For this post I have created 22 quote pictures and wrote a short description under each one to help you stay motivated and striving towards your goals. I hope you enjoy reading.
1. Give yourself another day, another chance. You will find your courage eventually. Don't give up on yourself just yet.
Every day is a new chance to do better than yesterday. If today didn’t go well, tomorrow might go better. Never give up. Never lose hope. Embrace today and look forward to tomorrow, always.
2. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
Sometimes the hardest paths lead people to the easiest life. Don’t think of the negatives while you are in this situation. Your journey might be difficult to handle, but always keep in mind that your destination will be really beautiful – just don’t give up.
3. Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way.
People that go through the most problems in life turn out to be some of the strongest people that exist in the world. You can be the same. Fight through your tough times, never let yourself be defeated. You were born to be a winner.
4. It's not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.
It’s not about having a long life, but it’s about having a quality life. Would you rather live 70 years that are dead/boring or live 40 years that are full of adventure and growth? Make each day count and never take your life for granted.
5. It doesn't matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you, always...
No matter what your situation was or currently is, you are capable of so much more than you can imagine. Don’t let anything from your past stop you from becoming a future winner. It all starts and ends with one person: you. So take full control and own that.
6. Follow your passion. Listen to your heart. Trust the process. Be grateful. Life is magic and your dreams matter.
Your passions and dreams are your purpose in life. Don’t ignore them. Do everything you can to make them reality. You only have one life, and it goes fast, so do what you can today, right now, that will take you where you’re destined to be. You deserve to live the life of your dreams. Never forget that.
7. Don't quit. You're already in pain. You're already hurt. Get a reward from it.
You didn’t come this far just to come this far. You have been through all those battles, fights and pain for something great. Believe that. Keep on going… it’s always too soon to quit. Your miracle might just be around the corner. Stay persistent.
8. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
At first it might not be easy to start on something you always wanted to do. Maybe a business idea or a blog post or just something that you’re excited about. Maybe you’re afraid or you doubt that you can do it. But it’s during times like these that you need to motivate yourself to start. Once you start, you will become unstoppable. And you’ll never want to give up.
9. Strength is what you gain from the madness you survive.
Despite all of the things that life throws at you, you still manage to take it and deal with it somehow. Be proud of yourself. You kept at it and never gave up. You are stronger than you know.
10. You are in unlimited being filled with infinite possibility - with the power to be, do or create anything that you desire in your life.
Everything that you want to do, depends on you. You have the ability to create the life of your dreams and make yourself successful. Push yourself, tell yourself things like “I can” and “I will” and watch yourself thrive.
11. Trials teach us what we are.
Life is a test and how you answer to it defines who you are. When faced with a difficulty, consider it as a test sent from God and do your best to pass the test. You will turn out stronger in the end.
12. The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up.
Today you are weak, but the obstacles you are facing will make you stronger tomorrow. Remember this daily. Every thing that you go through, grows you. Never lose hope and believe that your strength will take you to great places you never even dreamt of going. Keep going and don’t stop until you get there.
13. Fall in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself.
The journey of self love is not always easy, some days will be hard and you’ll want to give up on yourself – but don’t let those days defeat you. You got to keep on going, because the end result will be worth it. You will become the strongest and very best version of yourself, only if you don’t give up.
14. Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
You have been through a lot to get where you are today so be grateful for that because you could have been somewhere worse. Believe that you will be in a better place someday in the future. The most important thing is that you’re alive and breathing; feel blessed and give thanks to God.
15. You will go through pain in your life, but how you choose to respond to it is your choice.
When dealing with pain, don’t deal with it by adding more pain to yourself (poor/negative coping mechanisms). Instead research and find the best possible solutions that will help you heal through the pain.
16. When you feel like stopping, think about why you started.
After all this hard work, you want to quit now? What’s the point? You started something to have a great end result, so finish it off. In the end, it will pay off. So keep going. Don’t give up. It’s worth it. You got this.
17. What is broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. and no matter how hard it gets the sun will rise again.
No matter how bad your life is right now, you can make it better. The bad days are temporary and they will not last. With every bad day, there comes a good day after that. Believe that.
18. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. Fail until you win.
