The Subject Here Is A Wealth Journey...
The subject here is a Wealth Journey. And first we must define wealth, which is quite a personal matter, different for each individual person who is reading this. While wealth is definitely a broader concept than money, and puts us in mind of a state of being and a feeling and a way of life, we do not want to become so general or vague in our definition that we lose the plot. Wealth is wealth. It’s not one of those ‘less is more’ things – unless you are simplifying,. It’s one of those ‘more is more’ things.
So, for a start, give a little thought to WEALTH:
-How would you know if you were wealthy?
-What would you have?
-How would you live?
-How would you feel?
-What would you be worth?
-Who would you be?
These answers will change over time. You may not be very clear about them right now, but that’s okay because that’s the whole purpose of a journey. You make a journey to discover new things, visit new places, find out aspects of yourself you did not know. Let the journey begin! And it begins by finding out where you are. Before you begin a journey you must find out where you are. That is an obvious but profound truth. You absolutely cannot get anywhere unless you know where you are. Knowing where you are means assessing your condition, taking stock of things, in this case wealth. And because ‘where you are’ is closely linked to ‘who you are’ we need to start with that.
The 9 Levels of Wealth Consciousness present a version of reality in the wealth creation and transformation arena.
It’s wonderful to watch little children before money has any value for them. At this stage they want ‘a big silver money’. They do not understand the value of money, what it can buy or even why it is there. Later, when they understand that it can be exchanged for something, all they want to know is ‘how many ice lollies is this?’ Money still has no value for them.
Many adults remain in this state of ‘wealth ignorance’. They pretend they do not understand money, or they don’t want to understand it. They may say they are ‘bad with money’ and other such nonsense. And so these individuals hide from money – never looking at it, always avoiding it, covertly needing and wanting it, but never confronting it.
Some people may in fact be genuinely ignorant about many aspects of money and how it works, but that is not the same thing. You need never know a thing about money beyond basic addition and subtraction, and you can become exceedingly wealthy. Many have. So it is not actual ignorance, rather the ignorance of being in the dark and not wanting to look. It is the ignorance of not confronting something.
Are you one of these people? Don’t despair. All you need is the realisation that this is your Wealth Consciousness at this time, and the desire to change.
Sometimes ignorance is the result of culture, or upbringing. For example we are told not to talk about money, or that only one or other of the sexes can take care of the money. But a big lesson which relates to wealth consciousness is DO NOT REMAIN IN IGNORANCE ABOUT MONEY MATTERS, or about anything, for that matter. When we ignore something it grows in shadow. While we avoid looking at something we cannot change it. When we look, we can see. What we can see, we can change. What we cannot see, we can do nothing about.
Give a little thought to IGNORANCE:
-What am I ignorant about?
-What am I not facing with regard to money?
-What do I refuse to look at?
-What do I need to know about wealth that I don’t?
-How can I face money?
Take any decisions you need to take as a result of this knowledge. Formulate a plan of action and do it. Make any changes you need to make in your life. Keep it simple. All you need is the realisation that this is your Wealth Consciousness at this time, and the desire to change. That is basically all. You don’t need to dredge up every money-related incident in your childhood to justify your position or to put blame on someone else for the way you feel. Just see things for how they are. Decide you want to change. Ignorance is avoidance. It is time to confront. It is time to act.
500 Words You Should Know (Part 7)
Draco was an Ancient Athenian politician who introduced a code of laws according to which a startling number of crimes were punishable by death. The adjective derived from his name therefore means exceedingly strict, severe. It’s most often used to describe such things as discipline, punishment, rules and regulations, but if a person whose views on these things were harsh they could be accused of having draconian attitudes, or indeed of being draconian himself.
Cheek, insolence, as in ‘He had the effrontery to say I never give him anything after I paid for his whole family to go on holiday last year’. Not to be confused with affronted, meaning offended, which is how the person uttering that last complaint might feel.
A commonly misused word, this does not mean enormousness. It means appallingness, great wickedness, ‘He seemed not to realize the enormity of his crime’ means he didn’t acknowledge he had done something dreadful, but not necessarily that he had wiped out an entire city.
From the German for ‘replacement’ this is an adjective describing an inferior imitation of something more valuable or attractive: ‘It was one of those twee little hotels with ersatz Victorian furniture’ or ‘Ersatz lemon meringue pie, made with some awful artificial lemon substitute.’
In the plant world, this describes a green plant that has gone pale through lack of sunlight; in human terms it means pale and weak: ‘His skin had that etiolated look of a video-game player who has spent his youth on his game console’.
This means literally to take the skin off, so metaphorically to flay someone alive, to criticize very severely. A critic might, for example, write an excoriating review of a film or play he loathed, while an angry politician might make an excoriating criticism of government policy.
An Italian word, this time related to extravagance and meaning a very showy and elaborate performance, the sort of thing that might have been put on by Hollywood director Busby Berkeley. Special effects, fancy costumes, fireworks – you name it, an extravaganza has it. Expense is no object and taste is rarely a consideration.
An extract from the Atlantic Monthly dated 1900 gives a particularly damning use of this word: “The English drawing master did not teach art, but facile tricks of the brush.’ Facile comes from the Latin for easy and did once mean just that. In modern usage, however, it has the added sense of being just a bit too easy and thus having little value: a facile victory is more or less a walkover; a facile remark is a glib one, easy to make but not requiring much thought.
In logic a fallacy is an error of reasoning that produces a misleading conclusion; fallacious therefore means illogical, misleading, as in a fallacious argument or a fallacious news report. It’s also worth being aware of what philosophers call the fallacy of many questions, of which ‘When did you stop beating your wife?’ is the most frequently given example. It means that the question presupposes something that may be false, but you can’t answer it without acknowledging the accusation. Lose-lose.
This means picky, critical, hard to please and the Latin roots conjure up its connotations beautifully: they are the words for pride and weariness (the second part of fastidious is related to tedious and tedium). So the fastidious person looks down on something as being beneath her and manages to be bored with it at the same time. You might pick fastidiously at your food if it didn’t appeal to you or lift your trouser legs fastidiously so as not to get them wet on a rainy day.
Ariana Grande Quotes
Here are some awesome Ariana Grande quotes which I have edited and put together for you. I aim to add more quotes to this page as time goes on so do make sure you keep checking back. Hope you Enjoy the ones I have added so far! 🙂
1. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
2. There's too many people telling you that you're not good enough, but you are good enough.
3. There's always tomorrow and it always gets better.
4. The thrill of not knowing what's going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
5. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.
6. I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
7. I don't feel much pressure to fit in. I never have. I've always just wanted to do my thing. And if I don't fit in somewhere else, I fit in at home.
8. Gotta find a way to break the spell to get the hell away from those who block my vision.
9. Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
10. If you're passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you.
11. sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special.
12. Don't need permission, made my decision to test my limits
13. On a scale of one to ten, I'm at 100.
14. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it
15. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best
16. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
17. When you're handed a challenge, instead of sitting there and complaining about it, why not try to make something beautiful?
18. You can work your way to the top. Just know that there's ups and downs and there's drops. Unfollow fear and just say "you are blocked". Just know there is so much room at the top.
19. Every time you're faced with something ugly, focus on something beautiful. What you focus on expands. Only you can change your reality.
300 Pink Quotes For Girls Success Inspiration (Part 1)
Being a girl myself I can definitely say that these quotes have made a huge difference to my life, especially the way that I think about success which has inspired me greatly. I hope it does the same for you too. Hope you enjoy these quotes
1. Whatever you are, be a good one.
2. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
3. You were put on this Earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
4. You deserve to have happiness that flows freely from you
5. Be a champion who gets up even when you can't
6. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
7. You deserve the best for putting up with the worst.
8. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't know exactly what you're doing or where you're going
9. Give up on being perfect and start working on becoming yourself.
10. Don't give up... keep it up... keep going... you can make it happen.
11. Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.
12. Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.
13. Strive to get all the things that will create your happiness
14. If someone makes you happy, make them happier
15. Beautiful faces, good shaped bodies and bad hearts are so mainstream.
16. You gotta build yourself so strong that nobody can trash you down or make you look bad
17. No matter how unhappy you are, know that good days will come and you will be happy. Your happiness matters.
18. Never let fear decide the future.
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized8 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized4 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized5 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized5 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 7)