For this post I have created 22 quote pictures and wrote a short description under each one to help you stay motivated and striving towards your goals. I hope you enjoy reading.
1. Give yourself another day, another chance. You will find your courage eventually. Don't give up on yourself just yet.
Every day is a new chance to do better than yesterday. If today didn’t go well, tomorrow might go better. Never give up. Never lose hope. Embrace today and look forward to tomorrow, always.
2. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
Sometimes the hardest paths lead people to the easiest life. Don’t think of the negatives while you are in this situation. Your journey might be difficult to handle, but always keep in mind that your destination will be really beautiful – just don’t give up.
3. Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way.
People that go through the most problems in life turn out to be some of the strongest people that exist in the world. You can be the same. Fight through your tough times, never let yourself be defeated. You were born to be a winner.
4. It's not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.
It’s not about having a long life, but it’s about having a quality life. Would you rather live 70 years that are dead/boring or live 40 years that are full of adventure and growth? Make each day count and never take your life for granted.
5. It doesn't matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you, always...
No matter what your situation was or currently is, you are capable of so much more than you can imagine. Don’t let anything from your past stop you from becoming a future winner. It all starts and ends with one person: you. So take full control and own that.
6. Follow your passion. Listen to your heart. Trust the process. Be grateful. Life is magic and your dreams matter.
Your passions and dreams are your purpose in life. Don’t ignore them. Do everything you can to make them reality. You only have one life, and it goes fast, so do what you can today, right now, that will take you where you’re destined to be. You deserve to live the life of your dreams. Never forget that.
7. Don't quit. You're already in pain. You're already hurt. Get a reward from it.
You didn’t come this far just to come this far. You have been through all those battles, fights and pain for something great. Believe that. Keep on going… it’s always too soon to quit. Your miracle might just be around the corner. Stay persistent.
8. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
At first it might not be easy to start on something you always wanted to do. Maybe a business idea or a blog post or just something that you’re excited about. Maybe you’re afraid or you doubt that you can do it. But it’s during times like these that you need to motivate yourself to start. Once you start, you will become unstoppable. And you’ll never want to give up.
9. Strength is what you gain from the madness you survive.
Despite all of the things that life throws at you, you still manage to take it and deal with it somehow. Be proud of yourself. You kept at it and never gave up. You are stronger than you know.
10. You are in unlimited being filled with infinite possibility - with the power to be, do or create anything that you desire in your life.
Everything that you want to do, depends on you. You have the ability to create the life of your dreams and make yourself successful. Push yourself, tell yourself things like “I can” and “I will” and watch yourself thrive.
11. Trials teach us what we are.
Life is a test and how you answer to it defines who you are. When faced with a difficulty, consider it as a test sent from God and do your best to pass the test. You will turn out stronger in the end.
12. The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up.
Today you are weak, but the obstacles you are facing will make you stronger tomorrow. Remember this daily. Every thing that you go through, grows you. Never lose hope and believe that your strength will take you to great places you never even dreamt of going. Keep going and don’t stop until you get there.
13. Fall in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself.
The journey of self love is not always easy, some days will be hard and you’ll want to give up on yourself – but don’t let those days defeat you. You got to keep on going, because the end result will be worth it. You will become the strongest and very best version of yourself, only if you don’t give up.
14. Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
You have been through a lot to get where you are today so be grateful for that because you could have been somewhere worse. Believe that you will be in a better place someday in the future. The most important thing is that you’re alive and breathing; feel blessed and give thanks to God.
15. You will go through pain in your life, but how you choose to respond to it is your choice.
When dealing with pain, don’t deal with it by adding more pain to yourself (poor/negative coping mechanisms). Instead research and find the best possible solutions that will help you heal through the pain.
16. When you feel like stopping, think about why you started.
After all this hard work, you want to quit now? What’s the point? You started something to have a great end result, so finish it off. In the end, it will pay off. So keep going. Don’t give up. It’s worth it. You got this.
17. What is broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. and no matter how hard it gets the sun will rise again.
No matter how bad your life is right now, you can make it better. The bad days are temporary and they will not last. With every bad day, there comes a good day after that. Believe that.
18. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. Fail until you win.
Keep trying. Consistency is what will you get you through it in the end. Never ever ever give up. Your success is important. You deserve it. You are too strong to quit. Failing isn’t bad, you can fail 100 times and succeed on the 101th time. It’s all about the power of not giving up. So don’t.
19. Never be so easily defined by other people's vision of what's possible for you.
No one else knows what you are capable other than you. So don’t let anyone make you think you don’t have what it takes. Believe in yourself. You were born for something amazing. Ignore people’s opinions. Don’t let others limit your potential because it is endless.
20. We all feel lost sometimes.
It’s okay to feel lost in this crazy thing called life. Everyone feels this way at some point. It’s normal. You are not alone in this. You are going through exactly what everyone has/will go through. You are okay. You will be okay. Find yourself first.
21. Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.
Never speak bad things to yourself. Don’t be your own worst critic. It’s easy to be hard on yourself but you shouldn’t be like this. You are supposed to love yourself and be your own best friend. Always speak good things to yourself and have good thoughts too.
22. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
It’s easy to overthink about things and assume the worst case scenario. Leave this mindset and be more open minded. Think about fun, adventurous, life changing possibilities instead.
You have reached to the end of this post. Which quote did you like best? What are your thoughts? Please let me know in the comments below, I look forward to reading them. Thanks in advance and have a nice day 🙂
55 Inspiring Ways To Make The Most Out Of 2021
55 Inspiring Ways To Make The Most Out Of 2021
It is no doubt that 2020 was one heck of a year. All the ups and downs included – and not to forget, our lives being messed up due to COVID-19. It has been a crazy roller coaster! But this does not mean that a bad year should de-motivate you from making the new year good or even better. Here are 55 tips that may inspire you to make the most out of this new year:
1. Write down your plans and visions, for the long term.
2. Start on a new habit that will improve the quality of your life and living.
3. Work on eliminating bad habits by adopting good ones.
4. Set a sleeping schedule – one which you sleep early and wake up early getting at least 7-9 hours of sleep every night, consistently.
5. Don’t think about last year or the year before that – just don’t think about the past.
6. Focus on the present moment and how you can make your future better.
7. Get more organized with your finances and make a plan to be financially stronger.
8. Don’t miss any bill payments and avoid getting yourself into debt.
9. Stop being lazy and start being more productive.
10. Take a workout class on youtube – they will keep you physically active from the comfort of your own home. There are loads to choose from and good news, they are free!
11. Let go of credit cards – they are no good if you’re wanting to clear your debts and save more money.
12. Aim to walk at least 10,000 steps a day to get your heart active and achieve optimal health.
13. Declutter things you don’t need from your wardrobe, your phone, your laptop, your mind and your life.
14. Don’t keep your feelings and emotions bottled up – let them out to someone or write it out on your journal.
15. Learn a new skill because doing so will keep your mind fresh and active.
16. Stop holding grudges against people and learn to forgive and let go.
17. Be grateful for what you already have – simple things in life such as a house to live in, water to drink/bathe/shower in, a bed to sleep in, food to eat, electricity to use, clothes to wear, etc.
18. Stop procrastinating and understand how important it is for you to achieve all of your long term goals. Think about where you would like to be in 10 years time. Don’t waste your time now doing useless things.
19. Take selfies even if you’re not going anywhere. Feel good about yourself. Wear different outfits and take selfies to boost your self-esteem.
20. Eat foods that are healthy for your gut, heart, brain and all the other organs inside your body.
21. Do more strength training to make your bones stronger and improve overall physical posture.
22. Never be afraid to dream big; anything is achievable if you put your mind to it.
23. Get rid of negativity from your life and allow no time or space for it.
24. Maintain a gratitude journal or diary and write down your thoughts on it everyday.
25. Visualize your success and your highest self in the future and take the actions needed to get there.
26. Make positive changes in your life for positive results.
27. Get rid of toxic people, things, places, memories, whatever.
28. Say goodbye to people who are not healthy or good for you.
29. Put yourself first and on top of your to-do list.
30. Make more time for skincare and don’t forget to moisturize yourself daily.
31. Don’t waste your energy on the wrong things. Put your energy where it is most valued.
32. Don’t let anyone use you or take advantage of you, no matter how much of a good heart you have. Set boundaries.
33. Show up on time everyday. This is one tip for success.
34. Buy some new clothes and shoes to feel the new year, new me vibes.
35. Write down a list of 100 reasons why you want to be successful.
36. Let go of junk food/chocolate cravings and eat only in moderation when you’re actually hungry. Eat a healthy and balanced diet full of good nutrients for the body.
37. Spend more time away from social media and focus on the real world.
38. Spend a few minutes everyday walking – it is better than sitting on the bed scrolling through social media or playing games.
39. See this new year as a fresh start, not the beginning of another rubbish year.
40. Believe that you will meet the love of your life someday soon, and you will live happily ever after.
41. Start living your dream lifestyle by taking action towards it.
42. Refresh yourself throughout the day by doing simple things such as stretching or taking a few minutes to read a good book.
43. Drink more water to stay hydrated and aim to drink at least 4 litres of water a day.
44. Feel optimistic about where you’re heading in your life,
45. Believe in the power of miracles and never stop believing.
46. Do what you are most anxious and afraid to do because that is how you will grow.
47. Make a promise to yourself that you will never let yourself down and you will make yourself proud.
48. Pray and meditate more often to connect to your inner spiritual being.
49. Donate some money to charity to help poor people around the world and feel happy about doing this act of good deed.
50. Donate your old clothes, shoes and any other personal belongings that you no longer need.
51. Focus on small steps everyday to add up to big results overtime.
52. Keep your thoughts positive – what you think, will become.
53. Don’t let negative opinions or criticism affect you so deeply.
54. Plan your meals ahead so that you never lose track of your healthy diet.
55. Eat more whole foods such as fruit and vegetables instead of processed foods such as fizzy drinks, chips, icecream, chocolate, donuts, etc.
Well, I hope the above 55 ideas have sparked some interest in you. Wishing you all the best of happiness and success in this year and many more years to come! Stay blessed 🙂
35 Enlightening Quotes For Times Of Struggle
Struggling to find the light in your life? Don’t worry, we have all been there at some point. You can easily find your way back. The 35 quotes below should captivate your mind and help you get through your struggles. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Out of difficulties grow miracles…
2) Your limitation – it’s only your imagination.
3) Never forget to love yourself a little more each day than the day before.
4) Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
5) If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
6) Our biggest asset is time. Yet, we waste it on regrets. Here’s to living a life worth each moment.
7) Our dreams are there to guide us.
8) Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
9) Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
10) Thinking before acting is wisdom but acting before thinking is regret.
11) No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
12) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.
13) Feel that things are eventually coming together. Feel it with all your heart and soul. Because they are.
14) Thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful.
15) Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
16) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
17) This is your journey so stand up and prepare yourself for it.
18) All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark…
19) The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build live as only you can.
20) The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
21) You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to ‘know’ that whatever it is you’re aiming for, you’re on the way to getting there.
22) The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.
23) The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
24) Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.
25) Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle, so don’t give up.
26) If you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any “HOW”. A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is.
27) Life is a storm that will test you unceasingly. Don’t wait for calm waters that may not arrive. Derive purpose from resilience. Learn to sail the raging sea.
28) Don’t live life with regrets and make every minute count because everything happens for a reason.
29) You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
30) Going to the mountains is like going home.
31) When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
32) Happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
33) There are always going to be things you look back on and wish you did differently but those very choices made you exactly who you are today
34) The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.
35) Never let hate get to the heart.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Ongoing Website Construction
Hey all, this is just a temporary blog post to let you know that my website is in the process of going through some changes. If you have caught on, you will realize that there are many links that are missing and some of the pages are empty which looks messy! – but don’t worry about all this, I am on my way to fixing it. Just bear with me. This website will be more easily accessible within due time. In the mean time, you can still navigate and browse through the blog posts that I’ve already shared. Just be patient. Thanks in advance.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized2 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
BEST QUOTES1 year ago
30 Bright Affirmations and Helpful Reminders For Positive Living
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially