In this post I have put together 30 graphics that entail affirmations and helpful reminders that will hopefully inspire you to live positively. Enjoy 🙂
1. Affirmations To Stay On Track.
I am always headed in the right direction. I trust that I am on the right path. I am creatively inspired by the world around me. My mind is full of brilliant ideas. I put my energy into things that matter to me. I trust myself to make the right decision. I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
2. Affirmations to read to yourself for consistent motivation...
I am becoming more and more motivated every single day. I will find the motivation when I need it. I am finding myself more motivated every day. I am turning into someone who is naturally motivated. I am getting more and more driven and ambitious. Every day I become more driven, motivated and ambitious. I will be hugely motivated and productive. I will become someone who is always motivated and switched on. I will become a naturally motivated, highly ambitious person. I am becoming more and more motivated in all areas of my life.
3. 7 Things To Always Remember...
1. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. 2. When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. 3. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. 4. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth. 5. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. 6. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. 7. There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.
4. What signs show lack of self love?
-Being withdrawn. -Constantly stressed out. -Hypercritical of yourself and/or others. -Feel unworthy. -Lots of self doubt. -Worry more about failures than accomplishments. -Feel unloved and unlovable.
5. How to know you're a mentally strong person...
You refuse to waste your time on unproductive activities. You strive to face the fears that hold you back. You don’t beat yourself up, but you do accept complete responsibility for your actions. You see your goals as a marathon, not a sprint. You’re willing to tolerate short-term pain when it can provide long-term gain. You focus your energy adapting to change, rather than resisting it. You try your best to look on the bright side of life. You are less concerned about gaining recognition. Instead, you you are motivated to become better.
6. Life-Changing Affirmations...
-I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful. -My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity. -Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas. – Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good. -Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given. -Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life. -My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite. -My life is just beginning.
7. God says...
-I see you. -I know that’s in your heart. -I see right through your soul. -I’ve counted all your tears. -I’ve seen you struggling. -I know what you want. -I see what you’re trying to accomplish. -I know how much you want it. -I see all your efforts. -I’m going to help you. -I got you. -Trust me.
8. Positive Affirmations For Healing...
-Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health. -I observe my emotions without getting attached to them. -I nourish my body with healthy food. -All of my body systems are functioning perfectly. -My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day. -I enjoy exercising my body and strengthening my muscles. -With every breath out, I release stress in my body. -I send love and healing to every organ of my body. -I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body. -I pay attention and listen to what my body needs for health and vitality. -I sleep soundly and peacefully and awaken feeling rested and energetic.
9. Glow Up...
-Drink lots of water. -Eat clean. -Look after your body. -Read & gain knowledge. -Think positive thoughts. -Get rid of toxicity/negativity. -Invest in your dreams. -Take it one step at a time. -You can do this.
10. Things To Remember...
You matter even on days when it feels like you don’t. Your heart will feel better. Give it time and extra love. You don’t have to pretend to be happy or okay. If you’re having a hard time right now, take care of yourself. It’s okay if you don’t know what to do. Please don’t work yourself to exhaustion. Take a break.
11. Things you should never apologize for...
-Crying. -Depression/Anxiety. -How you feel. -Needing/asking for help. -Expressing your opinion. -Taking time to regain peace. -Having high standards. -Being sensitive/emotional. -Trusting your intuition. -Being yourself.
12. 8 Self Positive Talks Affirmations...
1. I am strong. 2. I have strength. 3. I am determined and successful. 4. I am a good and worthwhile person. 5. I am a reliable person. 6. I have inner strength and resources. 7. I am confident and competent. 8. I hold my head up high.
13. What To Focus On...
Focus on your purpose. Focus on physical strength. Focus on mental wellness. Focus on less stress. Focus on simplifying life. Focus on improving. Focus on being a better you. Focus on the brighter side. Focus on your goals. Focus on your blessings. Focus on the present moment. Focus on living life.