Keep trying. Consistency is what will you get you through it in the end. Never ever ever give up. Your success is important. You deserve it. You are too strong to quit. Failing isn’t bad, you can fail 100 times and succeed on the 101th time. It’s all about the power of not giving up. So don’t.
19. Never be so easily defined by other people's vision of what's possible for you.
No one else knows what you are capable other than you. So don’t let anyone make you think you don’t have what it takes. Believe in yourself. You were born for something amazing. Ignore people’s opinions. Don’t let others limit your potential because it is endless.
20. We all feel lost sometimes.
It’s okay to feel lost in this crazy thing called life. Everyone feels this way at some point. It’s normal. You are not alone in this. You are going through exactly what everyone has/will go through. You are okay. You will be okay. Find yourself first.
21. Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.
Never speak bad things to yourself. Don’t be your own worst critic. It’s easy to be hard on yourself but you shouldn’t be like this. You are supposed to love yourself and be your own best friend. Always speak good things to yourself and have good thoughts too.
22. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
It’s easy to overthink about things and assume the worst case scenario. Leave this mindset and be more open minded. Think about fun, adventurous, life changing possibilities instead.
You have reached to the end of this post. Which quote did you like best? What are your thoughts? Please let me know in the comments below, I look forward to reading them. Thanks in advance and have a nice day 🙂
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of the affirmations series. In this blog you will find the remaining 5 sections which have been continued from part 1 (if you haven’t read part 1, click here.)
Section 6: Affirmations for becoming a better you.
I have the courage to cross oceans and burn bridges; I trust that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in my life; In every situation I am the only who gets to control my attitude towards it; Where I am and where I will be is determined by my own actions and not my circumstances; I believe in taking actions to make my dreams come true; I refuse to accept anyone else’s idea of what’s possible for me; I can create a better me because I control my actions; I would rather aim high and fall short than to aim low and fall short; I set my goals high and I always do something higher every day to move forward; I always have faith, hope and belief because I know that anything is possible and miracles happen everyday.
Section 7: Affirmations for inner peace.
I am going to stop overthinking about everything; I learn to be confident and happy in my own skin; Nothing can destroy my inner peace; I let go of the things I can’t control; I forgive everyone for everything they have done to me but that doesn’t mean I’m weak; carrying hatred in my heart is a waste of my energy; I believe in my potential and I can do anything; Taking regular breaks comes naturally to me; I do not mix well with chaos or drama and nor do I ever want to; My nature is peaceful and calm, I’m not a noisy person; I approach things with a calm mind and try my best.
Section 8: Affirmations to improve memory.
I am able to remember information quickly; My mind is always clear; I am always finding new ways to improve my memory; I take walks to refresh my mind and memory; I love taking care of my memory; I tend to remember things precisely; Remember things easily comes natural to me; I have the ability to improve my memory as much as I want; My memory is sharp because I remember and notice all the small details; I like playing memory games and engaging in memory boosting activities.
Section 9: Affirmations to boost immune system.
I am a healthy and strong person; My immune system is indestructible; My body can bounce back from any injury; With passing time, my immune system improves; I can recover from any health condition; My mind and body are in perfect harmony; I nourish my mind and body with healthy foods and activities that are good for my immune system; My overall health is always improving, every second; I am becoming someone with everlasting good health; My health is my number one priority; my health, is my ultimate wealth.
Section 10: Affirmations for creativity.
I am a creative person and I love to be creative; I have a very active imagination; I enjoy coming up with new ideas and thoughts; I never run out of creativity; I am always inspired by other artists; My own creativity makes me an individual artist; Creative ideas flow out of my mind naturally and effortlessly; When I feel creative, I feel empowered; My creativity represents a great part of who I am; I find joy in unleashing my creative side.
Thank you for reading this post. Do you have any affirmations you’d like to add? If so then feel free to leave a comment below.
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 1)
In this blog I have created over 90 affirmations in the form of graphics which have been categorized in to 10 different sections which can apply to different aspects of your life. Enjoy.
Section 1: Affirmations For Spiritual Self Care.
(I spend my time outside in nature to find more peace and clarity within myself; I look up to things that inspire my inner creativity; I make the time to meditate in a safe and peaceful environment to focus and take my mind off things; I prioritize prayer in my schedule to fill the spiritual void within me and to feel complete; I make the effort to reflect and evaluate where I am now and how I can improve on where I want to be in the future; I give space for all the things that give meaning to my life and base my existence around those things; I try my best to ensure that my morals and values are in harmony with my actions; I dedicate my time pray because I believe that without God, nothing could be possible for me; I believe in the power of miracles and I believe that amazing things happen after going through darkness).
Section 2: Affirmations For Building New Habits
(With every new habit that I form, I get more things done; I get rid of my bad habits and replace them with good ones; All of my habits provide a way for me to achieve my goals and dreams; new habits are liking having new exciting ideas; I always look for ways to build productive habits; I don’t care about my past habits, all I care about is my present habits; I do what it takes to build good habits that last me for as long as I live; every habit either takes me one step closer to my dream life or one step further back-it is entirely up to my own actions; I understand that will either make or break my future; My habits determine who I am as a person).
Section 3: Affirmations for personal self care
(I take the time throughout my day to do things that I truly enjoy doing; I keep up with myself to make sure that I am always at my best; I prioritize eating all my meals on time, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and working out everyday; Just as much as I give importance to other responsibilities, I also give equal importance towards my self care routine because I matter and I am important too; I plan my self care routine all the time and make it as realistic as possible to make sure that I actually stick to it and not neglect it; I have every right to set boundaries for myself-this means that I can tell others “no” to say “yes” to myself; My acts of self care are habits that will last for a lifetime because I deserve to live a good quality life, feeling just as good too).
Section 4: Affirmations to boost feelings of happiness
(I will only spend time with people who uplift my mood and make me happier; My mind consists of stimulating conversations and positive self-talk; I always find reasons to laugh and be excited; I only participate in anything that makes me happier; I will always make time for my happiness; I will open up to someone that I can fully trust and have the best conversations with them that will cause happiness; I will plan trips, adventures and vacations and make them a reality because they are what make me happy; I will never bottle up or hide my sad/negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. I will always express them to somebody that I love/trust to feel happier; I do things that are comforting to me and make me feel good; My health is my priority because that is what my happiness depends on).
Section 5: Affirmations to boost productivity
(I work on my skills because I want to always perform my best; I do not take on any extra or unnecessary responsibility that has nothing to do with my future or dreams; I only focus on work that is rewarding to me and makes me happy to do it; I only do work that gives me a sense of inner satisfaction and enjoyment; The space and environment around me is always safe, clean and comfortable which always pushes me to be as productive as I can; I take regular breaks to ensure that I don’t get burned out or feel exhausted from working too hard; I am always willing to learn new things that will expand my current knowledge and encourage me to think outside of the box; I avoid distractions and only make time for whatever boosts my productivity levels).
Thank you for reading part 1 of this affirmations blog post. Click here to read part 2.
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest Long Lasting Success
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest For Long Lasting Success!
Secure your success with the following 100 affirmations:
