In this post I have put together 30 graphics that entail affirmations and helpful reminders that will hopefully inspire you to live positively. Enjoy 🙂
1. Affirmations To Stay On Track.
I am always headed in the right direction. I trust that I am on the right path. I am creatively inspired by the world around me. My mind is full of brilliant ideas. I put my energy into things that matter to me. I trust myself to make the right decision. I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
2. Affirmations to read to yourself for consistent motivation...
I am becoming more and more motivated every single day. I will find the motivation when I need it. I am finding myself more motivated every day. I am turning into someone who is naturally motivated. I am getting more and more driven and ambitious. Every day I become more driven, motivated and ambitious. I will be hugely motivated and productive. I will become someone who is always motivated and switched on. I will become a naturally motivated, highly ambitious person. I am becoming more and more motivated in all areas of my life.
3. 7 Things To Always Remember...
1. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. 2. When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. 3. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. 4. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth. 5. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. 6. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. 7. There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.
4. What signs show lack of self love?
-Being withdrawn. -Constantly stressed out. -Hypercritical of yourself and/or others. -Feel unworthy. -Lots of self doubt. -Worry more about failures than accomplishments. -Feel unloved and unlovable.
5. How to know you're a mentally strong person...
You refuse to waste your time on unproductive activities. You strive to face the fears that hold you back. You don’t beat yourself up, but you do accept complete responsibility for your actions. You see your goals as a marathon, not a sprint. You’re willing to tolerate short-term pain when it can provide long-term gain. You focus your energy adapting to change, rather than resisting it. You try your best to look on the bright side of life. You are less concerned about gaining recognition. Instead, you you are motivated to become better.
6. Life-Changing Affirmations...
-I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful. -My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity. -Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas. – Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good. -Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given. -Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life. -My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite. -My life is just beginning.
7. God says...
-I see you. -I know that’s in your heart. -I see right through your soul. -I’ve counted all your tears. -I’ve seen you struggling. -I know what you want. -I see what you’re trying to accomplish. -I know how much you want it. -I see all your efforts. -I’m going to help you. -I got you. -Trust me.
8. Positive Affirmations For Healing...
-Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health. -I observe my emotions without getting attached to them. -I nourish my body with healthy food. -All of my body systems are functioning perfectly. -My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day. -I enjoy exercising my body and strengthening my muscles. -With every breath out, I release stress in my body. -I send love and healing to every organ of my body. -I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body. -I pay attention and listen to what my body needs for health and vitality. -I sleep soundly and peacefully and awaken feeling rested and energetic.
9. Glow Up...
-Drink lots of water. -Eat clean. -Look after your body. -Read & gain knowledge. -Think positive thoughts. -Get rid of toxicity/negativity. -Invest in your dreams. -Take it one step at a time. -You can do this.
10. Things To Remember...
You matter even on days when it feels like you don’t. Your heart will feel better. Give it time and extra love. You don’t have to pretend to be happy or okay. If you’re having a hard time right now, take care of yourself. It’s okay if you don’t know what to do. Please don’t work yourself to exhaustion. Take a break.
11. Things you should never apologize for...
-Crying. -Depression/Anxiety. -How you feel. -Needing/asking for help. -Expressing your opinion. -Taking time to regain peace. -Having high standards. -Being sensitive/emotional. -Trusting your intuition. -Being yourself.
12. 8 Self Positive Talks Affirmations...
1. I am strong. 2. I have strength. 3. I am determined and successful. 4. I am a good and worthwhile person. 5. I am a reliable person. 6. I have inner strength and resources. 7. I am confident and competent. 8. I hold my head up high.
13. What To Focus On...
Focus on your purpose. Focus on physical strength. Focus on mental wellness. Focus on less stress. Focus on simplifying life. Focus on improving. Focus on being a better you. Focus on the brighter side. Focus on your goals. Focus on your blessings. Focus on the present moment. Focus on living life.
14. Hey, it's okay...
If you struggle to stay positive. If you are a work in progress. If you fear your potential. If you miss your old self. If you have some bad habits. If you colour outside the lines. If you feel exhausted today. If you haven’t let it go yet. If you are overthinking it. If you wonder why you’re you. If you rush through moments. If you feel lost and confused.
15. 10 positive affirmations you deserve to tell yourself everyday
1. Nothing is impossible. 2. I forgive myself for being ungrateful. 3. I love change and am able to adjust myself to new situations. 4. I always try to see the good in people, even when it gets tough. 5. I trust my intuition and my inner wisdom is my guide. 6. I am able to observe my emotions without becoming attached to them. 7. I view my body as a temple and I treat it with kindness. 8. My thoughts are my reality. 9. My outer self is connected to my inner well-being. 10. I may not understand the good in this situation but I know it is there.
16. How to know you're growing...
1. You commit to and practice observing yourself. 2. You notice a story you’re telling yourself. 3. You set a boundary you may not have set before. 4. You honour a commitment to yourself. 5. You take ownership and accountability when there’s something to own. 6. You can see another perspective outside of your own. 7. You see the pain of others in their reactivity without over personalizing. 8. You move away from changing others and move towards integrating the change you’d like to see for yourself.
17. Don't Just...
Don’t just learn, experience. Don’t just read, absorb. Don’t just change, transform. Don’t just relate, advocate. Don’t just promise, prove. Don’t just criticize, encourage. Don’t just think, ponder. Don’t just take, give. Don’t just see, feel. Don’t just dream, do. Don’t just hear, listen. Don’t just talk, act. Don’t just tell, show. Don’t just exist, live.
18. 6 Things To Be Grateful For...
1. Your health. The more you appreciate your well-being, the more you’ll prioritize it. 2. When you wake up before your alarm and get to roll over. A few more hours to sleep? Score. 3. Comfortable shoes. It’s like walking on a pillow. 4. Sunsets. Those little moments of awe increase feelings of well-being. 5. Flowers. They’re aesthetically pleasing. 6. The cold side of the pillow. There’s something oddly satisfying about it.
19. Stop Scrolling!...
Stop scrolling and ask yourself: -am I seeing posts that make me happy? -do I follow social media pages that make me feel worthless and to be someone I’m just not? -am I comparing myself to others? -is the way I use social media affecting my mental health negatively? -am I using social media in a way that will help me grow? -do I really need to look at depressing stuff?
20. Failure Chart...
Did you just fail at something? Follow the diagram above to find out what you should do.
21. Growth Mindset...
Instead of thinking: I can’t do that… Think this instead: what am I missing?
Instead of thinking: I’m not smart enough… Think this instead? I will learn how to do this.
Instead of thinking: This is as good as it’s going to get… Think this instead: Is this really my best work? I can always improve.
Instead of thinking: I give up… Think this instead: I’ll try a different strategy and try again.
Instead of thinking: This is too hard… Think this instead: This may take some time and effort.
22. 10 Ways To Set Yourself Up For A Miserable Life!...
1. Keep thinking less of yourself than what you already are. 2. Doubt your own abilities. 3. Keep looking for approval from other people, and not yourself. 4. Expect that someone else will make you happy and complete. 5. Think that your responsibilities will be handled for you. 6. Expect to live a good lifestyle without working for it. 7. Keep spending more money than saving or investing it. 8. Lose track of your time and energy. 9. Keep being there for others and putting them first before you. 10. Don’t prioritize your health.
23. 5 Signs You're Becoming Better...
You are not where you used to be. Right now, you are growing and becoming better. Your habits are slowly changing. You are starting to look after and take care of yourself. You are not hurt by the success or happiness of others; you are happy for them. You accept that everything is temporary and things change. You are open to adapt to them. Not everything goes the way you want it to, but you accept responsibility for your own life and have the power to change it.
