Here you will find quotes that will hopefully make you think deeply about life and all the lessons that it has to offer. Enjoy.
1. The crack in your heart allows light in.
2. Well, it's a good life and a good world, all said and done, if you don't weaken.
3. The world is before you, and you need not take it or leave it as it was when you came in.
4. I figure, sometimes, bad things happen to us so we can achieve a higher purpose and attain greater happiness and fulfillment in life.
5. Don't over think or worry about anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
6. It doesn't matter where you journey begins, so long as you begin it...
7. You can't worry about the future so much that you miss out on the present.
8. If not in the moment, where you propose to live?
9. Choose battles that you can win without losing your heart and soul.
10. I'm not irreplaceable... I'm nothing but grass growing on the ground; when the grass dies, another one replaces it...
11. Life is a dream. We wake up when we die.
12. Sometimes it's the complication, which just lies in our minds.
13. You could say that life just happens and it's the way it goes, you either accept it or fight it... or you can be one of the few that rises above this perception and fights in all their glory to create the life they want, regardless of the struggle.
14. Sometimes life requires more of you than you have to give and demands you plunge into the reinvention of yourself if you truly wanna live.
15. It is not where we are that matters nor what we have, it is what we do with where we are and what we have.
16. There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "Watch me"
17. When we have faith and discipline everything becomes easier. Patience is the mother of all virtues. With anxiety all our lives become worse.
18. Think about every good thing in your life right now. Free yourself of worrying. Let go of the anxiety, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.
19. They say faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.
20. Life is just mirrors and misunderstandings.
21. Without struggle, success has no value.
22. Our eyes tell us what we want to believe, but our heart tells us only the simple truth.
23. sometimes in life, a sudden situation, a moment in time, alters your whole life, forever changes the road ahead.
24. What it taught me was forgiveness. It taught me that when people present themselves in a certain way, there's probably some back story or issue or reason for the way that they are. It's not you. It's them. And a lot of times, its about something that's completely out of their control.
25. To find a mountain path all by oneself gives a greater feeling of strength than to take a path that is shown.
26. And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about.
27. The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.
28. If life is a journey, it can take you anywhere you wanna go.
29. Life's trials will test, and you shape you, but don't let them change who you are unless it's for the better.
30. When God takes out the trash, don't go digging back through it. Trust Him.
31. Forgiving doesn't make the person who hurt you feel better, it makes you feel better.
32. I would rather have 1 amazing best friend than 100 decent regular friends. It's not about quantity, it's about quality.
33. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
34. Everyone's time is limited. What matters most is to focus on what matters most.
35. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the sun will rise again tomorrow.
36. Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least.
37. Instead of complaining about the problem and blaming others, start finding the solution.
38. You have two choices, to conquer your fear or to let your fear conquer you.
39. Time management is about life management.
40. We all have negative thoughts now and then, but we can choose not to dwell there and not to let them control us.
41. Great goals make great people. People cannot hit what they do not aim for.
42. What could be worse than getting to the end of your life and realizing you hadn't lived it.
43. The true definition of mental illness is when the majority of your time is spent in the past or future, but rarely living in the realism of NOW.
44. Be the kind of person who dares to face life's challenges and overcome them rather than dodging them.
45. Life is not always perfect. Like a road, it has many bends, ups and down, but that's its beauty.
46. You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
47. Fear's useless. Either something bad happens or it doesn't; If it doesn't, you've wasted time being afraid, and if it does, you've wasted time that you could have spent sharpening your weapons.
48. Sometimes the only way to ever find yourself is to get completely lost.
49. You have come a long way and have won many battles. Whenever you're faced with a difficult or challenging situation, you'll overcome it. Yes, you can.
50. Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.
51. Wisdom is the reward for surviving your own stupidity.
52. Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.
53. Be careful the stories you're telling yourself about your current circumstances; a head full of negative thoughts has no space for positive ones.
54. Don't let procrastination take over your life. Be brave and task risks. Your life is happening right now.
55. When you're following your inner voice, doors tend to eventually open for you, even if they mostly slam at first.
56. Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.
57. Do not let your negative thoughts have power over you because those thoughts will end up controlling your life. No one can live a positive life with a negative mind.
58. You know, the mind is a remarkable thing. Just because you can't see the wound doesn't it isn't hurting. It scars all the time, but it heals.
59. No matter how much experience you have, there's always something new you can learn and room for improvement.
60. Create a vision for the life you really want and then work relentlessly towards making it a reality.
61. Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
62. Every choice comes with a consequence. Once you make a choice, you must accept responsibility. You cannot escape the consequences of your choices, whether you like them or not.
63. Life teaches us the right path is rarely the easy one.
64. Don't be intimidated by other people's opinions. Only mediocrity is sure of itself, so take risks and do what you really want to do.
65. The comfort zone is a psychological state in which one feels familiar, safe, at ease, and secure. You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.
66. What other people think and say about you is none of your business. The most destructive thing you would ever do is to believe someone else's opinion of you. You have to stop letting other people's opinions control you.
67. When you take control of your attitude, you take control of your life.
68. Change may not always bring growth, but there is no growth without change.
69. Life is short. Focus on what really matters most. You have to change your priorities over time.
70. Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition.
71. To care about your outward appearance is important, but what's more important is to have a good soul.
72. That's the thing about lessons, you always learn them when you don't expect them or want them.
73. Just like there's always time for pain, there's always time for healing.
74. Changing your outside world cannot make you happy if you are an unhappy person. The only real personal change can only happen from the inside out. If you firstly create the change within yourself, you can turn your life around.
75. Challenge and adversity are meant to help you know who you are. Storms hit your weakness, but unlock your true strength.
76. It takes guts and humility to admit mistakes. Admitting we're wrong is courage, not weakness.
77. It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.
78. Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
79. Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.
80. You are unique. You have different talents and abilities. You don't have to always follow in the footsteps of others. And most important, you should always remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing and have a responsibility to develop the talents you have been given.
81. Don't let others tell you what you can't do. Don't let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.
82. Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they're blessings or lessons.
83. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control the way you think about all the events. You always have a choice. You can choose to face them with a positive mental attitude.
84. The biggest wall you have to climb is the one you build in your mind: Never let your mind talk you out of your dreams, trick you into giving up. Never let your mind become the greatest obstacle to success. To get your mind on the right track, the rest will follow.
85. It's never too late to change your life for the better. You don't have to take huge steps to change your life. Making even the smallest changes to your daily routine can make a big difference to your life.
86. The outer world is a reflection of the inner world. Other people's perception of you is a reflection of them; your response to them is an awareness of you.
87. Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.
88. Stop giving other people the power to control your happiness, your mind, and your life. If you don't take control of yourself and your own life, someone else is bound to try.
89. Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.
90. Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.
91. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.
92. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.
93. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
94. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
95. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.
96. Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.
97. People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren't already complicated enough.
98. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
99. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
100. Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... anyone can start over and make a new ending.
101. Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
Thank you for taking your time to read through these quotes. Don't forget to express your opinion in the comments section down below.
500 Words You Should Know (Part 7)
Draco was an Ancient Athenian politician who introduced a code of laws according to which a startling number of crimes were punishable by death. The adjective derived from his name therefore means exceedingly strict, severe. It’s most often used to describe such things as discipline, punishment, rules and regulations, but if a person whose views on these things were harsh they could be accused of having draconian attitudes, or indeed of being draconian himself.
Cheek, insolence, as in ‘He had the effrontery to say I never give him anything after I paid for his whole family to go on holiday last year’. Not to be confused with affronted, meaning offended, which is how the person uttering that last complaint might feel.
A commonly misused word, this does not mean enormousness. It means appallingness, great wickedness, ‘He seemed not to realize the enormity of his crime’ means he didn’t acknowledge he had done something dreadful, but not necessarily that he had wiped out an entire city.
From the German for ‘replacement’ this is an adjective describing an inferior imitation of something more valuable or attractive: ‘It was one of those twee little hotels with ersatz Victorian furniture’ or ‘Ersatz lemon meringue pie, made with some awful artificial lemon substitute.’
In the plant world, this describes a green plant that has gone pale through lack of sunlight; in human terms it means pale and weak: ‘His skin had that etiolated look of a video-game player who has spent his youth on his game console’.
This means literally to take the skin off, so metaphorically to flay someone alive, to criticize very severely. A critic might, for example, write an excoriating review of a film or play he loathed, while an angry politician might make an excoriating criticism of government policy.
An Italian word, this time related to extravagance and meaning a very showy and elaborate performance, the sort of thing that might have been put on by Hollywood director Busby Berkeley. Special effects, fancy costumes, fireworks – you name it, an extravaganza has it. Expense is no object and taste is rarely a consideration.
An extract from the Atlantic Monthly dated 1900 gives a particularly damning use of this word: “The English drawing master did not teach art, but facile tricks of the brush.’ Facile comes from the Latin for easy and did once mean just that. In modern usage, however, it has the added sense of being just a bit too easy and thus having little value: a facile victory is more or less a walkover; a facile remark is a glib one, easy to make but not requiring much thought.
In logic a fallacy is an error of reasoning that produces a misleading conclusion; fallacious therefore means illogical, misleading, as in a fallacious argument or a fallacious news report. It’s also worth being aware of what philosophers call the fallacy of many questions, of which ‘When did you stop beating your wife?’ is the most frequently given example. It means that the question presupposes something that may be false, but you can’t answer it without acknowledging the accusation. Lose-lose.
This means picky, critical, hard to please and the Latin roots conjure up its connotations beautifully: they are the words for pride and weariness (the second part of fastidious is related to tedious and tedium). So the fastidious person looks down on something as being beneath her and manages to be bored with it at the same time. You might pick fastidiously at your food if it didn’t appeal to you or lift your trouser legs fastidiously so as not to get them wet on a rainy day.
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
17. When you're handed a challenge, instead of sitting there and complaining about it, why not try to make something beautiful?
18. You can work your way to the top. Just know that there's ups and downs and there's drops. Unfollow fear and just say "you are blocked". Just know there is so much room at the top.
19. Every time you're faced with something ugly, focus on something beautiful. What you focus on expands. Only you can change your reality.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)