1. I am a successful person.
2. Every day of my life I only become more successful.
3. Every move I make is a success.
4. Small or big, I celebrate all of my successes.
5. The world doesn’t need to know about all of my successes, it’s enough just for me to know.
6. Success is something that happens to me naturally.
7. My success is not temporary; my success is permanent.
8. I do not compare my success to anyone else’s success.
9. I breathe in success and breathe out failure.
10. For every failure that I encounter, more successful events happen for me.
11. I am in it to win it for the long haul.
12. Nobody can take away from me what I work hard for.
13. Success is my middle name.
14. I will never hold on to my failures because they only taught me a valuable lesson.
15. I choose to be successful in every second that I breathe.
16. I don’t make time for anything that does not contribute towards my success.
17. I am not turned down or intimidated by other people’s success stories.
18. I take full ownership and responsibility of my own success story.
19. Every step that I take is a step towards success and even more success.
20. I live and love to be successful.
21. I am empowered and inspired by other successful people on the planet.
22. All of my daily habits are connected to my successful life.
23. My life revolves around success.
24. Happiness and peace are the most important parts of success for me and I embrace them fully.
25. Nobody or nothing can stop me from being successful, not even if they tried.
26. My level of success is so powerful and big that it cannot ever be broken down.
27. I create my own success every day without delay. I make no excuses.
28. My only option is success, success, success.
29. I am successful in everything that I do and that includes my life goals, dreams and ambitions.
30. I never waste my time on distractions because otherwise it will cost me my success.
31. I never give up because success is always waiting for me.
32. It’s easy to be motivated because my purpose is to be successful for a living.
33. My success will last for a lifetime, for as long as I am alive on this earth.
34. I have enough success to pass on to my future generation.
35. Success is never easy to achieve but is always worth it.
36. All of my struggles lead me to success.
37. There is nothing that I can’t do to become successful.
38. I maintain my success with such ease because that’s how I work.
39. I was born to live like a true success.
40. All of my successes are achieved due to my pure hard work through sweat, blood and tears.
41. I truly deserve to be successful.
42. I am happy to be successful and I am happier to be working on becoming more successful.
43. Success is my favourite word of the dictionary.
44. I am successful and filthy rich.
45. Even during my most helpless and difficult times, I always knew that I was going to be successful.
46. I always bounce back from failure.
47. I trust that all of my decisions and actions lead me towards great success.
48. I am the main contributor towards my success, and so is God.
49. My success includes my financial goals, health goals, spiritual goals, mental health goals, relationship goals, life goals, everything goals.
50. I am always feeding my mind with knowledge and wisdom.
51. My heart is a success and is free from health problems.
52. I learn quickly from my mistakes which always allows me to become more successful quickly.
53. I don’t wish nothing but success for everyone around me.
54. I’m too busy working on my own successes to notice what everyone else is doing with theirs.
55. Success looks good on me; it makes me glow from the inside and out.
56. I believe in myself and my ability to do anything.
57. I have what it takes to achieve big things and make it happen.
58. I never doubt my unstoppable nature to make success happen.
59. Everything that happens to me happens for my highest good and I trust that.
60. I am surrounded by motivation and successful people.
61. All of my ideas are winners.
62. I never underestimate how far I can go.
63. I always look up and ahead; never back.
64. I ward off all distractions and stay focused on where I’m heading.
65. My vision is just all about success.
66. Nobody is jealous or envious of my success because I’m not jealous or envious of theirs.
67. I believe that there is enough success to go around for everyone if they work for it; anybody can become successful and that includes me too.
68. Success is too easy for me to achieve.
69. I built my success from nothing and that is what keeps me going.
70. My bank balance is always flowing with money.
71. I am successful within my finances.
72. My energy is far too great and unstoppable to achieve everything that I want.
73. I don’t believe in the word ‘unsuccessful’ – I only believe in the word ‘successful’.
74. Every year of my life is successful and that motivates me to keep working towards my success for every new year of my life.
75. Even if I’m not successful, I always know that I am.
76. I have many ways and ideas to become successful.
77. I eliminate everything from my life that is not associated with success.
78. I am always content with each and every successful thing that happens to me.
79. I am always in a calm state of mind when it comes to working on something successful.
80. I love what I do and I’m happy doing it and that is why I am so successful.
81. Anyone who thinks that they can destroy my success can never succeed in doing that because I am powerfully and unbreakably successful.
82. I take risks to become successful and that is why I continue to succeed.
83. I am fearless and that is why I’m successful.
84. I always take a lot of action which is why I always succeed.
85. I don’t know anything about failure except for the fact that it always makes me better.
86. I value my time because my time makes my success expensive.
87. I am a solid person who only attracts success and happiness in to my life.
88. I have faith in my journey and I trust that everything will work out successfully.
89. Every aspect of my life is successful; I am successful in every area of my life.
90. Negativity and criticism or bad opinions from others never affects me; I only focus on the positive vibes of life.
91. I make success happen even with my eyes closed, when I’m asleep.
92. I am always learning, growing, improving, elevating and succeeding.
93. Success flows within my blood; success is in my DNA.
94. I am the boss of my own life and I take charge of everything.
95. I only give permission to other successful people near me.
96. Money loves me, wants me, needs me and supports me.
97. The universe wants me to stay successful forever.
98. My thinking is big, I can’t think small. Big thoughts favour me and make me successful.
99. I’m filled with endless high energy which always enables me to get what I want.
100. When I want to make something happen, it happens – just like that.
Thank you for reading my affirmations. If you have anything to add, leave a comment below.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
BEST QUOTES1 year ago
30 Bright Affirmations and Helpful Reminders For Positive Living
Uncategorized2 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially