Start making improvements to your mindset and ultimately your life by reading these quotes. There’s no better place to start than reading through these bright yellow quotes that should hopefully stick with you. I have put together 106 positive quotes for you to think about and use them as motivation to make your life better. Hope you enjoy reading 🙂
1) Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
2) Be proud of yourself for how hard you’re trying.
3) Sometimes, lack of experience in life is what makes us so miserable. So get out there, enrich yourself with experiences and learn something new.
4) No one is going to save you or rescue you. You have to become your own hero.
5) Every moment is a fresh beginning.
6) Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway.
7) Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
8) Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them.
9) The beautiful thing about life is that you can always change, grow & get better. You aren’t defined by your past. You aren’t your mistakes.
10) Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
11) Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
12) The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
13) The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
14) The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
15) Don’t let your fear paralyze you. The scariest paths often lead to the most exciting places.
16) One of the best and most difficult lessons you can learn in life is that no one owes you anything.
17) The grass is greener where you water it.
18) Obstacles make you stronger.
19) The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
20) You’re supposed to get out there and experience life, you’re not supposed to stay trapped inside your bedroom or your comfort zone. Remember, comfort zone = no growth + no progress + no success. So, be brave and get out of your comfort zone. Life is so much more than that.
21) Hard times teach us valuable lessons.
22) Have faith, these hard times will soon pass.
23) Struggles are required in order to survive in life, because in order to stand up, you gotta know what falling down is like.
24) Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine.
25) Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
26) Blessings come in many disguises… you can always learn something from what you go through.
27) Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
28) Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level.
29) If you don’t achieve all the great things who will?
30) Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing.
31) If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
32) Feeling sorry for ourselves is the most useless waste of energy on the planet. It does absolutely no good. We can’t let our circumstances or what others do or don’t do control us.
33) Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you.
34) Be like a tree. Stay grounded, keep growing
35) Life will forever be better when you keep getting better and receiving better.
36) Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.
37) Life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times
38) Remember: the more you expect things to be a certain way, the more disappointed you’ll be. Accept life as it is. You’ll be free.
39) Some things may feel out of control but there is a hidden blessing behind it. Believe that.
40) Don’t live the same day over and over again and call that a life. Life is about evolving mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
41) You become more of where your energy goes
42) The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any
43) I am in a better mood when I have and own all my favourite things
44) Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
45) Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
46) I’m learning to love myself. It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
47) There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.
48) You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
49) Whatever it takes to get through your days, bravo to you for getting through them
50) Life can be simple and beautiful. Focus on the good things
51) You create your whole life through your thoughts and feelings, and no-one but you can think your thoughts or feel your feelings.
52) I feel what I feel. If I wanna cry, I’m gonna cry
53) Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope.
54) It’s a new day, fresh start, fresh energy, new opportunities. Get your mind right, be thankful, be positive and start your day right.
55) What hurts you today makes you stronger tomorrow.
56) Dreams, ideas and plans not only are an escape, they give a purpose, a reason to live
57) Never rush to get fast result. Trust your effort.
58) If you’re doing nothing to get your dream home, your dream home will stay in your dreams only.
59) Life is short but it is wide. This too shall pass
60) Erase everything from the past that does not serve you, and be grateful it brought you to this place now, and to a new beginning.
61) Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
62) Sometimes what you need is to avoid what you want
63) Every second you have on this planet is very precious and it’s your responsibility that you’re happy
64) Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and enjoying it for everything that it is
65) You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.
66) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
67) When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars
68) Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace
69) God has equipped you to handle difficult things. In fact, He has already planted the seeds of discipline and self-control inside you. You just have to water those seeds with His Word to make them grow!
70) We can change the world by our example not our opinion.
71) The 3 C’s of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change.
72) How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these
73) You deserve the best. Believe that.
74) Don’t see bad things as problems, see them as lessons. Maybe without them, you wouldn’t learn and grow.
75) Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.
76) Happiness is felt when needs and feelings are fulfilled. Give yourself all that. Create your own happiness.
77) Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.
78) What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality
79) Happiness is not the surplus of pleasant over unpleasant moments. Rather happiness consists in seeing one’s life in its entirety as meaningful and worthwhile
80) We cannot enjoy life if we spend our time and energy worrying about what happened yesterday and what will happen tomorrow…
81) Nothing will work unless you do.
82) It’s the little things that always mean the most.
83) Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.
84) I’m not a sad person, upset the whole time, but I seem to be quite emotional.
85) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems
86) Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to.
87) Prioritize your mental and spiritual wellness. Do things that make you happy. Take time to nurture yourself. Don’t rush the process. Don’t judge where you’re at or where you think you should be. Just be kind and patient with yourself
88) Cages are not made of iron, they are made of thoughts.
89) Confidence is priceless. To look in the mirror and feel happy about your existence, to feel good about who you are. I pray that you feel that.
90) The goal is to be so happy that stress can no longer be felt, worries are no longer around and positivity, peace and blessings are a daily feeling
91) Some days will be really difficult and the temptation to quit will be extremely high. Those are the days where you must push yourself through regardless.
92) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
93) Change your thoughts and you change your world
94) Change, not to please others, but because your heart is in the wrong place.
95) It’s a big world out there. Go out and explore. Get lost in places. Find yourself
96) Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
97) Remember: you can ALWAYS choose to make your future bigger than your past
98) In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years
99) Sometimes you just have to do it all by yourself.
100) The self is made, not given
101) Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
102) You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it
103) Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
104) Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness
105) Just because we are taking longer than others, does not mean that we are failing
106) We cannot become who we want by remaining who we are.
And that’s it! I hope you found the quotes useful. Do let me know what your favourite quote is in the comments below. I look forward to reading your thoughts. Thanks in advance 🙂
The Cold, Harsh Truth About “Detox” Products That You Never Knew
In the world of beauty, health and fitness business, the word “detox” is far too commonly used. For example, you may get offered skincare products such as a detox face mask that promises to help completely remove your blemishes if you use it in the exact way that it has been described on the packaging/label. But the sad truth is that “detoxing” doesn’t actually work; speaking medically, “detoxing” is nonsense. And simply enough, the only real way to get healthy is by diet and exercise.
In this modern era where social media (such as Instagram) exposes “flawless” fitness models to its audience every single day, it is so easy to get sucked in by the detox industry, especially when you are continuously following profiles that show off beautiful skin. You get blown away by the idea of cleansing away your many years of unhealthy eating habits and believe it to be the medicine to your sugar filled calorie intakes and sleepless nights. But wait… before you decide to take steps to a clinical detox solution, you need to first understand the concept of detoxing on a much deeper level: this whole idea that you can completely purify your entire system of flaws and leave your skin spotless and untouchable by toxins – is a scam. It’s a made up concept and the purpose behind it is to sell you products so that substantial profits are being made. It’s all part of business.
Edzard Ernst from Exeter University describes two types of detox where “one is respectable and the other one isn’t”. He goes on to explain that people with life-threatening illnesses that start from conditions such as drug addictions deserve medical treatment, and this may be regarded as a respectable detox. However, the not so respectable one is simply the word “detox” being hijacked by entrepreneurs who want to sell a bogus treatment that apparently detoxifies all the toxins from your body.
Detox doesn’t make sense because you would most likely be dead if toxins actually built up in a way that your body couldn’t excrete. And, the healthy body has kidneys, a liver, lungs, skin, all of which are detoxifying as we speak. So, there is no actual way – and most definitely not through detox treatments – to make something that works perfectly well in a healthy body work better.
Too many products out there in the market mention “toxins” as the poisonous substances that you take in to your body, even though it’s not certain what those toxins are. A group of UK Scientists in 2009 carried out an experiment where they had made contact with the manufactures of 15 products that were being brought from pharmacies and supermarkets that promised to detoxify. These products ranged from dietary supplements to shampoos and smoothies. What’s weird, is that when evidence was being asked for behind the claims, not even one manufacture was able to define what they meant by detoxification. And yet, shelves are overloaded with products with “detox” stuck on their packaging..
The thing is, nowadays you can buy pretty much detoxifying-anything including supplement tablets, face masks, shower gels, yoga treatments, as well as seven-day detox diets – yes you might lose weight but the only reason why you’ll lose it is because you’ll have went without proper food for a week, and unfortunately that has little to do with toxins. Ernst describes all this as a scandal because “it’s criminal exploitation of the gullible man on the street who would love to have a simple remedy that frees him of his sins, so to speak. It’s nice to think that it could exist but unfortunately it doesn’t.”
So let’s talk about alcoholics. Would a detox from alcohol be a good thing? Of course it would be great to go days without alcohol as part of your lifestyle, and it may even give you the opportunity to think about your drinking habits if you’re drinking above the limit. However, the idea that your liver needs to be “purified” through detox is just ridiculous.
If you think about it, the best lifestyle detox involves not smoking or drinking, avoiding processed foods, doing plenty of exercise and overall just enjoying a balanced diet as much as possible, all of which is healthy for you. Just imagine a diet full of all the right treatment and care that your body needs. Wholegrain cereals, fruits, vegetables, plenty of water, sleep, etc. All of this naturally strengthens your immune system without the need for a so called “detox”. So why do all those detox advertisements make you feel like you need to punish yourself in order to be healthy?
In conclusion, I can tell you that detox will never benefit you in the long-run. Sure, you want results from detox, and you’ll get them – but the effects of all those products and treatments will not last for as long as you live. If I could invent an actual definition for the word “detox”, then it would be “getting to the bottom and root cause of every problem in your life and work towards fixing them naturally to ensure the happiest and healthiest version of yourself”. I’m sorry, but you need to be committed to healing the right way, not through some temporary relief in the name of “detox”.
5 Beautiful Reasons Why Traveling Is Good For Your Mind And Soul
In this blog post I’m going to discuss 5 points which explain why traveling can be good for your mind and soul. I hope you enjoy reading. 🙂
1. The less stress, the higher mental well-being
The benefits are enjoyed without distinction, regardless of the type of trip you make, either a long trip abroad or a short getaway to a nearby destination. Leaving the routine behind produces a state of relaxation that reduces stress to unsuspected limits. Traveling is the best way to live in the present and worry only about what you are going to live on a specific day. This directly influences mental health, since according to studies conducted by the University of Arizona, people who make a couple of trips a year have less predisposition to be tense, are more satisfied, and enjoy a better quality of life.
2. Your brain thanks you
Until recently, scientists thought that the brain did not follow its development once adulthood was reached. Today it is known that our minds can continue to grow, neurons can create new connections, and even new neurons can be formed thanks to the training and stimulation of our brain. Scientists find the key in facing the brain to novelty, challenge, and variety. Key pieces that are activated when we plan and enjoy a trip. The need to adapt to a new environment and make a mental map of the places visited are activities that generate a strong mental stimulus, even in people who already have a neurological disease. So there is nothing better for your brain than to take a trip.
3. A stronger heart
According to various studies, traveling reduces the risk of myocardial infarction, especially in people over 45 years. On the other hand, when we travel we stay longer in motion, we walk more and develop more social activities, so that the activity of our circulatory system is benefited. Being on vacation in a different destination than usual also breaks the monotony for our organs.
4. Self-esteem through the clouds
Traveling is a challenge for the body and mind when moving to situations that break our usual dynamics. On many occasions traveling makes us leave our comfort zone, live with different customs, new gastronomies and face unknown languages. Face all these situations and move forward, manage to “survive” in a different place boosts our self-esteem as almost nothing else could do, helping to regain that self-confidence that we sometimes lose in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
5. Time for ourselves
Taking a trip helps us take a distance from our lives and problems. A break can make us find new ways to solve a problem. It helps us to see the difficulties with perspective and relativize the problems that make us worry too much. Learning to value what you have is much easier when you enjoy time to reflect, and this makes us feel better about ourselves.
Traveling makes you happy
Finally, I must add that travel creates illusions, new memories, and links with people of all cultures and races, as well as irreplaceable experiences, since no material good can replace them. From these studies, a definitive conclusion is drawn; traveling makes us happier, in a unique and special way.
6 Great Practices To Be Mentally Strong
6 Great Practices To Be Mentally Strong
Every day we must make decisions and, although some have more impact than others, our future depends on them. There are situations in which it is good to listen to our hearts and let it guide us; However, there are others in which it is better not to get carried away easily by the feelings and decide with the brain. Those who do this are called mentally strong.
These people think well before making a decision. They also put into practice some good customs from which we can all learn:
1. Don’t be afraid of the challenges
It is natural to be afraid of the unknown, to fail, not to do a good job, etc. Sometimes we can be too much of a perfectionist, too judgmental of ourselves, or we have a bad habit of setting high expectations and comparing ourselves to others. All these bad thoughts prevent one from daring to accept new challenges and difficulties. Mentally strong people know that, while it is true that failure is probable if they do not take risks, they can never learn or overcome.
2. Accept the changes
The changes are never easy, but they have a great reward in the process and in the result. If a change is hard to bring, pray constantly for God to provide the necessary wisdom and patience.
3. Look for opportunities
Sometimes, opportunities come to us; Sometimes, you have to go looking for them. Mentally strong people know that persistence is the key to success. If a situation does not go as expected, they continue in the search for new possibilities and do not give up until they find them. They know firsthand that if they fail, again and again, it does not mean that they are unsuccessful, but that they have not tried hard enough.
4. Have a positive mind
People who let their emotions guide themselves are predisposed to a situation without having tried. This bad attitude prevents them from seeing the positive side of life and paralyzes their progress. It is important to understand that every circumstance has a positive side and that if one concentrates on it, it is much simpler to have a more affordable and efficient behavior.
5. Know how to handle criticism
Someone once said criticism hurts like a shower of bricks. Receiving such a blow leaves wounds and marks; However, if you know how to take advantage of them, you could build a house with them. Not all criticism is usually true, but at all times, you can learn from it. Instead of taking negative comments as a discouragement, they should be seen as an incentive to improve and get ahead.
6. Learn from mistakes
Many inventors throughout history had to do many trial and error practices. If they had given up on the first attempt, we would never have been able to enjoy the things we have today. Similarly, mentally strong people see their mistakes as one more attempt, but not as the end result. They make their failures guide them to seek excellence in everything.
…So that’s the complete 6 practices of being mentally strong. What did you think of them? Do you agree? Disagree? Leave your comments below, I look forward to reading them 🙂
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized11 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized1 year ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized1 year ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Anxiety Quotes1 year ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized8 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)