In this post I have put together 30 graphics that entail affirmations and helpful reminders that will hopefully inspire you to live positively. Enjoy 🙂
1. Affirmations To Stay On Track.
I am always headed in the right direction. I trust that I am on the right path. I am creatively inspired by the world around me. My mind is full of brilliant ideas. I put my energy into things that matter to me. I trust myself to make the right decision. I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
2. Affirmations to read to yourself for consistent motivation...
I am becoming more and more motivated every single day. I will find the motivation when I need it. I am finding myself more motivated every day. I am turning into someone who is naturally motivated. I am getting more and more driven and ambitious. Every day I become more driven, motivated and ambitious. I will be hugely motivated and productive. I will become someone who is always motivated and switched on. I will become a naturally motivated, highly ambitious person. I am becoming more and more motivated in all areas of my life.
3. 7 Things To Always Remember...
1. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. 2. When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. 3. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. 4. The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is opportunity for growth. 5. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. 6. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life. 7. There is an ancient peace you carry in your heart and have not lost.
4. What signs show lack of self love?
-Being withdrawn. -Constantly stressed out. -Hypercritical of yourself and/or others. -Feel unworthy. -Lots of self doubt. -Worry more about failures than accomplishments. -Feel unloved and unlovable.
5. How to know you're a mentally strong person...
You refuse to waste your time on unproductive activities. You strive to face the fears that hold you back. You don’t beat yourself up, but you do accept complete responsibility for your actions. You see your goals as a marathon, not a sprint. You’re willing to tolerate short-term pain when it can provide long-term gain. You focus your energy adapting to change, rather than resisting it. You try your best to look on the bright side of life. You are less concerned about gaining recognition. Instead, you you are motivated to become better.
6. Life-Changing Affirmations...
-I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful. -My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity. -Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas. – Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good. -Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given. -Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life. -My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite. -My life is just beginning.
7. God says...
-I see you. -I know that’s in your heart. -I see right through your soul. -I’ve counted all your tears. -I’ve seen you struggling. -I know what you want. -I see what you’re trying to accomplish. -I know how much you want it. -I see all your efforts. -I’m going to help you. -I got you. -Trust me.
8. Positive Affirmations For Healing...
-Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health. -I observe my emotions without getting attached to them. -I nourish my body with healthy food. -All of my body systems are functioning perfectly. -My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day. -I enjoy exercising my body and strengthening my muscles. -With every breath out, I release stress in my body. -I send love and healing to every organ of my body. -I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body. -I pay attention and listen to what my body needs for health and vitality. -I sleep soundly and peacefully and awaken feeling rested and energetic.
9. Glow Up...
-Drink lots of water. -Eat clean. -Look after your body. -Read & gain knowledge. -Think positive thoughts. -Get rid of toxicity/negativity. -Invest in your dreams. -Take it one step at a time. -You can do this.
10. Things To Remember...
You matter even on days when it feels like you don’t. Your heart will feel better. Give it time and extra love. You don’t have to pretend to be happy or okay. If you’re having a hard time right now, take care of yourself. It’s okay if you don’t know what to do. Please don’t work yourself to exhaustion. Take a break.
11. Things you should never apologize for...
-Crying. -Depression/Anxiety. -How you feel. -Needing/asking for help. -Expressing your opinion. -Taking time to regain peace. -Having high standards. -Being sensitive/emotional. -Trusting your intuition. -Being yourself.
12. 8 Self Positive Talks Affirmations...
1. I am strong. 2. I have strength. 3. I am determined and successful. 4. I am a good and worthwhile person. 5. I am a reliable person. 6. I have inner strength and resources. 7. I am confident and competent. 8. I hold my head up high.
13. What To Focus On...
Focus on your purpose. Focus on physical strength. Focus on mental wellness. Focus on less stress. Focus on simplifying life. Focus on improving. Focus on being a better you. Focus on the brighter side. Focus on your goals. Focus on your blessings. Focus on the present moment. Focus on living life.
14. Hey, it's okay...
If you struggle to stay positive. If you are a work in progress. If you fear your potential. If you miss your old self. If you have some bad habits. If you colour outside the lines. If you feel exhausted today. If you haven’t let it go yet. If you are overthinking it. If you wonder why you’re you. If you rush through moments. If you feel lost and confused.
15. 10 positive affirmations you deserve to tell yourself everyday
1. Nothing is impossible. 2. I forgive myself for being ungrateful. 3. I love change and am able to adjust myself to new situations. 4. I always try to see the good in people, even when it gets tough. 5. I trust my intuition and my inner wisdom is my guide. 6. I am able to observe my emotions without becoming attached to them. 7. I view my body as a temple and I treat it with kindness. 8. My thoughts are my reality. 9. My outer self is connected to my inner well-being. 10. I may not understand the good in this situation but I know it is there.
16. How to know you're growing...
1. You commit to and practice observing yourself. 2. You notice a story you’re telling yourself. 3. You set a boundary you may not have set before. 4. You honour a commitment to yourself. 5. You take ownership and accountability when there’s something to own. 6. You can see another perspective outside of your own. 7. You see the pain of others in their reactivity without over personalizing. 8. You move away from changing others and move towards integrating the change you’d like to see for yourself.
17. Don't Just...
Don’t just learn, experience. Don’t just read, absorb. Don’t just change, transform. Don’t just relate, advocate. Don’t just promise, prove. Don’t just criticize, encourage. Don’t just think, ponder. Don’t just take, give. Don’t just see, feel. Don’t just dream, do. Don’t just hear, listen. Don’t just talk, act. Don’t just tell, show. Don’t just exist, live.
18. 6 Things To Be Grateful For...
1. Your health. The more you appreciate your well-being, the more you’ll prioritize it. 2. When you wake up before your alarm and get to roll over. A few more hours to sleep? Score. 3. Comfortable shoes. It’s like walking on a pillow. 4. Sunsets. Those little moments of awe increase feelings of well-being. 5. Flowers. They’re aesthetically pleasing. 6. The cold side of the pillow. There’s something oddly satisfying about it.
19. Stop Scrolling!...
Stop scrolling and ask yourself: -am I seeing posts that make me happy? -do I follow social media pages that make me feel worthless and to be someone I’m just not? -am I comparing myself to others? -is the way I use social media affecting my mental health negatively? -am I using social media in a way that will help me grow? -do I really need to look at depressing stuff?
20. Failure Chart...
Did you just fail at something? Follow the diagram above to find out what you should do.
21. Growth Mindset...
Instead of thinking: I can’t do that… Think this instead: what am I missing?
Instead of thinking: I’m not smart enough… Think this instead? I will learn how to do this.
Instead of thinking: This is as good as it’s going to get… Think this instead: Is this really my best work? I can always improve.
Instead of thinking: I give up… Think this instead: I’ll try a different strategy and try again.
Instead of thinking: This is too hard… Think this instead: This may take some time and effort.
22. 10 Ways To Set Yourself Up For A Miserable Life!...
1. Keep thinking less of yourself than what you already are. 2. Doubt your own abilities. 3. Keep looking for approval from other people, and not yourself. 4. Expect that someone else will make you happy and complete. 5. Think that your responsibilities will be handled for you. 6. Expect to live a good lifestyle without working for it. 7. Keep spending more money than saving or investing it. 8. Lose track of your time and energy. 9. Keep being there for others and putting them first before you. 10. Don’t prioritize your health.
23. 5 Signs You're Becoming Better...
You are not where you used to be. Right now, you are growing and becoming better. Your habits are slowly changing. You are starting to look after and take care of yourself. You are not hurt by the success or happiness of others; you are happy for them. You accept that everything is temporary and things change. You are open to adapt to them. Not everything goes the way you want it to, but you accept responsibility for your own life and have the power to change it.
24. Mental Health Needs...
Hope. Rest. Empathy. Self care. Sleep. Treatment. Coping strategies. Patience. Strength.
25. Understand this...
Someone can sound confident and still have anxiety. Someone can look healthy and still feel like shit. Someone can look happy and still be miserable inside. Someone can be good looking and still feel ugly. So the next time you decide to talk crap about someone, think before you do that because they might be fighting a battle you know nothing about. Your judgements are not necessary.
26. A list of things that could be stopping you from being happy...
-You compare yourself to others. -You don’t try to better yourself. -You always feel stuck, blaming your situation on others e.g. parents or people that put you down. -You think too much about what others are thinking. -You always worry and think too much about the future. -You waste too much time on social media on things that don’t benefit your growth. -You feel lost without a purpose. -You focus too much on the negative side. You let distractions control your life. You don’t have proper self control. You don’t take care of yourself in a way that is healthy to you and others around you.
27. Affirmations To Read When You Feel Like A Failure...
I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions. I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work. I work well under pressure and always feel motivated. I am living to my full potential. I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come. I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire. I can let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success. The universe is filled with endless opportunities.
28. 6 Things To Remember When You Feel Hopeless...
1. You are not what you have done, you are what you have overcome. 2. It may feel like you are being left behind and that everyone else is moving forward too fast – but the truth is, we’re all struggling. So don’t panic, you’re not alone there. 3. It is better to be half FULL than half EMPTY. 4. We are all living a unique and different life that only makes sense to us, and yours is no different – because it is different, too. 5. You’re trying to act normal while battling unimaginable pain but don’t forget that it’s okay to take a break and do something you enjoy. 6. Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey, and they don’t need to because it’s not for them.
29. 6 Powerful Reminders...
1. You can always start over. 2. Bad times and ill feelings don’t last. Don’t spend too much time feeling stressed and worried. Instead, put that time and energy towards taking real actions that will give real results. 3. What you focus on expands. So be careful what you focus on and of your thought patterns. 4. A master was once a beginner. You don’t reap the fruits the day you plant the seeds. Be patient and persevere. Don’t lose faith. If it’s easy then everybody else would have achieved it. 5. Seek opportunities from failure. Every challenge is the chance to do better. 6. See every obstacle in life as a teacher and a catalyst for growth. That’s how magic happens.
30. 8 Affirmations To Remind Yourself Who You Are...
I trust that I am on the right path. I am creatively inspired by the world around me. My mind is full of brilliant ideas. I put my energy into things that matter to me. I trust myself to make the right decision. I am becoming closer to my true self every day. I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day. I am at peace with who I am as a person.
You have reached to the end of this post, thank you for reading! Don’t forget to leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts. Have a nice day. 🙂
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of the affirmations series. In this blog you will find the remaining 5 sections which have been continued from part 1 (if you haven’t read part 1, click here.)
Section 6: Affirmations for becoming a better you.
I have the courage to cross oceans and burn bridges; I trust that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in my life; In every situation I am the only who gets to control my attitude towards it; Where I am and where I will be is determined by my own actions and not my circumstances; I believe in taking actions to make my dreams come true; I refuse to accept anyone else’s idea of what’s possible for me; I can create a better me because I control my actions; I would rather aim high and fall short than to aim low and fall short; I set my goals high and I always do something higher every day to move forward; I always have faith, hope and belief because I know that anything is possible and miracles happen everyday.
Section 7: Affirmations for inner peace.
I am going to stop overthinking about everything; I learn to be confident and happy in my own skin; Nothing can destroy my inner peace; I let go of the things I can’t control; I forgive everyone for everything they have done to me but that doesn’t mean I’m weak; carrying hatred in my heart is a waste of my energy; I believe in my potential and I can do anything; Taking regular breaks comes naturally to me; I do not mix well with chaos or drama and nor do I ever want to; My nature is peaceful and calm, I’m not a noisy person; I approach things with a calm mind and try my best.
Section 8: Affirmations to improve memory.
I am able to remember information quickly; My mind is always clear; I am always finding new ways to improve my memory; I take walks to refresh my mind and memory; I love taking care of my memory; I tend to remember things precisely; Remember things easily comes natural to me; I have the ability to improve my memory as much as I want; My memory is sharp because I remember and notice all the small details; I like playing memory games and engaging in memory boosting activities.
Section 9: Affirmations to boost immune system.
I am a healthy and strong person; My immune system is indestructible; My body can bounce back from any injury; With passing time, my immune system improves; I can recover from any health condition; My mind and body are in perfect harmony; I nourish my mind and body with healthy foods and activities that are good for my immune system; My overall health is always improving, every second; I am becoming someone with everlasting good health; My health is my number one priority; my health, is my ultimate wealth.
Section 10: Affirmations for creativity.
I am a creative person and I love to be creative; I have a very active imagination; I enjoy coming up with new ideas and thoughts; I never run out of creativity; I am always inspired by other artists; My own creativity makes me an individual artist; Creative ideas flow out of my mind naturally and effortlessly; When I feel creative, I feel empowered; My creativity represents a great part of who I am; I find joy in unleashing my creative side.
Thank you for reading this post. Do you have any affirmations you’d like to add? If so then feel free to leave a comment below.
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 1)
In this blog I have created over 90 affirmations in the form of graphics which have been categorized in to 10 different sections which can apply to different aspects of your life. Enjoy.
Section 1: Affirmations For Spiritual Self Care.
(I spend my time outside in nature to find more peace and clarity within myself; I look up to things that inspire my inner creativity; I make the time to meditate in a safe and peaceful environment to focus and take my mind off things; I prioritize prayer in my schedule to fill the spiritual void within me and to feel complete; I make the effort to reflect and evaluate where I am now and how I can improve on where I want to be in the future; I give space for all the things that give meaning to my life and base my existence around those things; I try my best to ensure that my morals and values are in harmony with my actions; I dedicate my time pray because I believe that without God, nothing could be possible for me; I believe in the power of miracles and I believe that amazing things happen after going through darkness).
Section 2: Affirmations For Building New Habits
(With every new habit that I form, I get more things done; I get rid of my bad habits and replace them with good ones; All of my habits provide a way for me to achieve my goals and dreams; new habits are liking having new exciting ideas; I always look for ways to build productive habits; I don’t care about my past habits, all I care about is my present habits; I do what it takes to build good habits that last me for as long as I live; every habit either takes me one step closer to my dream life or one step further back-it is entirely up to my own actions; I understand that will either make or break my future; My habits determine who I am as a person).
Section 3: Affirmations for personal self care
(I take the time throughout my day to do things that I truly enjoy doing; I keep up with myself to make sure that I am always at my best; I prioritize eating all my meals on time, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and working out everyday; Just as much as I give importance to other responsibilities, I also give equal importance towards my self care routine because I matter and I am important too; I plan my self care routine all the time and make it as realistic as possible to make sure that I actually stick to it and not neglect it; I have every right to set boundaries for myself-this means that I can tell others “no” to say “yes” to myself; My acts of self care are habits that will last for a lifetime because I deserve to live a good quality life, feeling just as good too).
Section 4: Affirmations to boost feelings of happiness
(I will only spend time with people who uplift my mood and make me happier; My mind consists of stimulating conversations and positive self-talk; I always find reasons to laugh and be excited; I only participate in anything that makes me happier; I will always make time for my happiness; I will open up to someone that I can fully trust and have the best conversations with them that will cause happiness; I will plan trips, adventures and vacations and make them a reality because they are what make me happy; I will never bottle up or hide my sad/negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. I will always express them to somebody that I love/trust to feel happier; I do things that are comforting to me and make me feel good; My health is my priority because that is what my happiness depends on).
Section 5: Affirmations to boost productivity
(I work on my skills because I want to always perform my best; I do not take on any extra or unnecessary responsibility that has nothing to do with my future or dreams; I only focus on work that is rewarding to me and makes me happy to do it; I only do work that gives me a sense of inner satisfaction and enjoyment; The space and environment around me is always safe, clean and comfortable which always pushes me to be as productive as I can; I take regular breaks to ensure that I don’t get burned out or feel exhausted from working too hard; I am always willing to learn new things that will expand my current knowledge and encourage me to think outside of the box; I avoid distractions and only make time for whatever boosts my productivity levels).
Thank you for reading part 1 of this affirmations blog post. Click here to read part 2.
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest Long Lasting Success
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest For Long Lasting Success!
Secure your success with the following 100 affirmations:
1. I am a successful person.
2. Every day of my life I only become more successful.
3. Every move I make is a success.
4. Small or big, I celebrate all of my successes.
5. The world doesn’t need to know about all of my successes, it’s enough just for me to know.
6. Success is something that happens to me naturally.
7. My success is not temporary; my success is permanent.
8. I do not compare my success to anyone else’s success.
9. I breathe in success and breathe out failure.
10. For every failure that I encounter, more successful events happen for me.
11. I am in it to win it for the long haul.
12. Nobody can take away from me what I work hard for.
13. Success is my middle name.
14. I will never hold on to my failures because they only taught me a valuable lesson.
15. I choose to be successful in every second that I breathe.
16. I don’t make time for anything that does not contribute towards my success.
17. I am not turned down or intimidated by other people’s success stories.
18. I take full ownership and responsibility of my own success story.
19. Every step that I take is a step towards success and even more success.
20. I live and love to be successful.
21. I am empowered and inspired by other successful people on the planet.
22. All of my daily habits are connected to my successful life.
23. My life revolves around success.
24. Happiness and peace are the most important parts of success for me and I embrace them fully.
25. Nobody or nothing can stop me from being successful, not even if they tried.
26. My level of success is so powerful and big that it cannot ever be broken down.
27. I create my own success every day without delay. I make no excuses.
28. My only option is success, success, success.
29. I am successful in everything that I do and that includes my life goals, dreams and ambitions.
30. I never waste my time on distractions because otherwise it will cost me my success.
31. I never give up because success is always waiting for me.
32. It’s easy to be motivated because my purpose is to be successful for a living.
33. My success will last for a lifetime, for as long as I am alive on this earth.
34. I have enough success to pass on to my future generation.
35. Success is never easy to achieve but is always worth it.
36. All of my struggles lead me to success.
37. There is nothing that I can’t do to become successful.
38. I maintain my success with such ease because that’s how I work.
39. I was born to live like a true success.
40. All of my successes are achieved due to my pure hard work through sweat, blood and tears.
41. I truly deserve to be successful.
42. I am happy to be successful and I am happier to be working on becoming more successful.
43. Success is my favourite word of the dictionary.
44. I am successful and filthy rich.
45. Even during my most helpless and difficult times, I always knew that I was going to be successful.
46. I always bounce back from failure.
47. I trust that all of my decisions and actions lead me towards great success.
48. I am the main contributor towards my success, and so is God.
49. My success includes my financial goals, health goals, spiritual goals, mental health goals, relationship goals, life goals, everything goals.
50. I am always feeding my mind with knowledge and wisdom.
51. My heart is a success and is free from health problems.
52. I learn quickly from my mistakes which always allows me to become more successful quickly.
53. I don’t wish nothing but success for everyone around me.
54. I’m too busy working on my own successes to notice what everyone else is doing with theirs.
55. Success looks good on me; it makes me glow from the inside and out.
56. I believe in myself and my ability to do anything.
57. I have what it takes to achieve big things and make it happen.
58. I never doubt my unstoppable nature to make success happen.
59. Everything that happens to me happens for my highest good and I trust that.
60. I am surrounded by motivation and successful people.
61. All of my ideas are winners.
62. I never underestimate how far I can go.
63. I always look up and ahead; never back.
64. I ward off all distractions and stay focused on where I’m heading.
65. My vision is just all about success.
66. Nobody is jealous or envious of my success because I’m not jealous or envious of theirs.
67. I believe that there is enough success to go around for everyone if they work for it; anybody can become successful and that includes me too.
68. Success is too easy for me to achieve.
69. I built my success from nothing and that is what keeps me going.
70. My bank balance is always flowing with money.
71. I am successful within my finances.
72. My energy is far too great and unstoppable to achieve everything that I want.
73. I don’t believe in the word ‘unsuccessful’ – I only believe in the word ‘successful’.
74. Every year of my life is successful and that motivates me to keep working towards my success for every new year of my life.
75. Even if I’m not successful, I always know that I am.
76. I have many ways and ideas to become successful.
77. I eliminate everything from my life that is not associated with success.
78. I am always content with each and every successful thing that happens to me.
79. I am always in a calm state of mind when it comes to working on something successful.
80. I love what I do and I’m happy doing it and that is why I am so successful.
81. Anyone who thinks that they can destroy my success can never succeed in doing that because I am powerfully and unbreakably successful.
82. I take risks to become successful and that is why I continue to succeed.
83. I am fearless and that is why I’m successful.
84. I always take a lot of action which is why I always succeed.
85. I don’t know anything about failure except for the fact that it always makes me better.
86. I value my time because my time makes my success expensive.
87. I am a solid person who only attracts success and happiness in to my life.
88. I have faith in my journey and I trust that everything will work out successfully.
89. Every aspect of my life is successful; I am successful in every area of my life.
90. Negativity and criticism or bad opinions from others never affects me; I only focus on the positive vibes of life.
91. I make success happen even with my eyes closed, when I’m asleep.
92. I am always learning, growing, improving, elevating and succeeding.
93. Success flows within my blood; success is in my DNA.
94. I am the boss of my own life and I take charge of everything.
95. I only give permission to other successful people near me.
96. Money loves me, wants me, needs me and supports me.
97. The universe wants me to stay successful forever.
98. My thinking is big, I can’t think small. Big thoughts favour me and make me successful.
99. I’m filled with endless high energy which always enables me to get what I want.
100. When I want to make something happen, it happens – just like that.
Thank you for reading my affirmations. If you have anything to add, leave a comment below.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized2 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially
Uncategorized2 years ago
200 Best Sunset Quotes With Beautiful Pictures (Part 1)