here are 10 great ways you can value yourself as a person. always remember that no one gets to define or create your value; only you can do that!
1. USE YOUR TIME WISELY
One important way to value yourself is to value your time. If you don’t value it, there is no way that others will value it too. Ask yourself “what am I doing with my time?”, “am I using my time in a way which makes me more valuable as a person?”, “do I own my time or does it own me?”. Take a moment to think about how each day of your life goes. What do you do? Are you spending time doing things that will help you grow as an individual? Are you creating art? Are you helping others? Are you helping YOURSELF? Or… are you simply just wasting your days doing useless things… such as mindlessly scrolling through social media? Hurting others? Hurting yourself? Think about what you do. Time is too precious and once wasted, you will never get it back. You will only regret wasting your time doing things you shouldn’t be doing, or at least, contributing to your own well being.
2. APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE
Yes as humans we will sometimes be selfish and want more because maybe, we deserve it. And that’s completely OK. But the truth is we cannot possibly be happy with having more if we do not appreciate what we already have. This means that, for example, if you are always talking about wanting more money or materialistic things, but don’t already appreciate the amount of money or materialistic things you have now, then you might never be satisfied – you will keep wanting more and more and more… until when? How do you expect to be satisfied with anything if what you already have doesn’t satisfy you enough? That’s why you must learn to appreciate everything in your life because at any time, you could lose it all. Of course it’s fine to want more, but you should work for it WHILE being appreciative of all that you already possess.
3. accept your uniqueness
Take pride in the fact that there is only one you, and that there is no one else in the world who is exactly like you. You are different. You are not the same as everyone else. Nobody can be you, even if they tried. We are all different in our own ways, and that’s something we should accept, and it’s what makes us beautiful too. Why bother wasting your time trying to be like someone else, when there are people in the world that would love you for who you are? In the end, the world would respect and appreciate you for your uniqueness instead of giving you fake appreciation for being… fake. So be real. Be genuine. Be you. You are unique, you are true!
4. ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST
Always give your best shot in everything that you do in your life. This may include your work, goals, career, or just… anything. You only have one life so you might as well live your best life, and in order to do that, you must be willing to perform your best all the time no matter what. Plus the law of the universe says that whatever you give out, you will receive back. So believe that whenever you’re giving your best, that’s the only thing that the universe will eventually reward back to you. Never stop doing your best! All the hard work, effort and thoughts will be worth it in due timing. It will all pay off. Just keep going, and never ever stop.
5. LOVE YOURSELF FULLY
The greatest love story in your life is going to be between you and… you. You should be your first love and that’s how it should be. In order to find a love that lasts a lifetime we must first love ourselves. Loving yourself means to take care of yourself in all ways (mentally, physically and even financially) – basically it’s all about working on yourself as an individual until you become whole, or in other words, the best version of yourself. If you cannot love yourself fully, what makes you think you will be able to love someone else in the same way? Therefore, love yourself just the way you would love someone special to you. After all you have the capacity to love, so why not love yourself? Once you have managed to fill yourself with so much self love then your value increases – you will find that you don’t want to settle for anything less because you know that you deserve the best kind of love.
6. Maintain a healthy lifestyle
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle isn’t just about enjoying a fun life of doing whatever you want and whenever you want, but it’s more about taking good care of your physical, mental and spiritual health. When you give full attention to these 3 parts of your yourself, you will naturally feel more whole as an individual. You gain a feeling of inner satisfaction because you don’t feel a void in yourself.
With physical health it’s all about taking care of your body’s strength by exercising/doing some form of activity (such as running or cycling), that gets your heart racing. With mental health it’s all about taking care of your mind and keeping it full of positivity (surround yourself with positive people, do something you enjoy), which ultimately contributes to how well you deal with your daily life and reduces problems such as anxiety and depression. Finally, with spiritual health it’s all about connecting with your inner self and doing some soul searching. You can do this by praying more often and having faith in a bigger force (God), or the universe.
Remember, it’s all about feeling good inside, so it’s important to take care of those 3 attributes to maintain an overall healthy lifestyle, and, become the best version of yourself.
7. LEARN TO SAY NO
When you’re a person with a big heart, sometimes it can be hard to say no to others because you don’t want to upset them. But how long are you going to keep saying yes to others just to make them happy, when you actually want to say no? Think about it, when you want to say yes to others, make sure you’re not saying no to yourself. It’s toxic to keep saying yes because then you’re ignoring your own needs. Don’t forget that you’re a human too, and you deserve to be happy. You are absolutely free to say no when you don’t feel like it. You can say no to a party invitation. You can say no to toxic people. You can say no to an idea or suggestion. Literally, you are ALLOWED to say no to whatever you want to say no to! That’s called self-respect. Value yourself. Know who you are. Know what you want. And if you want to say no, simply say NO. It’s your life, own it and take control.
