to feel like a strong and powerful man.
60. You deserve to have authority over your own life.
61. You deserve to be the CEO of your own life.
62. You deserve to build and live in your own comfortable home.
63. You deserve to live a luxury lifestyle.
64. You deserve amazing health.
65. You deserve to see a medical report which tells you that you’re healthy.
66. You deserve to be a mentally, emotionally and physically healthy person.
67. You deserve to make mistakes and learn from them.
68. You deserve to feel and be told that you matter, no matter what.
69. You deserve to overcome your struggles.
70. You deserve to let go of your fears and be stronger than them.
71. You deserve to prove your haters wrong.
72. You deserve to succeed through all the problems.
73. You deserve to enjoy the little things.
74. You deserve all the fine things in life.
75. You deserve to ask God for forgiveness.
76. You deserve to sleep peacefully.
77. You deserve to have a healthy timetable.
78. You deserve to have a consistent sleeping pattern.
79. You deserve to get enough sleep to conquer the next day with great energy.
80. You deserve to be in good spirits at all times.
81. You deserve to have friends that bring joy into your life.
82. You deserve to go on adventures where you can make special memories.
83. You deserve to have escape vacations and come back feeling refreshed.
84. You deserve to travel around the world and gain rich experiences.
85. You deserve to be a better person than you ever were before.
86. You deserve to get out of your comfort zone and live life fully.
87. You deserve to become more smarter and intelligent.
88. You deserve to live a very very very long and prosperous life.
89. You deserve to cry, but only out of happiness.
90. You deserve to receive warm hugs that make you feel safe.
91. You deserve to feel safe in such a dangerous world.
92. You deserve to heal from all the bad things you have been through in life.
93. You deserve to see the light where you keep seeing darkness.
94. You deserve to make reality so much better than your dreams.
95. You deserve to know that your past doesn’t define you.
96. You deserve to be looked after and cared for on your weakest days.
97. You deserve to speak your emotions without feeling guilty about it.
98. You deserve to have a voice without feeling small.
99. You deserve to constantly have something great to look forward to.
100. You deserve a life that excites you and makes you want to actually live.
What other things do you deserve that you can add to this list? Please leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts 🙂
My Website is Under Construction
Hey everyone my website is under construction. I’m working on new blog posts and better landing pages. Also I’m working on the navigation of my website as some links are broken. Please bear with me while I try to maintain a better quality of my site. In the meantime, you can still browse through the existing content. Thank You for your understanding and patience In advance!
100 Deep Quotes And Sayings About Depression That Everyone Should Know (Part 7)
69. Depression is anger turned inward.
70. What do you want to do with your life, then? is often the question I'm asked. To be honest, I don't know. I really don't.
71. The sun stopped shining for me is all.
72. Do you know that feeling? When everything you do seems like a struggle. Where you dont wanna leave the house because you know everyone is judging you. Where you cant even ask for directions in fear that they criticise you. Where everyone always seems to be picking out your flaws. That feeling where you feel so damn sick for no reason. Do you know that feeling where you look in the mirror and completely hate what you see. When you grab handfuls and handfuls of fat and just want to cut it all off. That feeling when you see other beautiful girls and just wish you looked like them.
73. What people never understand is that depression isn't about the outside; it's about the inside. Something inside me is wrong. Sure, there are things in my life that make me feel alone, but nothing makes me feel more isolated and terrified than my own voice inside my head.
74. No reason to feel depressed about being depressed. A depression can be a golden opportunity to collect the pieces and build ourselves anew.
75. Isolation and loneliness are central causes of depression and despair.
76. Sometimes, all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
77. Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.
78. I never knew it was possible to be so miserable in so many ways.
79. I wanted a heaven. And I grew up striving for that world -- an eternal world- that would wash away my temporary misery.
81. If you take action while you are made, you will always make the wrong decision.
Uncategorized9 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized10 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized9 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized10 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized9 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)