14. Hey, it's okay...
If you struggle to stay positive. If you are a work in progress. If you fear your potential. If you miss your old self. If you have some bad habits. If you colour outside the lines. If you feel exhausted today. If you haven’t let it go yet. If you are overthinking it. If you wonder why you’re you. If you rush through moments. If you feel lost and confused.
15. 10 positive affirmations you deserve to tell yourself everyday
1. Nothing is impossible. 2. I forgive myself for being ungrateful. 3. I love change and am able to adjust myself to new situations. 4. I always try to see the good in people, even when it gets tough. 5. I trust my intuition and my inner wisdom is my guide. 6. I am able to observe my emotions without becoming attached to them. 7. I view my body as a temple and I treat it with kindness. 8. My thoughts are my reality. 9. My outer self is connected to my inner well-being. 10. I may not understand the good in this situation but I know it is there.
16. How to know you're growing...
1. You commit to and practice observing yourself. 2. You notice a story you’re telling yourself. 3. You set a boundary you may not have set before. 4. You honour a commitment to yourself. 5. You take ownership and accountability when there’s something to own. 6. You can see another perspective outside of your own. 7. You see the pain of others in their reactivity without over personalizing. 8. You move away from changing others and move towards integrating the change you’d like to see for yourself.
17. Don't Just...
Don’t just learn, experience. Don’t just read, absorb. Don’t just change, transform. Don’t just relate, advocate. Don’t just promise, prove. Don’t just criticize, encourage. Don’t just think, ponder. Don’t just take, give. Don’t just see, feel. Don’t just dream, do. Don’t just hear, listen. Don’t just talk, act. Don’t just tell, show. Don’t just exist, live.
18. 6 Things To Be Grateful For...
1. Your health. The more you appreciate your well-being, the more you’ll prioritize it. 2. When you wake up before your alarm and get to roll over. A few more hours to sleep? Score. 3. Comfortable shoes. It’s like walking on a pillow. 4. Sunsets. Those little moments of awe increase feelings of well-being. 5. Flowers. They’re aesthetically pleasing. 6. The cold side of the pillow. There’s something oddly satisfying about it.
19. Stop Scrolling!...
Stop scrolling and ask yourself: -am I seeing posts that make me happy? -do I follow social media pages that make me feel worthless and to be someone I’m just not? -am I comparing myself to others? -is the way I use social media affecting my mental health negatively? -am I using social media in a way that will help me grow? -do I really need to look at depressing stuff?
20. Failure Chart...
Did you just fail at something? Follow the diagram above to find out what you should do.
21. Growth Mindset...
Instead of thinking: I can’t do that… Think this instead: what am I missing?
Instead of thinking: I’m not smart enough… Think this instead? I will learn how to do this.
Instead of thinking: This is as good as it’s going to get… Think this instead: Is this really my best work? I can always improve.
Instead of thinking: I give up… Think this instead: I’ll try a different strategy and try again.
Instead of thinking: This is too hard… Think this instead: This may take some time and effort.
22. 10 Ways To Set Yourself Up For A Miserable Life!...
1. Keep thinking less of yourself than what you already are. 2. Doubt your own abilities. 3. Keep looking for approval from other people, and not yourself. 4. Expect that someone else will make you happy and complete. 5. Think that your responsibilities will be handled for you. 6. Expect to live a good lifestyle without working for it. 7. Keep spending more money than saving or investing it. 8. Lose track of your time and energy. 9. Keep being there for others and putting them first before you. 10. Don’t prioritize your health.
23. 5 Signs You're Becoming Better...
You are not where you used to be. Right now, you are growing and becoming better. Your habits are slowly changing. You are starting to look after and take care of yourself. You are not hurt by the success or happiness of others; you are happy for them. You accept that everything is temporary and things change. You are open to adapt to them. Not everything goes the way you want it to, but you accept responsibility for your own life and have the power to change it.
24. Mental Health Needs...
Hope. Rest. Empathy. Self care. Sleep. Treatment. Coping strategies. Patience. Strength.
25. Understand this...
Someone can sound confident and still have anxiety. Someone can look healthy and still feel like shit. Someone can look happy and still be miserable inside. Someone can be good looking and still feel ugly. So the next time you decide to talk crap about someone, think before you do that because they might be fighting a battle you know nothing about. Your judgements are not necessary.
26. A list of things that could be stopping you from being happy...
-You compare yourself to others. -You don’t try to better yourself. -You always feel stuck, blaming your situation on others e.g. parents or people that put you down. -You think too much about what others are thinking. -You always worry and think too much about the future. -You waste too much time on social media on things that don’t benefit your growth. -You feel lost without a purpose. -You focus too much on the negative side. You let distractions control your life. You don’t have proper self control. You don’t take care of yourself in a way that is healthy to you and others around you.
27. Affirmations To Read When You Feel Like A Failure...
I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions. I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work. I work well under pressure and always feel motivated. I am living to my full potential. I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come. I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire. I can let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success. The universe is filled with endless opportunities.
28. 6 Things To Remember When You Feel Hopeless...
1. You are not what you have done, you are what you have overcome. 2. It may feel like you are being left behind and that everyone else is moving forward too fast – but the truth is, we’re all struggling. So don’t panic, you’re not alone there. 3. It is better to be half FULL than half EMPTY. 4. We are all living a unique and different life that only makes sense to us, and yours is no different – because it is different, too. 5. You’re trying to act normal while battling unimaginable pain but don’t forget that it’s okay to take a break and do something you enjoy. 6. Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey, and they don’t need to because it’s not for them.
29. 6 Powerful Reminders...
1. You can always start over. 2. Bad times and ill feelings don’t last. Don’t spend too much time feeling stressed and worried. Instead, put that time and energy towards taking real actions that will give real results. 3. What you focus on expands. So be careful what you focus on and of your thought patterns. 4. A master was once a beginner. You don’t reap the fruits the day you plant the seeds. Be patient and persevere. Don’t lose faith. If it’s easy then everybody else would have achieved it. 5. Seek opportunities from failure. Every challenge is the chance to do better. 6. See every obstacle in life as a teacher and a catalyst for growth. That’s how magic happens.
30. 8 Affirmations To Remind Yourself Who You Are...
I trust that I am on the right path. I am creatively inspired by the world around me. My mind is full of brilliant ideas. I put my energy into things that matter to me. I trust myself to make the right decision. I am becoming closer to my true self every day. I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day. I am at peace with who I am as a person.
You have reached to the end of this post, thank you for reading! Don’t forget to leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts. Have a nice day. 🙂
35 Enlightening Quotes For Times Of Struggle
Struggling to find the light in your life? Don’t worry, we have all been there at some point. You can easily find your way back. The 35 quotes below should captivate your mind and help you get through your struggles. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Out of difficulties grow miracles…
2) Your limitation – it’s only your imagination.
3) Never forget to love yourself a little more each day than the day before.
4) Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
5) If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
6) Our biggest asset is time. Yet, we waste it on regrets. Here’s to living a life worth each moment.
7) Our dreams are there to guide us.
8) Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
9) Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
10) Thinking before acting is wisdom but acting before thinking is regret.
11) No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
12) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.
13) Feel that things are eventually coming together. Feel it with all your heart and soul. Because they are.
14) Thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful.
15) Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
16) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
17) This is your journey so stand up and prepare yourself for it.
18) All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark…
19) The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build live as only you can.
20) The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
21) You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to ‘know’ that whatever it is you’re aiming for, you’re on the way to getting there.
22) The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.
23) The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
24) Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.
25) Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle, so don’t give up.
26) If you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any “HOW”. A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is.
27) Life is a storm that will test you unceasingly. Don’t wait for calm waters that may not arrive. Derive purpose from resilience. Learn to sail the raging sea.
28) Don’t live life with regrets and make every minute count because everything happens for a reason.
29) You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
30) Going to the mountains is like going home.
31) When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
32) Happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
33) There are always going to be things you look back on and wish you did differently but those very choices made you exactly who you are today
34) The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.
35) Never let hate get to the heart.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Ongoing Website Construction
Hey all, this is just a temporary blog post to let you know that my website is in the process of going through some changes. If you have caught on, you will realize that there are many links that are missing and some of the pages are empty which looks messy! – but don’t worry about all this, I am on my way to fixing it. Just bear with me. This website will be more easily accessible within due time. In the mean time, you can still navigate and browse through the blog posts that I’ve already shared. Just be patient. Thanks in advance.
50 Powerful Eye Opener Quotes To Remember For Life
If you feel like you need an extra push towards the right direction in your life, read the following quotes and apply them to your own life accordingly. I hope these quotes will be helpful. Enjoy 🙂
1. It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.
2. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be better, then simply be better. Stop complicating things for yourself. Decide what you want and work for it.
3. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start believing in yourself, magic happens.
4. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
5. Most of the greatest things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying where there seemed to be no hope at all.
6. Prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe.
7. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
8. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
9. Whatever you're facing right now, you can get through it! You always have done, always will do. And someday, you will get through it completely that it won't bother you anymore
10. Never settle with the belief that your life won't get better because one day it just might.
11. Never give up... always keep going... even when things seem impossible...
12. Sometimes life can be hard but that doesn't mean you should stop trying your best
13. Don't forget that you play an important role to this world. You are needed and you exist for a great purpose
14. No one said life would be easy, they just promised it would get better.
15. The truth is, you gotta be selfish sometimes. You have to take care of yourself and be there for yourself. Make sure you do the best you can to keep yourself together. That's not selfish, that's actually very important to do. Don't ever forget that
16. The key to happiness is good health
17. Every man is two men; one is awake in the darkness, the other asleep in the light.
18. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
19. Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy.
20. If you would have a faithful servant and one that you like, serve yourself.
21. Creation is a better means of self-expression that possession; it is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed.
22. That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem.
23. There are few human emotions as warm, comforting, and enveloping as self-pity. And nothing is more corrosive and destructive. There is only one answer; turn away from it and move on.
24. Life can be awkward at times. It is part of the growing process.
25. Sometimes we develop grand concepts of what happiness might look like for us, but if we pay attention, we can see that there are little symbols of happiness in every breath that we take.
26. The greatest success, is successful self acceptance.
27. Always remember that your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth, and your value is not based on your valuables.
28. Look into your own heart, discover what it is that gives you pain and then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else.
29. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
30. The self is just our operation center, our consciousness, our moral compass. So, if we want to act more effectively in the world, we have to get to know ourselves better.
31. It is the hardest thing in the world to be a good thinker without being a good self examiner.
32. It isnt until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are not necessarily a religious feeling but deep down the spirit within that that you can begin to take control.
33. But it's not what they think of you that matters, it's what you think of yourself.
34. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
35. If you have the ability to open your eyes each morning, then you also have the ability to face that day.
36. We only feel good about ourselves to the exact degree we feel in control of our lives.
37. You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.
38. We are not of what we feel or believe to do, we are of what we do or fail to do.
39. When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love.
40. He who reigns within himself, and rules passions, desires, and fears, is more than a king.
41. Dream your dreams with your eyes closed, but live your dreams with your eyes open.
42. There are two kinds of evil people in this world, people who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and dont do anything about it.
43. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back
44. If you stopped believing in yourself, then now is the time to start believing in yourself again.
45. Believe in yourself, believe in all that you are, and all that you will become.
46. To climb steep hills, it requires slow pace at first.
47. We are what we repeatedly do. So, excellence isn't a choice - it's a habit.
48. The best cure for ones bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person.
49. We are more easily persuaded, in general, by the reasons we ourselves discover than by those which are given to us by others.
50. Happiness is the settling of the soul into it's most appropriate spot...
Thank you for reading these quotes! Let me know if you have any favourites in the comments below.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized2 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
200 Best Sunset Quotes With Beautiful Pictures (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)