Start making improvements to your mindset and ultimately your life by reading these quotes. There’s no better place to start than reading through these bright yellow quotes that should hopefully stick with you. I have put together 106 positive quotes for you to think about and use them as motivation to make your life better. Hope you enjoy reading 🙂
1) Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
2) Be proud of yourself for how hard you’re trying.
3) Sometimes, lack of experience in life is what makes us so miserable. So get out there, enrich yourself with experiences and learn something new.
4) No one is going to save you or rescue you. You have to become your own hero.
5) Every moment is a fresh beginning.
6) Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway.
7) Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
8) Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them.
9) The beautiful thing about life is that you can always change, grow & get better. You aren’t defined by your past. You aren’t your mistakes.
10) Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
11) Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
12) The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
13) The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
14) The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
15) Don’t let your fear paralyze you. The scariest paths often lead to the most exciting places.
16) One of the best and most difficult lessons you can learn in life is that no one owes you anything.
17) The grass is greener where you water it.
18) Obstacles make you stronger.
19) The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
20) You’re supposed to get out there and experience life, you’re not supposed to stay trapped inside your bedroom or your comfort zone. Remember, comfort zone = no growth + no progress + no success. So, be brave and get out of your comfort zone. Life is so much more than that.
21) Hard times teach us valuable lessons.
22) Have faith, these hard times will soon pass.
23) Struggles are required in order to survive in life, because in order to stand up, you gotta know what falling down is like.
24) Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine.
25) Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
26) Blessings come in many disguises… you can always learn something from what you go through.
27) Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
28) Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level.
29) If you don’t achieve all the great things who will?
30) Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.
31) If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
32) Feeling sorry for ourselves is the most useless waste of energy on the planet. It does absolutely no good. We can’t let our circumstances or what others do or don’t do control us.
33) Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.
34) Be like a tree. Stay grounded, keep growing
35) Life will forever be better when you keep getting better and receiving better.
36) Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.
37) Life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times
38) Remember: the more you expect things to be a certain way, the more disappointed you’ll be. Accept life as it is. You’ll be free.
39) Some things may feel out of control but there is a hidden blessing behind it. Believe that.
40) Don’t live the same day over and over again and call that a life. Life is about evolving mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
41) You become more of where your energy goes
42) The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any
43) I am in a better mood when I have and own all my favourite things
44) Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
45) Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
46) I’m learning to love myself. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
47) There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
48) You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
49) Whatever it takes to get through your days, bravo to you for getting through them
50) Life can be simple and beautiful. Focus on the good things
51) You create your whole life through your thoughts and feelings, and no-one but you can think your thoughts or feel your feelings.
52) I feel what I feel. If I wanna cry, I’m gonna cry
53) Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope.
54) It’s a new day, fresh start, fresh energy, new opportunities. Get your mind right, be thankful, be positive and start your day right.
55) What hurts you today makes you stronger tomorrow.
56) Dreams, ideas and plans not only are an escape, they give a purpose, a reason to live
57) Never rush to get fast result. Trust your effort.
58) If you’re doing nothing to get your dream home, your dream home will stay in your dreams only.
59) Life is short but it is wide. This too shall pass
60) Erase everything from the past that does not serve you, and be grateful it brought you to this place now, and to a new beginning.
61) Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
62) Sometimes what you need is to avoid what you want
63) Every second you have on this planet is very precious and it’s your responsibility that you’re happy
64) Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and enjoying it for everything that it is
65) You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.
66) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
67) When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars
68) Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace
69) God has equipped you to handle difficult things. In fact, He has already planted the seeds of discipline and self-control inside you. You just have to water those seeds with His Word to make them grow!
70) We can change the world by our example not our opinion.
71) The 3 C’s of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
72) How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these
73) You deserve the best. Believe that.
74) Don’t see bad things as problems, see them as lessons. Maybe without them, you wouldn’t learn and grow.
75) Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.
76) Happiness is felt when needs and feelings are fulfilled. Give yourself all that. Create your own happiness.
77) Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.
78) What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality
79) Happiness is not the surplus of pleasant over unpleasant moments. Rather happiness consists in seeing one’s life in its entirety as meaningful and worthwhile
80) We cannot enjoy life if we spend our time and energy worrying about what happened yesterday and what will happen tomorrow…
81) Nothing will work unless you do.
82) It’s the little things that always mean the most.
83) Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.
84) I’m not a sad person, upset the whole time, but I seem to be quite emotional.
85) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems
86) Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to.
87) Prioritize your mental and spiritual wellness. Do things that make you happy. Take time to nurture yourself. Don’t rush the process. Don’t judge where you’re at or where you think you should be. Just be kind and patient with yourself
88) Cages are not made of iron, they are made of thoughts.
89) Confidence is priceless. To look in the mirror and feel happy about your existence, to feel good about who you are. I pray that you feel that.
90) The goal is to be so happy that stress can no longer be felt, worries are no longer around and positivity, peace and blessings are a daily feeling
91) Some days will be really difficult and the temptation to quit will be extremely high. Those are the days where you must push yourself through regardless.
92) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
93) Change your thoughts and you change your world
94) Change, not to please others, but because your heart is in the wrong place.
95) It’s a big world out there. Go out and explore. Get lost in places. Find yourself
96) Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
97) Remember: you can ALWAYS choose to make your future bigger than your past
98) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
99) Sometimes you just have to do it all by yourself.
100) The self is made, not given
101) Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
102) You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it
103) Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
104) Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness
105) Just because we are taking longer than others, does not mean that we are failing
106) We cannot become who we want by remaining who we are.
And that’s it! I hope you found the quotes useful. Do let me know what your favourite quote is in the comments below. I look forward to reading your thoughts. Thanks in advance 🙂
35 Enlightening Quotes For Times Of Struggle
Struggling to find the light in your life? Don’t worry, we have all been there at some point. You can easily find your way back. The 35 quotes below should captivate your mind and help you get through your struggles. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Out of difficulties grow miracles…
2) Your limitation – it’s only your imagination.
3) Never forget to love yourself a little more each day than the day before.
4) Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
5) If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
6) Our biggest asset is time. Yet, we waste it on regrets. Here’s to living a life worth each moment.
7) Our dreams are there to guide us.
8) Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
9) Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
10) Thinking before acting is wisdom but acting before thinking is regret.
11) No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
12) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.
13) Feel that things are eventually coming together. Feel it with all your heart and soul. Because they are.
14) Thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful.
15) Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
16) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
17) This is your journey so stand up and prepare yourself for it.
18) All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark…
19) The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build live as only you can.
20) The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
21) You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to ‘know’ that whatever it is you’re aiming for, you’re on the way to getting there.
22) The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.
23) The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
24) Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.
25) Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle, so don’t give up.
26) If you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any “HOW”. A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is.
27) Life is a storm that will test you unceasingly. Don’t wait for calm waters that may not arrive. Derive purpose from resilience. Learn to sail the raging sea.
28) Don’t live life with regrets and make every minute count because everything happens for a reason.
29) You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
30) Going to the mountains is like going home.
31) When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
32) Happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
33) There are always going to be things you look back on and wish you did differently but those very choices made you exactly who you are today
34) The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.
35) Never let hate get to the heart.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Ongoing Website Construction
Hey all, this is just a temporary blog post to let you know that my website is in the process of going through some changes. If you have caught on, you will realize that there are many links that are missing and some of the pages are empty which looks messy! – but don’t worry about all this, I am on my way to fixing it. Just bear with me. This website will be more easily accessible within due time. In the mean time, you can still navigate and browse through the blog posts that I’ve already shared. Just be patient. Thanks in advance.
50 Powerful Eye Opener Quotes To Remember For Life
If you feel like you need an extra push towards the right direction in your life, read the following quotes and apply them to your own life accordingly. I hope these quotes will be helpful. Enjoy 🙂
1. It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.
2. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be better, then simply be better. Stop complicating things for yourself. Decide what you want and work for it.
3. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start believing in yourself, magic happens.
4. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
5. Most of the greatest things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying where there seemed to be no hope at all.
6. Prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe.
7. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
8. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
9. Whatever you're facing right now, you can get through it! You always have done, always will do. And someday, you will get through it completely that it won't bother you anymore
10. Never settle with the belief that your life won't get better because one day it just might.
11. Never give up... always keep going... even when things seem impossible...
12. Sometimes life can be hard but that doesn't mean you should stop trying your best
13. Don't forget that you play an important role to this world. You are needed and you exist for a great purpose
14. No one said life would be easy, they just promised it would get better.
15. The truth is, you gotta be selfish sometimes. You have to take care of yourself and be there for yourself. Make sure you do the best you can to keep yourself together. That's not selfish, that's actually very important to do. Don't ever forget that
16. The key to happiness is good health
17. Every man is two men; one is awake in the darkness, the other asleep in the light.
18. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
19. Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy.
20. If you would have a faithful servant and one that you like, serve yourself.
21. Creation is a better means of self-expression that possession; it is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed.
22. That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem.
23. There are few human emotions as warm, comforting, and enveloping as self-pity. And nothing is more corrosive and destructive. There is only one answer; turn away from it and move on.
24. Life can be awkward at times. It is part of the growing process.
25. Sometimes we develop grand concepts of what happiness might look like for us, but if we pay attention, we can see that there are little symbols of happiness in every breath that we take.
26. The greatest success, is successful self acceptance.
27. Always remember that your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth, and your value is not based on your valuables.
28. Look into your own heart, discover what it is that gives you pain and then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else.
29. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
30. The self is just our operation center, our consciousness, our moral compass. So, if we want to act more effectively in the world, we have to get to know ourselves better.
31. It is the hardest thing in the world to be a good thinker without being a good self examiner.
32. It isnt until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are not necessarily a religious feeling but deep down the spirit within that that you can begin to take control.
33. But it's not what they think of you that matters, it's what you think of yourself.
34. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
35. If you have the ability to open your eyes each morning, then you also have the ability to face that day.
36. We only feel good about ourselves to the exact degree we feel in control of our lives.
37. You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.
38. We are not of what we feel or believe to do, we are of what we do or fail to do.
39. When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love.
40. He who reigns within himself, and rules passions, desires, and fears, is more than a king.
41. Dream your dreams with your eyes closed, but live your dreams with your eyes open.
42. There are two kinds of evil people in this world, people who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and dont do anything about it.
43. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back
44. If you stopped believing in yourself, then now is the time to start believing in yourself again.
45. Believe in yourself, believe in all that you are, and all that you will become.
46. To climb steep hills, it requires slow pace at first.
47. We are what we repeatedly do. So, excellence isn't a choice - it's a habit.
48. The best cure for ones bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person.
49. We are more easily persuaded, in general, by the reasons we ourselves discover than by those which are given to us by others.
50. Happiness is the settling of the soul into it's most appropriate spot...
Thank you for reading these quotes! Let me know if you have any favourites in the comments below.
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Anxiety Quotes1 year ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized1 year ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized1 year ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized1 year ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized10 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)