24. Mental Health Needs...
Hope. Rest. Empathy. Self care. Sleep. Treatment. Coping strategies. Patience. Strength.
25. Understand this...
Someone can sound confident and still have anxiety. Someone can look healthy and still feel like shit. Someone can look happy and still be miserable inside. Someone can be good looking and still feel ugly. So the next time you decide to talk crap about someone, think before you do that because they might be fighting a battle you know nothing about. Your judgements are not necessary.
26. A list of things that could be stopping you from being happy...
-You compare yourself to others. -You don’t try to better yourself. -You always feel stuck, blaming your situation on others e.g. parents or people that put you down. -You think too much about what others are thinking. -You always worry and think too much about the future. -You waste too much time on social media on things that don’t benefit your growth. -You feel lost without a purpose. -You focus too much on the negative side. You let distractions control your life. You don’t have proper self control. You don’t take care of yourself in a way that is healthy to you and others around you.
27. Affirmations To Read When You Feel Like A Failure...
I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions. I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work. I work well under pressure and always feel motivated. I am living to my full potential. I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come. I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire. I can let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success. The universe is filled with endless opportunities.
28. 6 Things To Remember When You Feel Hopeless...
1. You are not what you have done, you are what you have overcome. 2. It may feel like you are being left behind and that everyone else is moving forward too fast – but the truth is, we’re all struggling. So don’t panic, you’re not alone there. 3. It is better to be half FULL than half EMPTY. 4. We are all living a unique and different life that only makes sense to us, and yours is no different – because it is different, too. 5. You’re trying to act normal while battling unimaginable pain but don’t forget that it’s okay to take a break and do something you enjoy. 6. Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey, and they don’t need to because it’s not for them.
29. 6 Powerful Reminders...
1. You can always start over. 2. Bad times and ill feelings don’t last. Don’t spend too much time feeling stressed and worried. Instead, put that time and energy towards taking real actions that will give real results. 3. What you focus on expands. So be careful what you focus on and of your thought patterns. 4. A master was once a beginner. You don’t reap the fruits the day you plant the seeds. Be patient and persevere. Don’t lose faith. If it’s easy then everybody else would have achieved it. 5. Seek opportunities from failure. Every challenge is the chance to do better. 6. See every obstacle in life as a teacher and a catalyst for growth. That’s how magic happens.
30. 8 Affirmations To Remind Yourself Who You Are...
I trust that I am on the right path. I am creatively inspired by the world around me. My mind is full of brilliant ideas. I put my energy into things that matter to me. I trust myself to make the right decision. I am becoming closer to my true self every day. I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day. I am at peace with who I am as a person.
You have reached to the end of this post, thank you for reading! Don’t forget to leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts. Have a nice day. 🙂
The Cold, Harsh Truth About “Detox” Products That You Never Knew
In the world of beauty, health and fitness business, the word “detox” is far too commonly used. For example, you may get offered skincare products such as a detox face mask that promises to help completely remove your blemishes if you use it in the exact way that it has been described on the packaging/label. But the sad truth is that “detoxing” doesn’t actually work; speaking medically, “detoxing” is nonsense. And simply enough, the only real way to get healthy is by diet and exercise.
In this modern era where social media (such as Instagram) exposes “flawless” fitness models to its audience every single day, it is so easy to get sucked in by the detox industry, especially when you are continuously following profiles that show off beautiful skin. You get blown away by the idea of cleansing away your many years of unhealthy eating habits and believe it to be the medicine to your sugar filled calorie intakes and sleepless nights. But wait… before you decide to take steps to a clinical detox solution, you need to first understand the concept of detoxing on a much deeper level: this whole idea that you can completely purify your entire system of flaws and leave your skin spotless and untouchable by toxins – is a scam. It’s a made up concept and the purpose behind it is to sell you products so that substantial profits are being made. It’s all part of business.
Edzard Ernst from Exeter University describes two types of detox where “one is respectable and the other one isn’t”. He goes on to explain that people with life-threatening illnesses that start from conditions such as drug addictions deserve medical treatment, and this may be regarded as a respectable detox. However, the not so respectable one is simply the word “detox” being hijacked by entrepreneurs who want to sell a bogus treatment that apparently detoxifies all the toxins from your body.
Detox doesn’t make sense because you would most likely be dead if toxins actually built up in a way that your body couldn’t excrete. And, the healthy body has kidneys, a liver, lungs, skin, all of which are detoxifying as we speak. So, there is no actual way – and most definitely not through detox treatments – to make something that works perfectly well in a healthy body work better.
Too many products out there in the market mention “toxins” as the poisonous substances that you take in to your body, even though it’s not certain what those toxins are. A group of UK Scientists in 2009 carried out an experiment where they had made contact with the manufactures of 15 products that were being brought from pharmacies and supermarkets that promised to detoxify. These products ranged from dietary supplements to shampoos and smoothies. What’s weird, is that when evidence was being asked for behind the claims, not even one manufacture was able to define what they meant by detoxification. And yet, shelves are overloaded with products with “detox” stuck on their packaging..
The thing is, nowadays you can buy pretty much detoxifying-anything including supplement tablets, face masks, shower gels, yoga treatments, as well as seven-day detox diets – yes you might lose weight but the only reason why you’ll lose it is because you’ll have went without proper food for a week, and unfortunately that has little to do with toxins. Ernst describes all this as a scandal because “it’s criminal exploitation of the gullible man on the street who would love to have a simple remedy that frees him of his sins, so to speak. It’s nice to think that it could exist but unfortunately it doesn’t.”
So let’s talk about alcoholics. Would a detox from alcohol be a good thing? Of course it would be great to go days without alcohol as part of your lifestyle, and it may even give you the opportunity to think about your drinking habits if you’re drinking above the limit. However, the idea that your liver needs to be “purified” through detox is just ridiculous.
If you think about it, the best lifestyle detox involves not smoking or drinking, avoiding processed foods, doing plenty of exercise and overall just enjoying a balanced diet as much as possible, all of which is healthy for you. Just imagine a diet full of all the right treatment and care that your body needs. Wholegrain cereals, fruits, vegetables, plenty of water, sleep, etc. All of this naturally strengthens your immune system without the need for a so called “detox”. So why do all those detox advertisements make you feel like you need to punish yourself in order to be healthy?
In conclusion, I can tell you that detox will never benefit you in the long-run. Sure, you want results from detox, and you’ll get them – but the effects of all those products and treatments will not last for as long as you live. If I could invent an actual definition for the word “detox”, then it would be “getting to the bottom and root cause of every problem in your life and work towards fixing them naturally to ensure the happiest and healthiest version of yourself”. I’m sorry, but you need to be committed to healing the right way, not through some temporary relief in the name of “detox”.
5 Beautiful Reasons Why Traveling Is Good For Your Mind And Soul
In this blog post I’m going to discuss 5 points which explain why traveling can be good for your mind and soul. I hope you enjoy reading. 🙂
1. The less stress, the higher mental well-being
The benefits are enjoyed without distinction, regardless of the type of trip you make, either a long trip abroad or a short getaway to a nearby destination. Leaving the routine behind produces a state of relaxation that reduces stress to unsuspected limits. Traveling is the best way to live in the present and worry only about what you are going to live on a specific day. This directly influences mental health, since according to studies conducted by the University of Arizona, people who make a couple of trips a year have less predisposition to be tense, are more satisfied, and enjoy a better quality of life.
2. Your brain thanks you
Until recently, scientists thought that the brain did not follow its development once adulthood was reached. Today it is known that our minds can continue to grow, neurons can create new connections, and even new neurons can be formed thanks to the training and stimulation of our brain. Scientists find the key in facing the brain to novelty, challenge, and variety. Key pieces that are activated when we plan and enjoy a trip. The need to adapt to a new environment and make a mental map of the places visited are activities that generate a strong mental stimulus, even in people who already have a neurological disease. So there is nothing better for your brain than to take a trip.
3. A stronger heart
According to various studies, traveling reduces the risk of myocardial infarction, especially in people over 45 years. On the other hand, when we travel we stay longer in motion, we walk more and develop more social activities, so that the activity of our circulatory system is benefited. Being on vacation in a different destination than usual also breaks the monotony for our organs.
4. Self-esteem through the clouds
Traveling is a challenge for the body and mind when moving to situations that break our usual dynamics. On many occasions traveling makes us leave our comfort zone, live with different customs, new gastronomies and face unknown languages. Face all these situations and move forward, manage to “survive” in a different place boosts our self-esteem as almost nothing else could do, helping to regain that self-confidence that we sometimes lose in the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
5. Time for ourselves
Taking a trip helps us take a distance from our lives and problems. A break can make us find new ways to solve a problem. It helps us to see the difficulties with perspective and relativize the problems that make us worry too much. Learning to value what you have is much easier when you enjoy time to reflect, and this makes us feel better about ourselves.
Traveling makes you happy
Finally, I must add that travel creates illusions, new memories, and links with people of all cultures and races, as well as irreplaceable experiences, since no material good can replace them. From these studies, a definitive conclusion is drawn; traveling makes us happier, in a unique and special way.
6 Great Practices To Be Mentally Strong
6 Great Practices To Be Mentally Strong
Every day we must make decisions and, although some have more impact than others, our future depends on them. There are situations in which it is good to listen to our hearts and let it guide us; However, there are others in which it is better not to get carried away easily by the feelings and decide with the brain. Those who do this are called mentally strong.
These people think well before making a decision. They also put into practice some good customs from which we can all learn:
1. Don’t be afraid of the challenges
It is natural to be afraid of the unknown, to fail, not to do a good job, etc. Sometimes we can be too much of a perfectionist, too judgmental of ourselves, or we have a bad habit of setting high expectations and comparing ourselves to others. All these bad thoughts prevent one from daring to accept new challenges and difficulties. Mentally strong people know that, while it is true that failure is probable if they do not take risks, they can never learn or overcome.
2. Accept the changes
The changes are never easy, but they have a great reward in the process and in the result. If a change is hard to bring, pray constantly for God to provide the necessary wisdom and patience.
3. Look for opportunities
Sometimes, opportunities come to us; Sometimes, you have to go looking for them. Mentally strong people know that persistence is the key to success. If a situation does not go as expected, they continue in the search for new possibilities and do not give up until they find them. They know firsthand that if they fail, again and again, it does not mean that they are unsuccessful, but that they have not tried hard enough.
4. Have a positive mind
People who let their emotions guide themselves are predisposed to a situation without having tried. This bad attitude prevents them from seeing the positive side of life and paralyzes their progress. It is important to understand that every circumstance has a positive side and that if one concentrates on it, it is much simpler to have a more affordable and efficient behavior.
5. Know how to handle criticism
Someone once said criticism hurts like a shower of bricks. Receiving such a blow leaves wounds and marks; However, if you know how to take advantage of them, you could build a house with them. Not all criticism is usually true, but at all times, you can learn from it. Instead of taking negative comments as a discouragement, they should be seen as an incentive to improve and get ahead.
6. Learn from mistakes
Many inventors throughout history had to do many trial and error practices. If they had given up on the first attempt, we would never have been able to enjoy the things we have today. Similarly, mentally strong people see their mistakes as one more attempt, but not as the end result. They make their failures guide them to seek excellence in everything.
…So that’s the complete 6 practices of being mentally strong. What did you think of them? Do you agree? Disagree? Leave your comments below, I look forward to reading them 🙂
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized11 months ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized1 year ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized1 year ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Anxiety Quotes1 year ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized8 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)