Start making improvements to your mindset and ultimately your life by reading these quotes. There’s no better place to start than reading through these bright yellow quotes that should hopefully stick with you. I have put together 106 positive quotes for you to think about and use them as motivation to make your life better. Hope you enjoy reading 🙂
1) Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
2) Be proud of yourself for how hard you’re trying.
3) Sometimes, lack of experience in life is what makes us so miserable. So get out there, enrich yourself with experiences and learn something new.
4) No one is going to save you or rescue you. You have to become your own hero.
5) Every moment is a fresh beginning.
6) Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway.
7) Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
8) Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them.
9) The beautiful thing about life is that you can always change, grow & get better. You aren’t defined by your past. You aren’t your mistakes.
10) Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
11) Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
12) The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
13) The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
14) The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
15) Don’t let your fear paralyze you. The scariest paths often lead to the most exciting places.
16) One of the best and most difficult lessons you can learn in life is that no one owes you anything.
17) The grass is greener where you water it.
18) Obstacles make you stronger.
19) The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
20) You’re supposed to get out there and experience life, you’re not supposed to stay trapped inside your bedroom or your comfort zone. Remember, comfort zone = no growth + no progress + no success. So, be brave and get out of your comfort zone. Life is so much more than that.
21) Hard times teach us valuable lessons.
22) Have faith, these hard times will soon pass.
23) Struggles are required in order to survive in life, because in order to stand up, you gotta know what falling down is like.
24) Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine.
25) Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
26) Blessings come in many disguises… you can always learn something from what you go through.
27) Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
28) Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level.
29) If you don’t achieve all the great things who will?
30) Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.
31) If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
32) Feeling sorry for ourselves is the most useless waste of energy on the planet. It does absolutely no good. We can’t let our circumstances or what others do or don’t do control us.
33) Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.
34) Be like a tree. Stay grounded, keep growing
35) Life will forever be better when you keep getting better and receiving better.
36) Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.
37) Life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times
38) Remember: the more you expect things to be a certain way, the more disappointed you’ll be. Accept life as it is. You’ll be free.
39) Some things may feel out of control but there is a hidden blessing behind it. Believe that.
40) Don’t live the same day over and over again and call that a life. Life is about evolving mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
41) You become more of where your energy goes
42) The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any
43) I am in a better mood when I have and own all my favourite things
44) Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
45) Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
46) I’m learning to love myself. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
47) There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
48) You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
49) Whatever it takes to get through your days, bravo to you for getting through them
50) Life can be simple and beautiful. Focus on the good things
51) You create your whole life through your thoughts and feelings, and no-one but you can think your thoughts or feel your feelings.
52) I feel what I feel. If I wanna cry, I’m gonna cry
53) Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope.
54) It’s a new day, fresh start, fresh energy, new opportunities. Get your mind right, be thankful, be positive and start your day right.
55) What hurts you today makes you stronger tomorrow.
56) Dreams, ideas and plans not only are an escape, they give a purpose, a reason to live
57) Never rush to get fast result. Trust your effort.
58) If you’re doing nothing to get your dream home, your dream home will stay in your dreams only.
59) Life is short but it is wide. This too shall pass
60) Erase everything from the past that does not serve you, and be grateful it brought you to this place now, and to a new beginning.
61) Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
62) Sometimes what you need is to avoid what you want
63) Every second you have on this planet is very precious and it’s your responsibility that you’re happy
64) Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and enjoying it for everything that it is
65) You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.
66) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
67) When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars
68) Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace
69) God has equipped you to handle difficult things. In fact, He has already planted the seeds of discipline and self-control inside you. You just have to water those seeds with His Word to make them grow!
70) We can change the world by our example not our opinion.
71) The 3 C’s of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
72) How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these
73) You deserve the best. Believe that.
74) Don’t see bad things as problems, see them as lessons. Maybe without them, you wouldn’t learn and grow.
75) Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.
76) Happiness is felt when needs and feelings are fulfilled. Give yourself all that. Create your own happiness.
77) Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.
78) What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality
79) Happiness is not the surplus of pleasant over unpleasant moments. Rather happiness consists in seeing one’s life in its entirety as meaningful and worthwhile
80) We cannot enjoy life if we spend our time and energy worrying about what happened yesterday and what will happen tomorrow…
81) Nothing will work unless you do.
82) It’s the little things that always mean the most.
83) Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.
84) I’m not a sad person, upset the whole time, but I seem to be quite emotional.
85) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems
86) Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to.
87) Prioritize your mental and spiritual wellness. Do things that make you happy. Take time to nurture yourself. Don’t rush the process. Don’t judge where you’re at or where you think you should be. Just be kind and patient with yourself
88) Cages are not made of iron, they are made of thoughts.
89) Confidence is priceless. To look in the mirror and feel happy about your existence, to feel good about who you are. I pray that you feel that.
90) The goal is to be so happy that stress can no longer be felt, worries are no longer around and positivity, peace and blessings are a daily feeling
91) Some days will be really difficult and the temptation to quit will be extremely high. Those are the days where you must push yourself through regardless.
92) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
93) Change your thoughts and you change your world
94) Change, not to please others, but because your heart is in the wrong place.
95) It’s a big world out there. Go out and explore. Get lost in places. Find yourself
96) Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
97) Remember: you can ALWAYS choose to make your future bigger than your past
98) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
99) Sometimes you just have to do it all by yourself.
100) The self is made, not given
101) Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
102) You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it
103) Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
104) Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness
105) Just because we are taking longer than others, does not mean that we are failing
106) We cannot become who we want by remaining who we are.
And that’s it! I hope you found the quotes useful. Do let me know what your favourite quote is in the comments below. I look forward to reading your thoughts. Thanks in advance 🙂
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of the affirmations series. In this blog you will find the remaining 5 sections which have been continued from part 1 (if you haven’t read part 1, click here.)
Section 6: Affirmations for becoming a better you.
I have the courage to cross oceans and burn bridges; I trust that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in my life; In every situation I am the only who gets to control my attitude towards it; Where I am and where I will be is determined by my own actions and not my circumstances; I believe in taking actions to make my dreams come true; I refuse to accept anyone else’s idea of what’s possible for me; I can create a better me because I control my actions; I would rather aim high and fall short than to aim low and fall short; I set my goals high and I always do something higher every day to move forward; I always have faith, hope and belief because I know that anything is possible and miracles happen everyday.
Section 7: Affirmations for inner peace.
I am going to stop overthinking about everything; I learn to be confident and happy in my own skin; Nothing can destroy my inner peace; I let go of the things I can’t control; I forgive everyone for everything they have done to me but that doesn’t mean I’m weak; carrying hatred in my heart is a waste of my energy; I believe in my potential and I can do anything; Taking regular breaks comes naturally to me; I do not mix well with chaos or drama and nor do I ever want to; My nature is peaceful and calm, I’m not a noisy person; I approach things with a calm mind and try my best.
Section 8: Affirmations to improve memory.
I am able to remember information quickly; My mind is always clear; I am always finding new ways to improve my memory; I take walks to refresh my mind and memory; I love taking care of my memory; I tend to remember things precisely; Remember things easily comes natural to me; I have the ability to improve my memory as much as I want; My memory is sharp because I remember and notice all the small details; I like playing memory games and engaging in memory boosting activities.
Section 9: Affirmations to boost immune system.
I am a healthy and strong person; My immune system is indestructible; My body can bounce back from any injury; With passing time, my immune system improves; I can recover from any health condition; My mind and body are in perfect harmony; I nourish my mind and body with healthy foods and activities that are good for my immune system; My overall health is always improving, every second; I am becoming someone with everlasting good health; My health is my number one priority; my health, is my ultimate wealth.
Section 10: Affirmations for creativity.
I am a creative person and I love to be creative; I have a very active imagination; I enjoy coming up with new ideas and thoughts; I never run out of creativity; I am always inspired by other artists; My own creativity makes me an individual artist; Creative ideas flow out of my mind naturally and effortlessly; When I feel creative, I feel empowered; My creativity represents a great part of who I am; I find joy in unleashing my creative side.
Thank you for reading this post. Do you have any affirmations you’d like to add? If so then feel free to leave a comment below.
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 1)
In this blog I have created over 90 affirmations in the form of graphics which have been categorized in to 10 different sections which can apply to different aspects of your life. Enjoy.
Section 1: Affirmations For Spiritual Self Care.
(I spend my time outside in nature to find more peace and clarity within myself; I look up to things that inspire my inner creativity; I make the time to meditate in a safe and peaceful environment to focus and take my mind off things; I prioritize prayer in my schedule to fill the spiritual void within me and to feel complete; I make the effort to reflect and evaluate where I am now and how I can improve on where I want to be in the future; I give space for all the things that give meaning to my life and base my existence around those things; I try my best to ensure that my morals and values are in harmony with my actions; I dedicate my time pray because I believe that without God, nothing could be possible for me; I believe in the power of miracles and I believe that amazing things happen after going through darkness).
Section 2: Affirmations For Building New Habits
(With every new habit that I form, I get more things done; I get rid of my bad habits and replace them with good ones; All of my habits provide a way for me to achieve my goals and dreams; new habits are liking having new exciting ideas; I always look for ways to build productive habits; I don’t care about my past habits, all I care about is my present habits; I do what it takes to build good habits that last me for as long as I live; every habit either takes me one step closer to my dream life or one step further back-it is entirely up to my own actions; I understand that will either make or break my future; My habits determine who I am as a person).
Section 3: Affirmations for personal self care
(I take the time throughout my day to do things that I truly enjoy doing; I keep up with myself to make sure that I am always at my best; I prioritize eating all my meals on time, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and working out everyday; Just as much as I give importance to other responsibilities, I also give equal importance towards my self care routine because I matter and I am important too; I plan my self care routine all the time and make it as realistic as possible to make sure that I actually stick to it and not neglect it; I have every right to set boundaries for myself-this means that I can tell others “no” to say “yes” to myself; My acts of self care are habits that will last for a lifetime because I deserve to live a good quality life, feeling just as good too).
Section 4: Affirmations to boost feelings of happiness
(I will only spend time with people who uplift my mood and make me happier; My mind consists of stimulating conversations and positive self-talk; I always find reasons to laugh and be excited; I only participate in anything that makes me happier; I will always make time for my happiness; I will open up to someone that I can fully trust and have the best conversations with them that will cause happiness; I will plan trips, adventures and vacations and make them a reality because they are what make me happy; I will never bottle up or hide my sad/negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. I will always express them to somebody that I love/trust to feel happier; I do things that are comforting to me and make me feel good; My health is my priority because that is what my happiness depends on).
Section 5: Affirmations to boost productivity
(I work on my skills because I want to always perform my best; I do not take on any extra or unnecessary responsibility that has nothing to do with my future or dreams; I only focus on work that is rewarding to me and makes me happy to do it; I only do work that gives me a sense of inner satisfaction and enjoyment; The space and environment around me is always safe, clean and comfortable which always pushes me to be as productive as I can; I take regular breaks to ensure that I don’t get burned out or feel exhausted from working too hard; I am always willing to learn new things that will expand my current knowledge and encourage me to think outside of the box; I avoid distractions and only make time for whatever boosts my productivity levels).
Thank you for reading part 1 of this affirmations blog post. Click here to read part 2.
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest Long Lasting Success
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest For Long Lasting Success!
Secure your success with the following 100 affirmations:
1. I am a successful person.
2. Every day of my life I only become more successful.
3. Every move I make is a success.
4. Small or big, I celebrate all of my successes.
5. The world doesn’t need to know about all of my successes, it’s enough just for me to know.
6. Success is something that happens to me naturally.
7. My success is not temporary; my success is permanent.
8. I do not compare my success to anyone else’s success.
9. I breathe in success and breathe out failure.
10. For every failure that I encounter, more successful events happen for me.
11. I am in it to win it for the long haul.
12. Nobody can take away from me what I work hard for.
13. Success is my middle name.
14. I will never hold on to my failures because they only taught me a valuable lesson.
15. I choose to be successful in every second that I breathe.
16. I don’t make time for anything that does not contribute towards my success.
17. I am not turned down or intimidated by other people’s success stories.
18. I take full ownership and responsibility of my own success story.
19. Every step that I take is a step towards success and even more success.
20. I live and love to be successful.
21. I am empowered and inspired by other successful people on the planet.
22. All of my daily habits are connected to my successful life.
23. My life revolves around success.
24. Happiness and peace are the most important parts of success for me and I embrace them fully.
25. Nobody or nothing can stop me from being successful, not even if they tried.
26. My level of success is so powerful and big that it cannot ever be broken down.
27. I create my own success every day without delay. I make no excuses.
28. My only option is success, success, success.
29. I am successful in everything that I do and that includes my life goals, dreams and ambitions.
30. I never waste my time on distractions because otherwise it will cost me my success.
31. I never give up because success is always waiting for me.
32. It’s easy to be motivated because my purpose is to be successful for a living.
33. My success will last for a lifetime, for as long as I am alive on this earth.
34. I have enough success to pass on to my future generation.
35. Success is never easy to achieve but is always worth it.
36. All of my struggles lead me to success.
37. There is nothing that I can’t do to become successful.
38. I maintain my success with such ease because that’s how I work.
39. I was born to live like a true success.
40. All of my successes are achieved due to my pure hard work through sweat, blood and tears.
41. I truly deserve to be successful.
42. I am happy to be successful and I am happier to be working on becoming more successful.
43. Success is my favourite word of the dictionary.
44. I am successful and filthy rich.
45. Even during my most helpless and difficult times, I always knew that I was going to be successful.
46. I always bounce back from failure.
47. I trust that all of my decisions and actions lead me towards great success.
48. I am the main contributor towards my success, and so is God.
49. My success includes my financial goals, health goals, spiritual goals, mental health goals, relationship goals, life goals, everything goals.
50. I am always feeding my mind with knowledge and wisdom.
51. My heart is a success and is free from health problems.
52. I learn quickly from my mistakes which always allows me to become more successful quickly.
53. I don’t wish nothing but success for everyone around me.
54. I’m too busy working on my own successes to notice what everyone else is doing with theirs.
55. Success looks good on me; it makes me glow from the inside and out.
56. I believe in myself and my ability to do anything.
57. I have what it takes to achieve big things and make it happen.
58. I never doubt my unstoppable nature to make success happen.
59. Everything that happens to me happens for my highest good and I trust that.
60. I am surrounded by motivation and successful people.
61. All of my ideas are winners.
62. I never underestimate how far I can go.
63. I always look up and ahead; never back.
64. I ward off all distractions and stay focused on where I’m heading.
65. My vision is just all about success.
66. Nobody is jealous or envious of my success because I’m not jealous or envious of theirs.
67. I believe that there is enough success to go around for everyone if they work for it; anybody can become successful and that includes me too.
68. Success is too easy for me to achieve.
69. I built my success from nothing and that is what keeps me going.
70. My bank balance is always flowing with money.
71. I am successful within my finances.
72. My energy is far too great and unstoppable to achieve everything that I want.
73. I don’t believe in the word ‘unsuccessful’ – I only believe in the word ‘successful’.
74. Every year of my life is successful and that motivates me to keep working towards my success for every new year of my life.
75. Even if I’m not successful, I always know that I am.
76. I have many ways and ideas to become successful.
77. I eliminate everything from my life that is not associated with success.
78. I am always content with each and every successful thing that happens to me.
79. I am always in a calm state of mind when it comes to working on something successful.
80. I love what I do and I’m happy doing it and that is why I am so successful.
81. Anyone who thinks that they can destroy my success can never succeed in doing that because I am powerfully and unbreakably successful.
82. I take risks to become successful and that is why I continue to succeed.
83. I am fearless and that is why I’m successful.
84. I always take a lot of action which is why I always succeed.
85. I don’t know anything about failure except for the fact that it always makes me better.
86. I value my time because my time makes my success expensive.
87. I am a solid person who only attracts success and happiness in to my life.
88. I have faith in my journey and I trust that everything will work out successfully.
89. Every aspect of my life is successful; I am successful in every area of my life.
90. Negativity and criticism or bad opinions from others never affects me; I only focus on the positive vibes of life.
91. I make success happen even with my eyes closed, when I’m asleep.
92. I am always learning, growing, improving, elevating and succeeding.
93. Success flows within my blood; success is in my DNA.
94. I am the boss of my own life and I take charge of everything.
95. I only give permission to other successful people near me.
96. Money loves me, wants me, needs me and supports me.
97. The universe wants me to stay successful forever.
98. My thinking is big, I can’t think small. Big thoughts favour me and make me successful.
99. I’m filled with endless high energy which always enables me to get what I want.
100. When I want to make something happen, it happens – just like that.
Thank you for reading my affirmations. If you have anything to add, leave a comment below.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
BEST QUOTES1 year ago
30 Bright Affirmations and Helpful Reminders For Positive Living
Uncategorized2 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially