100 Beautiful Things You Deserve Forever
Even if you believe you don’t deserve these things, trust me – you do.
1. You deserve to feel grateful that you’re alive and breathing.
2. You deserve to be happy, even on your bad days.
3. You deserve to wake up every morning and smile.
4. You deserve to heal from all the things that keep weighing you down.
5. You deserve to find happiness in the simplest of things.
6. You deserve to be supported no matter what life throws at you.
7. You deserve to be loved for being you.
8. You deserve to be loved unconditionally even when you’re difficult.
9. You deserve to laugh and enjoy life more.
10. You deserve to be like a flower that grows through the dirt.
11. You deserve to be your best self.
12. You deserve to be successful.
13. You deserve to let go of toxic people and situations.
14. You deserve to move forward in life.
15. You deserve to leave friendships that don’t help you grow.
16. You deserve to stay away from people that keep harming your soul.
17. You deserve to be at your best version ever.
18. You deserve to feel beautiful, even when you don’t feel like it.
19. You deserve to be someone who has a smile that never fades.
20. You deserve to be someone who is full of love, light and life.
21. You deserve to be celebrated, even if it’s just by yourself.
22. You deserve to give yourself a break from all the hard work that you do.
23. You deserve to take yourself out on dates.
24. You deserve to treat yourself on the things that make you happy.
25. You deserve to achieve all your goals and dreams.
26. You deserve to be a powerful human being.
27. You deserve to feel strong no matter how weak you feel.
28. You deserve to have a loving and supportive family.
29. You deserve to love yourself.
30. You deserve to see nothing but good in other people.
31. You deserve to be surrounded by light, not darkness.
32. You deserve to look in the mirror and feel proud of what you see.
33. You deserve to feel like you matter.
34. You deserve to overcome all your hardships and problems.
35. You deserve to be someone people can look up to.
36. You deserve to be a good parent.
37. You deserve to have children that will always respect you.
38. You deserve to have a beautiful pregnancy experience.
39. You deserve to marry a faithful spouse.
40. You deserve to be a great supportive wife.
41. You deserve to be a great supportive husband.
42. You deserve to be someone your family can always rely on.
43. You deserve to have everything under control.
44. You deserve to live your life stress free.
45. You deserve to overcome your depression that keeps drowning you.
46. You deserve to overcome your horrible anxiety.
47. You deserve to have blessings fill your life.
48. You deserve to wake up everyday and feel like your life is a happy miracle.
49. You deserve loyalty, royalty and respect.
50. You deserve so much but you don’t understand it.
51. You deserve to sleep in all positions without feeling like your back hurts.
52. You deserve to not have anything constantly worry you.
53. You deserve to think positively at all times.
54. You deserve to be surrounded by positivity in a world full of negativity.
55. You deserve to go shopping whenever you want to go.
56. You deserve to be financially stable enough to buy whatever you want.
57. You deserve to buy all the latest makeup and fashion trends.
58. You deserve to be a girly girl without feeling shameful about it.
59. You deserve to feel like a strong and powerful man.
60. You deserve to have authority over your own life.
61. You deserve to be the CEO of your own life.
62. You deserve to build and live in your own comfortable home.
63. You deserve to live a luxury lifestyle.
64. You deserve amazing health.
65. You deserve to see a medical report which tells you that you’re healthy.
66. You deserve to be a mentally, emotionally and physically healthy person.
67. You deserve to make mistakes and learn from them.
68. You deserve to feel and be told that you matter, no matter what.
69. You deserve to overcome your struggles.
70. You deserve to let go of your fears and be stronger than them.
71. You deserve to prove your haters wrong.
72. You deserve to succeed through all the problems.
73. You deserve to enjoy the little things.
74. You deserve all the fine things in life.
75. You deserve to ask God for forgiveness.
76. You deserve to sleep peacefully.
77. You deserve to have a healthy timetable.
78. You deserve to have a consistent sleeping pattern.
79. You deserve to get enough sleep to conquer the next day with great energy.
80. You deserve to be in good spirits at all times.
81. You deserve to have friends that bring joy into your life.
82. You deserve to go on adventures where you can make special memories.
83. You deserve to have escape vacations and come back feeling refreshed.
84. You deserve to travel around the world and gain rich experiences.
85. You deserve to be a better person than you ever were before.
86. You deserve to get out of your comfort zone and live life fully.
87. You deserve to become more smarter and intelligent.
88. You deserve to live a very very very long and prosperous life.
89. You deserve to cry, but only out of happiness.
90. You deserve to receive warm hugs that make you feel safe.
91. You deserve to feel safe in such a dangerous world.
92. You deserve to heal from all the bad things you have been through in life.
93. You deserve to see the light where you keep seeing darkness.
94. You deserve to make reality so much better than your dreams.
95. You deserve to know that your past doesn’t define you.
96. You deserve to be looked after and cared for on your weakest days.
97. You deserve to speak your emotions without feeling guilty about it.
98. You deserve to have a voice without feeling small.
99. You deserve to constantly have something great to look forward to.
100. You deserve a life that excites you and makes you want to actually live.
What other things do you deserve that you can add to this list? Please leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts 🙂
20 Alone Quotes That Will Make You Feel Less Lonely
Nobody likes to be lonely, but sometimes being alone can really help you find yourself. Here are 20 quotes that will make you think deeply about being alone... hope you enjoy!
1. One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
2. There are people who like to be alone without feeling lonely at all.
3. If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself.
4. I often stood in front of the mirror alone, wondering how ugly a person could get.
5. I don't mind. I like being alone.
6. I never wanted to be alone, but I always opted for loneliness. I am an emotional, sensitive and expressive creature.
7. Nobody enjoys the company of others as intensely as someone who usually avoids the company of others.
8. I've always believed that the only defeats and victories that matter in life are those you lose or win alone, against yourself.
9. People may still feel lonely even among the crowd.
10. There must be different kinds of loneliness, or at least different degrees of loneliness, but the most terrifying loneliness is not experienced by everyone and can be understood by only a few.
11. The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody.
12. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me, or worst of all, being alone while being with somebody.
13. It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
14. I had already found that it was not good to be alone, and so made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self.
15. I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
16. Sometimes it's better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way.
17. My alone feels so good, I can only be around people that are better than my solitude.
18. Without great solitude no serious work is possible.
19. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
20. Until you get comfortable with being alone, you'll never know if you're choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
So what are your thoughts about being alone? Do you find peace or chaos in your alone time? Leave a comment below, I look forward to reading your opinion 🙂
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 3)
50. Life will always try to make things difficult for you, but every time you overcome obstacles, you come out stronger.
51. Die trying, not as a failure or disappointment.
52. People that keep on repeating the same old mistakes are literally damaging their future without even being aware.
53. You need to be there for yourself too.
54. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
55. No matter how good of a person you are, even the "small" mistakes will cost you.
56. Life is only as good as you make it.
57. Find faith in yourself and get to know yourself above all. Forget about outside negative forces, pay attention to your positive vision and work towards that
58. When you're thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more. Try to stay positive and things will get better
59. Let go of everything for a short while, find yourself, heal yourself, build yourself and have faith.
60. In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.
61. Don't focus on what others are doing no matter how much more successful or better they are than you. Just focus on yourself and what you can do to succeed.
62. It doesn't get easier you just get stronger.
63. You don't "discover" your place in the world. You carve it out.
64. The most important thing is to continue. Forget about others, forget about the scoreboard, forget about your failures. Just keep pushing.
65. Don't bury thoughts of hatred in your heart. Let it go and focus on something that brings you peace.
66. Always take 100% care of yourself, even if the odds are against you.
67. Invest in whatever is good for your overall health. Heart, mind, body and soul.
68. The more you learn, the more you see.
69. Doing something good with your whole heart will never go to waste.
70. God has a blessing with your name on it.
71. Break the habit of saying things about yourself that you do not want to come true.
72. That little spark you feel as you heal. That's what life's about.
73. The way that you deal with things, is the way that things will deal with you.
74. The difficult days prepare for the best days ahead.
75. You can accept your life as it is, or you can change it. You can let your life happen to you, or make your life happen through you.
76. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
77. The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.
40 Eye Opening Quotes About Learning That Will Change Your Thinking
Without learning, life would be meaningless. Learning is what gives meaning in life, and it is what brings purpose too. Here are 40 quotes that will make you think about the importance of learning. Hope you enjoy reading through them. 🙂
1. He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.
2. There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
3. The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as we continue to live.
4. Developing a desire to learn is the kindling point of all classroom achievement.
5. Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
6. The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.
7. The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.
8. Time doesn't heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.
9. Never let hard lessons harden your heart; the hard lessons of life are meant to make you better, not bitter.
10. Some things cannot be taught; they must be experienced. You never learn the most valuable lessons in life until you go through your own journey.
11. It is difficult to live in and enjoy the moment when you are thinking about the past or worrying about the future. You cannot change your past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about your future. Learn from the past, plan for the future. The more you live in and enjoy the present moment, the happier you will be.
12. Learning never exhausts the mind.
13. One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity and learning to truly not give a shit.
14. People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.
15. Change is the end result of all true learning.
16. For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.
17. How much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.
18. No matter how much experience you have, there's always something new you can learn and room for improvement.
19. That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way.
20. The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
21. Small minds have always lashed out at what they don't understand.
22. The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
23. It is the mark of a truly educated man to know what not to read.
24. Life is a balanced system of learning and evolution. Whether pleasure or pain; every situation in your life serves a purpose. It is up to us to recognize what that purpose could be.
25. What does reason know? Reason only knows what it has succeeded in learning...
26. With too much pride a man cannot learn a thing. In and of itself, learning teaches how foolish you are.
27. It's not just learning that's important. It's learning what to do with what you learn and learning why you learn things that matters.
28. At the end of your lives you will not be judged by academic successes, the degrees or diplomas earned, the positions held, the material wealth acquired, or power and prestige, but rather on the basis of what you have become as persons and what you are in conduct and character.
29. We can't begin to learn until we admit how much we don't know.
30. Every pain is a lesson.
31. Don't learn to do, but learn in doing.
32. It's not always what we don't know that gets in our way; sometimes it's what we think we know that keeps us from learning.
33. They say faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.
34. suffering is a part of real life lesson.
35. we all mess up. It's what we learn from our mistakes that matters.
36. Learning is important. It is a way to make a life better for yourself and your family.
37. You have to learn how to die if you wanna be alive.
38. The deepest learning directs your thinking. The deepest thinking directs your learning.
39. Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
40. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
So what are your thoughts? Leave a comment below!
Uncategorized9 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized6 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized10 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized9 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized10 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized7 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized9 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized3 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)