8. don't rely on social media
In today’s world we all get carried away by our smartphones, technology, internet and social media.
The thing with social media, is that it is easy to access and can be installed on mini devices including our phones, ipads, tablets, laptops, etc – things we tend to carry around with us everyday wherever we go. We get to easily open up an app, say instagram, go on a famous influencer’s profile and scroll through the posts/comments for long periods of time without even realizing before hours have passed. It can become addictive, which can sometimes be a good thing but also bad.
There are some good influencers on social media that will influence you to grow and become a better person. But there are also bad ones, which you must be aware of because they can have a toxic impact on your mental health, causing you to think a different way or become someone you are totally not.
Understand that social media is just that. Social media. It’s not real life. Whether your experience on whatever platform you use is good or bad, don’t rely on it so much that you forget you have a real life to live. Don’t allow yourself to become blinded by whatever is happening on social media so much that you lose yourself. Do allow yourself to value social media by networking with positive people, but definitely don’t waste your time.
9. stay away from toxic people... and drama
Sometimes it might difficult to ignore the red flags of certain people in your life simply because you love/appreciate them so much that you refuse to see the red flags or the negative parts of them. But this itself can be very toxic and detrimental to your own well being.
When you continue to associate yourself with toxic people/energy, you allow yourself to pick up on their same toxic vibes and eventually become quite toxic yourself, which, ultimately, can harm your overall well being. It can also become an internal struggle to the point where you find it hard to speak up about it to anyone – so it feels like you’re dealing with some kind of toxic drama in your life all alone.
When you find yourself in such a situation it might be best to distance yourself from such people to work on healing yourself from the damage caused. In serious cases, it might be best to cut them off completely but this doesn’t mean you love/appreciate/value them any less. You are allowed to step away from a toxic person, spend time to focus on yourself and maybe if you really love them that much, at the same time, love them from a distance, which hopefully should heal them too if you’re really desperate for them to become a better person who will be good enough for your peace. Just remember, you deserve to grow without having toxic people interrupt you. Your value does not decrease when you protect your energy from toxic vibes, it increases because you’re allowing room for positive vibes that can actually fill the voids in your heart/soul with more good energy.
10. live your life fully
Life is too short not to live like each day is the last day of your life. So the best way to value yourself is to dream big and make your life packed full of adventures and memories. What’s the point in living a half-lived life when there are people on the planet that have converted their dreams in to reality anyway? If they can do it, you can too. Remember that you deserve to feel satisfaction, fulfilment and a sense of achievement in your life. You deserve to live a life that is filled with lots of love, laughter and smiles. So, chase after the life you want and live it with passion. Don’t be one of those people who regret not doing anything with their life when they had every opportunity to do so – let this be your motivation to take up all your opportunities NOW! Own your life!
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of the affirmations series. In this blog you will find the remaining 5 sections which have been continued from part 1 (if you haven’t read part 1, click here.)
Section 6: Affirmations for becoming a better you.
I have the courage to cross oceans and burn bridges; I trust that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in my life; In every situation I am the only who gets to control my attitude towards it; Where I am and where I will be is determined by my own actions and not my circumstances; I believe in taking actions to make my dreams come true; I refuse to accept anyone else’s idea of what’s possible for me; I can create a better me because I control my actions; I would rather aim high and fall short than to aim low and fall short; I set my goals high and I always do something higher every day to move forward; I always have faith, hope and belief because I know that anything is possible and miracles happen everyday.
Section 7: Affirmations for inner peace.
I am going to stop overthinking about everything; I learn to be confident and happy in my own skin; Nothing can destroy my inner peace; I let go of the things I can’t control; I forgive everyone for everything they have done to me but that doesn’t mean I’m weak; carrying hatred in my heart is a waste of my energy; I believe in my potential and I can do anything; Taking regular breaks comes naturally to me; I do not mix well with chaos or drama and nor do I ever want to; My nature is peaceful and calm, I’m not a noisy person; I approach things with a calm mind and try my best.
Section 8: Affirmations to improve memory.
I am able to remember information quickly; My mind is always clear; I am always finding new ways to improve my memory; I take walks to refresh my mind and memory; I love taking care of my memory; I tend to remember things precisely; Remember things easily comes natural to me; I have the ability to improve my memory as much as I want; My memory is sharp because I remember and notice all the small details; I like playing memory games and engaging in memory boosting activities.
Section 9: Affirmations to boost immune system.
I am a healthy and strong person; My immune system is indestructible; My body can bounce back from any injury; With passing time, my immune system improves; I can recover from any health condition; My mind and body are in perfect harmony; I nourish my mind and body with healthy foods and activities that are good for my immune system; My overall health is always improving, every second; I am becoming someone with everlasting good health; My health is my number one priority; my health, is my ultimate wealth.
Section 10: Affirmations for creativity.
I am a creative person and I love to be creative; I have a very active imagination; I enjoy coming up with new ideas and thoughts; I never run out of creativity; I am always inspired by other artists; My own creativity makes me an individual artist; Creative ideas flow out of my mind naturally and effortlessly; When I feel creative, I feel empowered; My creativity represents a great part of who I am; I find joy in unleashing my creative side.
Thank you for reading this post. Do you have any affirmations you’d like to add? If so then feel free to leave a comment below.
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 1)
In this blog I have created over 90 affirmations in the form of graphics which have been categorized in to 10 different sections which can apply to different aspects of your life. Enjoy.
Section 1: Affirmations For Spiritual Self Care.
(I spend my time outside in nature to find more peace and clarity within myself; I look up to things that inspire my inner creativity; I make the time to meditate in a safe and peaceful environment to focus and take my mind off things; I prioritize prayer in my schedule to fill the spiritual void within me and to feel complete; I make the effort to reflect and evaluate where I am now and how I can improve on where I want to be in the future; I give space for all the things that give meaning to my life and base my existence around those things; I try my best to ensure that my morals and values are in harmony with my actions; I dedicate my time pray because I believe that without God, nothing could be possible for me; I believe in the power of miracles and I believe that amazing things happen after going through darkness).
Section 2: Affirmations For Building New Habits
(With every new habit that I form, I get more things done; I get rid of my bad habits and replace them with good ones; All of my habits provide a way for me to achieve my goals and dreams; new habits are liking having new exciting ideas; I always look for ways to build productive habits; I don’t care about my past habits, all I care about is my present habits; I do what it takes to build good habits that last me for as long as I live; every habit either takes me one step closer to my dream life or one step further back-it is entirely up to my own actions; I understand that will either make or break my future; My habits determine who I am as a person).
Section 3: Affirmations for personal self care
(I take the time throughout my day to do things that I truly enjoy doing; I keep up with myself to make sure that I am always at my best; I prioritize eating all my meals on time, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and working out everyday; Just as much as I give importance to other responsibilities, I also give equal importance towards my self care routine because I matter and I am important too; I plan my self care routine all the time and make it as realistic as possible to make sure that I actually stick to it and not neglect it; I have every right to set boundaries for myself-this means that I can tell others “no” to say “yes” to myself; My acts of self care are habits that will last for a lifetime because I deserve to live a good quality life, feeling just as good too).
Section 4: Affirmations to boost feelings of happiness
(I will only spend time with people who uplift my mood and make me happier; My mind consists of stimulating conversations and positive self-talk; I always find reasons to laugh and be excited; I only participate in anything that makes me happier; I will always make time for my happiness; I will open up to someone that I can fully trust and have the best conversations with them that will cause happiness; I will plan trips, adventures and vacations and make them a reality because they are what make me happy; I will never bottle up or hide my sad/negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. I will always express them to somebody that I love/trust to feel happier; I do things that are comforting to me and make me feel good; My health is my priority because that is what my happiness depends on).
Section 5: Affirmations to boost productivity
(I work on my skills because I want to always perform my best; I do not take on any extra or unnecessary responsibility that has nothing to do with my future or dreams; I only focus on work that is rewarding to me and makes me happy to do it; I only do work that gives me a sense of inner satisfaction and enjoyment; The space and environment around me is always safe, clean and comfortable which always pushes me to be as productive as I can; I take regular breaks to ensure that I don’t get burned out or feel exhausted from working too hard; I am always willing to learn new things that will expand my current knowledge and encourage me to think outside of the box; I avoid distractions and only make time for whatever boosts my productivity levels).
Thank you for reading part 1 of this affirmations blog post. Click here to read part 2.
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest Long Lasting Success
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest For Long Lasting Success!
Secure your success with the following 100 affirmations:
