For this post I have created 22 quote pictures and wrote a short description under each one to help you stay motivated and striving towards your goals. I hope you enjoy reading.
1. Give yourself another day, another chance. You will find your courage eventually. Don't give up on yourself just yet.
Every day is a new chance to do better than yesterday. If today didn’t go well, tomorrow might go better. Never give up. Never lose hope. Embrace today and look forward to tomorrow, always.
2. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations
Sometimes the hardest paths lead people to the easiest life. Don’t think of the negatives while you are in this situation. Your journey might be difficult to handle, but always keep in mind that your destination will be really beautiful – just don’t give up.
3. Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way.
People that go through the most problems in life turn out to be some of the strongest people that exist in the world. You can be the same. Fight through your tough times, never let yourself be defeated. You were born to be a winner.
4. It's not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.
It’s not about having a long life, but it’s about having a quality life. Would you rather live 70 years that are dead/boring or live 40 years that are full of adventure and growth? Make each day count and never take your life for granted.
5. It doesn't matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you, always...
No matter what your situation was or currently is, you are capable of so much more than you can imagine. Don’t let anything from your past stop you from becoming a future winner. It all starts and ends with one person: you. So take full control and own that.
6. Follow your passion. Listen to your heart. Trust the process. Be grateful. Life is magic and your dreams matter.
Your passions and dreams are your purpose in life. Don’t ignore them. Do everything you can to make them reality. You only have one life, and it goes fast, so do what you can today, right now, that will take you where you’re destined to be. You deserve to live the life of your dreams. Never forget that.
7. Don't quit. You're already in pain. You're already hurt. Get a reward from it.
You didn’t come this far just to come this far. You have been through all those battles, fights and pain for something great. Believe that. Keep on going… it’s always too soon to quit. Your miracle might just be around the corner. Stay persistent.
8. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
At first it might not be easy to start on something you always wanted to do. Maybe a business idea or a blog post or just something that you’re excited about. Maybe you’re afraid or you doubt that you can do it. But it’s during times like these that you need to motivate yourself to start. Once you start, you will become unstoppable. And you’ll never want to give up.
9. Strength is what you gain from the madness you survive.
Despite all of the things that life throws at you, you still manage to take it and deal with it somehow. Be proud of yourself. You kept at it and never gave up. You are stronger than you know.
10. You are in unlimited being filled with infinite possibility - with the power to be, do or create anything that you desire in your life.
Everything that you want to do, depends on you. You have the ability to create the life of your dreams and make yourself successful. Push yourself, tell yourself things like “I can” and “I will” and watch yourself thrive.
11. Trials teach us what we are.
Life is a test and how you answer to it defines who you are. When faced with a difficulty, consider it as a test sent from God and do your best to pass the test. You will turn out stronger in the end.
12. The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up.
Today you are weak, but the obstacles you are facing will make you stronger tomorrow. Remember this daily. Every thing that you go through, grows you. Never lose hope and believe that your strength will take you to great places you never even dreamt of going. Keep going and don’t stop until you get there.
13. Fall in love with the process of becoming the very best version of yourself.
The journey of self love is not always easy, some days will be hard and you’ll want to give up on yourself – but don’t let those days defeat you. You got to keep on going, because the end result will be worth it. You will become the strongest and very best version of yourself, only if you don’t give up.
14. Be thankful for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
You have been through a lot to get where you are today so be grateful for that because you could have been somewhere worse. Believe that you will be in a better place someday in the future. The most important thing is that you’re alive and breathing; feel blessed and give thanks to God.
15. You will go through pain in your life, but how you choose to respond to it is your choice.
When dealing with pain, don’t deal with it by adding more pain to yourself (poor/negative coping mechanisms). Instead research and find the best possible solutions that will help you heal through the pain.
16. When you feel like stopping, think about why you started.
After all this hard work, you want to quit now? What’s the point? You started something to have a great end result, so finish it off. In the end, it will pay off. So keep going. Don’t give up. It’s worth it. You got this.
17. What is broken can be mended. What hurts can be healed. and no matter how hard it gets the sun will rise again.
No matter how bad your life is right now, you can make it better. The bad days are temporary and they will not last. With every bad day, there comes a good day after that. Believe that.
18. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. Fail until you win.
Keep trying. Consistency is what will you get you through it in the end. Never ever ever give up. Your success is important. You deserve it. You are too strong to quit. Failing isn’t bad, you can fail 100 times and succeed on the 101th time. It’s all about the power of not giving up. So don’t.
19. Never be so easily defined by other people's vision of what's possible for you.
No one else knows what you are capable other than you. So don’t let anyone make you think you don’t have what it takes. Believe in yourself. You were born for something amazing. Ignore people’s opinions. Don’t let others limit your potential because it is endless.
20. We all feel lost sometimes.
It’s okay to feel lost in this crazy thing called life. Everyone feels this way at some point. It’s normal. You are not alone in this. You are going through exactly what everyone has/will go through. You are okay. You will be okay. Find yourself first.
21. Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your own two ears.
Never speak bad things to yourself. Don’t be your own worst critic. It’s easy to be hard on yourself but you shouldn’t be like this. You are supposed to love yourself and be your own best friend. Always speak good things to yourself and have good thoughts too.
22. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
It’s easy to overthink about things and assume the worst case scenario. Leave this mindset and be more open minded. Think about fun, adventurous, life changing possibilities instead.
You have reached to the end of this post. Which quote did you like best? What are your thoughts? Please let me know in the comments below, I look forward to reading them. Thanks in advance and have a nice day 🙂
35 Enlightening Quotes For Times Of Struggle
Struggling to find the light in your life? Don’t worry, we have all been there at some point. You can easily find your way back. The 35 quotes below should captivate your mind and help you get through your struggles. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Out of difficulties grow miracles…
2) Your limitation – it’s only your imagination.
3) Never forget to love yourself a little more each day than the day before.
4) Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
5) If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
6) Our biggest asset is time. Yet, we waste it on regrets. Here’s to living a life worth each moment.
7) Our dreams are there to guide us.
8) Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
9) Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
10) Thinking before acting is wisdom but acting before thinking is regret.
11) No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
12) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.
13) Feel that things are eventually coming together. Feel it with all your heart and soul. Because they are.
14) Thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful.
15) Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
16) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
17) This is your journey so stand up and prepare yourself for it.
18) All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark…
19) The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build live as only you can.
20) The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
21) You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to ‘know’ that whatever it is you’re aiming for, you’re on the way to getting there.
22) The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.
23) The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
24) Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.
25) Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle, so don’t give up.
26) If you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any “HOW”. A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is.
27) Life is a storm that will test you unceasingly. Don’t wait for calm waters that may not arrive. Derive purpose from resilience. Learn to sail the raging sea.
28) Don’t live life with regrets and make every minute count because everything happens for a reason.
29) You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
30) Going to the mountains is like going home.
31) When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
32) Happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
33) There are always going to be things you look back on and wish you did differently but those very choices made you exactly who you are today
34) The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.
35) Never let hate get to the heart.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Ongoing Website Construction
Hey all, this is just a temporary blog post to let you know that my website is in the process of going through some changes. If you have caught on, you will realize that there are many links that are missing and some of the pages are empty which looks messy! – but don’t worry about all this, I am on my way to fixing it. Just bear with me. This website will be more easily accessible within due time. In the mean time, you can still navigate and browse through the blog posts that I’ve already shared. Just be patient. Thanks in advance.
50 Powerful Eye Opener Quotes To Remember For Life
If you feel like you need an extra push towards the right direction in your life, read the following quotes and apply them to your own life accordingly. I hope these quotes will be helpful. Enjoy 🙂
1. It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.
2. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be better, then simply be better. Stop complicating things for yourself. Decide what you want and work for it.
3. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start believing in yourself, magic happens.
4. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
5. Most of the greatest things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying where there seemed to be no hope at all.
6. Prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe.
7. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
8. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
9. Whatever you're facing right now, you can get through it! You always have done, always will do. And someday, you will get through it completely that it won't bother you anymore
10. Never settle with the belief that your life won't get better because one day it just might.
11. Never give up... always keep going... even when things seem impossible...
12. Sometimes life can be hard but that doesn't mean you should stop trying your best
13. Don't forget that you play an important role to this world. You are needed and you exist for a great purpose
14. No one said life would be easy, they just promised it would get better.
15. The truth is, you gotta be selfish sometimes. You have to take care of yourself and be there for yourself. Make sure you do the best you can to keep yourself together. That's not selfish, that's actually very important to do. Don't ever forget that
16. The key to happiness is good health
17. Every man is two men; one is awake in the darkness, the other asleep in the light.
18. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
19. Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy.
20. If you would have a faithful servant and one that you like, serve yourself.
21. Creation is a better means of self-expression that possession; it is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed.
22. That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem.
23. There are few human emotions as warm, comforting, and enveloping as self-pity. And nothing is more corrosive and destructive. There is only one answer; turn away from it and move on.
24. Life can be awkward at times. It is part of the growing process.
25. Sometimes we develop grand concepts of what happiness might look like for us, but if we pay attention, we can see that there are little symbols of happiness in every breath that we take.
26. The greatest success, is successful self acceptance.
27. Always remember that your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth, and your value is not based on your valuables.
28. Look into your own heart, discover what it is that gives you pain and then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else.
29. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
30. The self is just our operation center, our consciousness, our moral compass. So, if we want to act more effectively in the world, we have to get to know ourselves better.
31. It is the hardest thing in the world to be a good thinker without being a good self examiner.
32. It isnt until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are not necessarily a religious feeling but deep down the spirit within that that you can begin to take control.
33. But it's not what they think of you that matters, it's what you think of yourself.
34. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
35. If you have the ability to open your eyes each morning, then you also have the ability to face that day.
36. We only feel good about ourselves to the exact degree we feel in control of our lives.
37. You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.
38. We are not of what we feel or believe to do, we are of what we do or fail to do.
39. When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love.
40. He who reigns within himself, and rules passions, desires, and fears, is more than a king.
41. Dream your dreams with your eyes closed, but live your dreams with your eyes open.
42. There are two kinds of evil people in this world, people who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and dont do anything about it.
43. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back
44. If you stopped believing in yourself, then now is the time to start believing in yourself again.
45. Believe in yourself, believe in all that you are, and all that you will become.
46. To climb steep hills, it requires slow pace at first.
47. We are what we repeatedly do. So, excellence isn't a choice - it's a habit.
48. The best cure for ones bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person.
49. We are more easily persuaded, in general, by the reasons we ourselves discover than by those which are given to us by others.
50. Happiness is the settling of the soul into it's most appropriate spot...
Thank you for reading these quotes! Let me know if you have any favourites in the comments below.
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Anxiety Quotes1 year ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized1 year ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized1 year ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized1 year ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized10 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)