If you're going through a tough time in your life and you feel like, well... shit, then read through these quotes! Hope they are enough to help you.
1. Have courage for the great sorrows of life, and patience for the small ones. When you have laboriously accomplished your daily tasks, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.
2. The only use of an obstacle is to be overcome. All that an obstacle does with brave men is, not to frighten them, but to challenge them.
3. There is no such thing as bad weather; every day has its beauty, and storms which help you grow.
4. You have to be brave enough to stay away from things that are not helping you grow or be your potential.
5. Peace has victories, but it takes brave people to win them.
6. You have to fall in order to practice being brave.
7. Being brave is all about being daring - to take action, to define your own goals, to try new things and tread unfamiliar ground, to never give up.
8. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
9. Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.
10. Don't lose sight of your final destination because of your current situation.
11. You can suffer the pain of change or you can suffer remaining who you are.
12. Staying miserable doesn't help... it doesn't solve anything.
13. Screw it, just do it.
14. Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it. Go through it, or work around it.
15. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
16. Fortune always favors the brave, and never helps a man who does not help himself.
17. Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.
18. Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid...
19. Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, "get the hell out of my way, I've got things to do."
20. It takes courage to examine your life and to decide that there are things you would like to change, and it takes even more courage to do something about it.
21. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up.
22. Courage is more exhilarating than fear and in the long run it is easier. We do not have to become heroes overnight. Just a step at a time, meeting each thing that comes up, seeing it is not as dreadful as it appeared, discovering we have the strength to stare it down.
23. To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.
24. We need to wake up from a thought that lasts too long.
25. Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
26. What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
27. Without fear there cannot be bravery or courage.
28. Sometimes bravery is nothing more than gritting your teeth through pain, and the work of every day, the slow walk toward a better life.
29. Scared is what you're feeling. Brave is what you're doing.
30. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
31. Over time, I have come to believe that 'brave' does not mean what we think it does. It does not mean 'being afraid and doing it anyway.' Nope. Brave means listening to the still small voice inside and doing as it says. Regardless of what the rest of the world is saying.
32. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.
33. I beg you take courage; the brave soul can mend even disaster.
34. Being brave isn't the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it.
35. The world is in a constant conspiracy against the brave. It's the age-old struggle: the roar of the crowd on the one side, and the voice of your conscience on the other.
36. Be brave and take accountability for your thoughts and beliefs.
37. Be brave and be fearless, and for God's sake, stand up for yourself.
38. Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
39. Life is tough, and things don't always work out well, but we should be brave and go on with our lives.
40. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
41. All of the significant battles are waged within the self.
Thank you for reading, don't forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
25 Extremely Inspirational Quotes With Beautiful HD Images To Remember
Here I put together 25 different quotes with detailed explanation to go with each one to remember why it is so important. Hope you enjoy reading through them 🙂
1. Everything will be okay as soon as you are okay with everything. And that's the only time everything will be okay.
Nothing will be okay until you come to terms with who you are, what you want and what your ultimate goal in your life is. You need to set your priorities straight, and then each day wake up with the determination to achieve them all.
2. One thing I have learned in life is that it is important to be comfortable with uncertainty.
Life is undoubtedly a scary thing for us all. But what's the point in living the rest of our lives if we stay stuck in our comfort zones? We must therefore learn to take risks, and be brave enough to face life, fearless and strong. After all, uncertainty is what makes life that much more interesting and adventurous, to discover.
3. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. We receive from the world what we give to the world...
When you do good things in your life, good things will come back to you. The same applies to your thoughts. Think good, receive good. Actions and thoughts are equally important, because they shape your ultimate reality. Never underestimate the power of you. You have the power to be something great, or something not so great. At the end of the day, it's all in your hands - and once you realize this, you will understand why it's so much better to just be on the good side of things.
4. Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?
As human beings we often make mistakes and one of them includes causing hurt to others out of negative emotions such as anger and sadness. We may do this intentionally or unintentionally. But we hurt others when we are hurt, and sometimes we don't realize how deeply it can wound someone else.
5. Learning never exhausts the mind.
Learning is what keeps the human mind active. It makes you wonder and think about different possibilities, answers and solutions to life. It makes you question what life is all about. It's a big world out there and life is too short, and there's just so much to learn. So go and explore. You will never get tired of learning when you begin to see the reality and beauty of the world.
6. What makes things memorable is that they are meaningful, significant, colourful.
When you're in a dark place or bad mood in your life, don't you tend to remember things that add colour to your life? Perhaps a funny joke or someone who inspires you? Or perhaps, a meaningful hobby that you love to do because it distracts you, it helps you convert your sadness to happiness? Well, these things we remember more because they make us forget our tough times. They make life much easier for us. We can never forget such things; they are our escape, when there is no other escape. We value these things because they add value to our own life. We remember these things as the light in our dark times.
7. In order to really write, one has to sink deep into the self and become lost there.
In life so much happens that we as human beings will lose touch with reality, including ourselves. Sometimes when you lose yourself, you can't quite figure out who you are. You try to understand yourself, but you can't, because you're so lost and buried deep into some kind of mess. You find it hard to express yourself to other people because you think that nobody understands you - but the truth is how can they understand you if you can't understand you? and so... you eventually discover that the easiest way to express yourself is through self-expression in some form of art, maybe writing. You write to express your raw emotions, feelings and thoughts in words, on paper. And in this way, you begin to find yourself. You finally start to understand that you were born to be a writer.
8. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
9. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
10. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow.
11. Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
12. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
13. There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
14. The grass is not 'greener' on the other side - it is just another shade of green.
15. The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel.
16. If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside.
17. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
18. It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
19. And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
20. Life is like a piano. The white keys represent happiness and the black shows sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also make music.
21. Until you realize how easily it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else's game.
22. It is better to have a short meaningful life and make a difference than to have a useless long life and do absolutely nothing good or worthy.
23. Do not ruin today with mourning tomorrow.
24. Yes, time flies, but sometimes you should also take your time.
25. The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go...
39 Inspirational Quotes On Determination To Help You Power Up
When you wake up with determination to accomplish your goals, you are able to go to sleep with satisfaction. It's the feeling that you have done what you set out to do which makes you feel good about yourself. Here are 39 quotes to help you stay determined! Hope you enjoy reading through them. 🙂
1. The barrier during self-improvement is not so much that we hate learning, rather we hate being taught. To learn entails that the knowledge was achieved on one's own accord - it feels great - but to be taught often leaves a feeling of inferiority. Thus it takes a bit of determination and a lot of humility in order for one to fully develop.
2. Your ability to shape your destiny is directly proportional to your belief that it is a matter of will and determination - however much or little that belief may be.
3. Are you desperate or determined? With desperation comes frustration. With determination comes purpose, achievement, and peace...
4. Most of life's actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower.
5. Life's trials will test you, and shape you, but don't let them change your values.
6. What you perceive as a failure today may actually be a crucial step towards the success you seek. Never give up
7. You don't have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going.
8. Determine that the thing can and shall be done and then... find the way.
9. No one can pull anyone back from anywhere. You save yourself or remain unsaved.
10. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the sun will rise again tomorrow.
11. Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
12. The world's greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.
13. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don't wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.
14. Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.
15. The thing that contributes to anyone's reaching the goal he wants is simple wanting that goal badly enough.
16. Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you.
17. Impossible situations can become possible miracles.
18. Tough times never last but tough people do.
19. Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
20. The only lack or limitation is in your own mind.
21. Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then you shall find the way.
22. All limits are self imposed.
23. It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
24. Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so.
25. Determination that just won't quit - that's what it takes.
26. Times of great calamity and confusion have been productive for the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace. The brightest thunder bolt is elicited from the darkest storm.
27. You can do anything you think you can. This knowledge is literally the gift of the Gods, for through it you can solve every human problem. It should make of you an incurable optimist. It is the open door.
28. You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.
29. if someone says can't, that shows you what to do.
30. Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.
31. Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.
32. Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.
33. Practice easing your way along...do your best; take it as it comes. You can handle anything if you think you can. Just keep your cool.
34. To the timid soul, nothing is possible.
35. In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of effort is the measure of the results.
36. Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
37. There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
38. The manner in which one endures what must be endured is more important than the thing that must be endured.
39. When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, when the road you're trudging seems all uphill, when the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile, but you have to sigh, when care is pressing you down a bit, rest! If you must - but never quit.
What does determination mean to you? Leave a comment below!
31 Deep Quotes About Power That Will Make You Think Differently
We live in a world which is controlled by power. Sometimes power is very much abused yet people don't know this. Everyone possesses some kind of power within them. Are you using your power correctly? Here are 31 quotes about power which will help you reflect on your own power, enjoy. : )
1. Self-control is true power.
2. The pen and the written word hold a great deal of power.
3. We cannot turn the clock back nor can we undo the harm caused, but we have the power to determine the future and to ensure that what happened never happens again.
4. Knowledge is power: if you know how to take care of yourself, you can be a better version of yourself.
5. You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
6. Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: the potential for greatness lives within each of us.
7. The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival.
8. This is the power of gathering: it inspires us, delightfully, to be more hopeful, more joyful, more thoughtful: in a word, more alive.
9. Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment.
10. Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness.
11. Personality has power to uplift, power to depress, power to curse, and power to bless.
12. No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you just keep working at it.
13. Success isn't measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.
14. Power is always dangerous. Power attracts the worst and corrupts the best.
15. The root of all evil is abuse of power.
16. Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.
17. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
18. Words, without power, is mere philosophy.
19. No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for 'we' are the only thinkers in our mind. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.
20. No one is you and that is your power.
21. Power is given only to those who dare to lower themselves and pick it up. Only one thing matters, one thing; to be able to dare.
22. Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts... perhaps the fear of a loss of power.
23. It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.
24. To make no mistakes is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.
25. Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
26. Never underestimate the power of confidence. If you believe you're the dopest thing walking, you might convince people of the same just because you're so headstrong about it as a fact.
27. You will never know the power of yourself until life burns you.
28. If you want to know the real character of a person, give them power and see what they do...
29. The measure of a man is what he does with power.
30. Knowledge is power, understanding is using it, wisdom is controlling it, magic is knowing how.
31. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.
What are your thoughts on power. Let me know in the comments below
Uncategorized10 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized7 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized11 months ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized10 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized4 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)
Uncategorized11 months ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized10 months ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)
Uncategorized8 months ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)