1. I am a successful person.
2. Every day of my life I only become more successful.
3. Every move I make is a success.
4. Small or big, I celebrate all of my successes.
5. The world doesn’t need to know about all of my successes, it’s enough just for me to know.
6. Success is something that happens to me naturally.
7. My success is not temporary; my success is permanent.
8. I do not compare my success to anyone else’s success.
9. I breathe in success and breathe out failure.
10. For every failure that I encounter, more successful events happen for me.
11. I am in it to win it for the long haul.
12. Nobody can take away from me what I work hard for.
13. Success is my middle name.
14. I will never hold on to my failures because they only taught me a valuable lesson.
15. I choose to be successful in every second that I breathe.
16. I don’t make time for anything that does not contribute towards my success.
17. I am not turned down or intimidated by other people’s success stories.
18. I take full ownership and responsibility of my own success story.
19. Every step that I take is a step towards success and even more success.
20. I live and love to be successful.
21. I am empowered and inspired by other successful people on the planet.
22. All of my daily habits are connected to my successful life.
23. My life revolves around success.
24. Happiness and peace are the most important parts of success for me and I embrace them fully.
25. Nobody or nothing can stop me from being successful, not even if they tried.
26. My level of success is so powerful and big that it cannot ever be broken down.
27. I create my own success every day without delay. I make no excuses.
28. My only option is success, success, success.
29. I am successful in everything that I do and that includes my life goals, dreams and ambitions.
30. I never waste my time on distractions because otherwise it will cost me my success.
31. I never give up because success is always waiting for me.
32. It’s easy to be motivated because my purpose is to be successful for a living.
33. My success will last for a lifetime, for as long as I am alive on this earth.
34. I have enough success to pass on to my future generation.
35. Success is never easy to achieve but is always worth it.
36. All of my struggles lead me to success.
37. There is nothing that I can’t do to become successful.
38. I maintain my success with such ease because that’s how I work.
39. I was born to live like a true success.
40. All of my successes are achieved due to my pure hard work through sweat, blood and tears.
41. I truly deserve to be successful.
42. I am happy to be successful and I am happier to be working on becoming more successful.
43. Success is my favourite word of the dictionary.
44. I am successful and filthy rich.
45. Even during my most helpless and difficult times, I always knew that I was going to be successful.
46. I always bounce back from failure.
47. I trust that all of my decisions and actions lead me towards great success.
48. I am the main contributor towards my success, and so is God.
49. My success includes my financial goals, health goals, spiritual goals, mental health goals, relationship goals, life goals, everything goals.
50. I am always feeding my mind with knowledge and wisdom.
51. My heart is a success and is free from health problems.
52. I learn quickly from my mistakes which always allows me to become more successful quickly.
53. I don’t wish nothing but success for everyone around me.
54. I’m too busy working on my own successes to notice what everyone else is doing with theirs.
55. Success looks good on me; it makes me glow from the inside and out.
56. I believe in myself and my ability to do anything.
57. I have what it takes to achieve big things and make it happen.
58. I never doubt my unstoppable nature to make success happen.
59. Everything that happens to me happens for my highest good and I trust that.
60. I am surrounded by motivation and successful people.
61. All of my ideas are winners.
62. I never underestimate how far I can go.
63. I always look up and ahead; never back.
64. I ward off all distractions and stay focused on where I’m heading.
65. My vision is just all about success.
66. Nobody is jealous or envious of my success because I’m not jealous or envious of theirs.
67. I believe that there is enough success to go around for everyone if they work for it; anybody can become successful and that includes me too.
68. Success is too easy for me to achieve.
69. I built my success from nothing and that is what keeps me going.
70. My bank balance is always flowing with money.
71. I am successful within my finances.
72. My energy is far too great and unstoppable to achieve everything that I want.
73. I don’t believe in the word ‘unsuccessful’ – I only believe in the word ‘successful’.
74. Every year of my life is successful and that motivates me to keep working towards my success for every new year of my life.
75. Even if I’m not successful, I always know that I am.
76. I have many ways and ideas to become successful.
77. I eliminate everything from my life that is not associated with success.
78. I am always content with each and every successful thing that happens to me.
79. I am always in a calm state of mind when it comes to working on something successful.
80. I love what I do and I’m happy doing it and that is why I am so successful.
81. Anyone who thinks that they can destroy my success can never succeed in doing that because I am powerfully and unbreakably successful.
82. I take risks to become successful and that is why I continue to succeed.
83. I am fearless and that is why I’m successful.
84. I always take a lot of action which is why I always succeed.
85. I don’t know anything about failure except for the fact that it always makes me better.
86. I value my time because my time makes my success expensive.
87. I am a solid person who only attracts success and happiness in to my life.
88. I have faith in my journey and I trust that everything will work out successfully.
89. Every aspect of my life is successful; I am successful in every area of my life.
90. Negativity and criticism or bad opinions from others never affects me; I only focus on the positive vibes of life.
91. I make success happen even with my eyes closed, when I’m asleep.
92. I am always learning, growing, improving, elevating and succeeding.
93. Success flows within my blood; success is in my DNA.
94. I am the boss of my own life and I take charge of everything.
95. I only give permission to other successful people near me.
96. Money loves me, wants me, needs me and supports me.
97. The universe wants me to stay successful forever.
98. My thinking is big, I can’t think small. Big thoughts favour me and make me successful.
99. I’m filled with endless high energy which always enables me to get what I want.
100. When I want to make something happen, it happens – just like that.
Thank you for reading my affirmations. If you have anything to add, leave a comment below.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
BEST QUOTES1 year ago
30 Bright Affirmations and Helpful Reminders For Positive Living
Uncategorized2 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially