In this blog post I’m going to discuss about 10 unhealthy mindsets that may be stuck inside your thoughts that could be the reason why you’re not succeeding. Hope you find this useful, do enjoy 🙂
1. "I can't do it"
You can do it. You can do whatever you want. You can do whatever you set your mind to doing. You can achieve all your goals. You can achieve your dreams. You can achieve your desires. It’s all starts within you. You possess the power to do it. You have what it takes. Believe in yourself. And trust yourself, because you can.
2. "What will they think?"
Who are they? Are they you? Have they been through what you went through? Have they walked your path? Your journey? Have they felt your feelings? Have they seen your dreams? Do they know your worth? Do they know what you’re capable of? No? Exactly. So why keep thinking about them? This is YOUR life, so think about yourself for once. Do what YOU want to do for a LIVING. Let people think what they want. Your life, your choice. Take full ownership of that and don’t let people bring you down!
3. "I feel like I'm going to quit"
Are you a loser? No. And just because you feel like you’re going to quit, it doesn’t mean that you are. The journey towards success isn’t always going to feel like you’re a winner. Nope. There will be a lot of moments where you’re going to have a lot of those “AIGHT, IMA QUIT RIGHT NOW!” conversations inside your head. Don’t. Ever. Quit. You have come too far to quit. Always remember that you have got to keep on going because you have a beautiful destination to reach. Plus, you were born and destined to be a winner. So quitting isn’t even an option for you.
4. "Good habits are too much for me, I feel like I'm going to go back to my old ways"
You’re failing to notice just how much of a good impact you have on others when you’re doing good. You might not notice or feel it right away, but all the good that you’re doing is making such a huge difference. It’s normal to have occasions where you feel like you’re going to relapse and go back to your old ways, but that’s just a temporary state of mind. Get yourself out it. And believe that every bit of good you do, is going to make at least someone really really happy because they will look up to you as an inspiration for striving for goodness no matter how tough things get.
5. "I think this isn't worth it, it seems impossible"
Success is a road less travelled because most people don’t have the power or drive inside them to have a strong belief/mindset that anything is possible. If you think it’s not worth it, why have you thought about success then? If success is in your mind, that must mean that it’s something worth pursuing. Success is possible for someone like you. It’s always in your mind, so you better start thinking positively, take action and succeed.
6. "I can't be bothered right now, maybe tomorrow"
The more you delay, the more you suffer from lack of progress. The earlier you get things done, the more time you will have later to enjoy the rewards of success. So, next time you don’t feel bothered, push yourself to do it “NOW”, because when “tomorrow” comes, you will continue to come up with the same excuse.
7. "I wish it was easy"
In fact, it’s really easy, but only if you train your mindset to believe it will be easy. If your mindset is not right, then don’t expect yourself to face an easy journey towards success. Remember, if it was easy, then everybody would be a success by now. The truth is that the beginning might be a little tough, but once you get used to it and revolve your mindset around success, it becomes a habit and so eventually becomes easier. And don’t wish for it, but work for it.
8. "Everyone seems to have gotten somewhere with their life and I am not even close to being where I want to be"
Why are you so focused on what others are achieving with their life? Everyone has their own path to walk at their own pace/speed, including you. There are people ahead of you and believe it or not, there are people way behind you as well. Everyone has their own timing in achieving their level/idea of success. Who knows, maybe those who seem ahead of you have chosen to settle with something less than what you have been destined for – so you’re required to work harder to get to a higher level. Keep going. This is your path so focus on it 100% without looking at what others are doing/achieving. Be inspired by others success, but never let it put you down. Your time will come someday.
9. "I can't focus while being surrounded by toxicity"
It’s as simple as that. You don’t have to be around toxic vibes if it’s holding you back from achieving success. You can make an immediate decision right now to stay away from it and not think about it. If you’re experiencing disturbance at home while trying to focus, head to your local library and spend a couple hours a week to get all your big work done there in complete silence. Remember, things are only toxic as much as you respond to them. So take responsibility, remain alert, and act accordingly. Never let toxicity stop you from being successful, it’s not worth it.
10. "What if...?"
Enough of the what ifs and just go for it. Take action towards your final destination. You have to be willing to take risks, be out of your comfort zone and try new things if you want to be successful. Being the same will get you the same results. If you want better and bigger results, you have to be willing to do better and make bigger moves. Success requires an optimistic attitude. Instead of asking “what if”, just tell yourself “I’ll try as best as I can”.
You have now reached to the end of this post. Thank you so much for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment down below with your thoughts. Are you experiencing any unhealthy mindsets? Do you have any other unhealthy mindset ideas that I should have mentioned? Let me know 🙂
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of the affirmations series. In this blog you will find the remaining 5 sections which have been continued from part 1 (if you haven’t read part 1, click here.)
Section 6: Affirmations for becoming a better you.
I have the courage to cross oceans and burn bridges; I trust that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in my life; In every situation I am the only who gets to control my attitude towards it; Where I am and where I will be is determined by my own actions and not my circumstances; I believe in taking actions to make my dreams come true; I refuse to accept anyone else’s idea of what’s possible for me; I can create a better me because I control my actions; I would rather aim high and fall short than to aim low and fall short; I set my goals high and I always do something higher every day to move forward; I always have faith, hope and belief because I know that anything is possible and miracles happen everyday.
Section 7: Affirmations for inner peace.
I am going to stop overthinking about everything; I learn to be confident and happy in my own skin; Nothing can destroy my inner peace; I let go of the things I can’t control; I forgive everyone for everything they have done to me but that doesn’t mean I’m weak; carrying hatred in my heart is a waste of my energy; I believe in my potential and I can do anything; Taking regular breaks comes naturally to me; I do not mix well with chaos or drama and nor do I ever want to; My nature is peaceful and calm, I’m not a noisy person; I approach things with a calm mind and try my best.
Section 8: Affirmations to improve memory.
I am able to remember information quickly; My mind is always clear; I am always finding new ways to improve my memory; I take walks to refresh my mind and memory; I love taking care of my memory; I tend to remember things precisely; Remember things easily comes natural to me; I have the ability to improve my memory as much as I want; My memory is sharp because I remember and notice all the small details; I like playing memory games and engaging in memory boosting activities.
Section 9: Affirmations to boost immune system.
I am a healthy and strong person; My immune system is indestructible; My body can bounce back from any injury; With passing time, my immune system improves; I can recover from any health condition; My mind and body are in perfect harmony; I nourish my mind and body with healthy foods and activities that are good for my immune system; My overall health is always improving, every second; I am becoming someone with everlasting good health; My health is my number one priority; my health, is my ultimate wealth.
Section 10: Affirmations for creativity.
I am a creative person and I love to be creative; I have a very active imagination; I enjoy coming up with new ideas and thoughts; I never run out of creativity; I am always inspired by other artists; My own creativity makes me an individual artist; Creative ideas flow out of my mind naturally and effortlessly; When I feel creative, I feel empowered; My creativity represents a great part of who I am; I find joy in unleashing my creative side.
Thank you for reading this post. Do you have any affirmations you’d like to add? If so then feel free to leave a comment below.
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 1)
In this blog I have created over 90 affirmations in the form of graphics which have been categorized in to 10 different sections which can apply to different aspects of your life. Enjoy.
Section 1: Affirmations For Spiritual Self Care.
(I spend my time outside in nature to find more peace and clarity within myself; I look up to things that inspire my inner creativity; I make the time to meditate in a safe and peaceful environment to focus and take my mind off things; I prioritize prayer in my schedule to fill the spiritual void within me and to feel complete; I make the effort to reflect and evaluate where I am now and how I can improve on where I want to be in the future; I give space for all the things that give meaning to my life and base my existence around those things; I try my best to ensure that my morals and values are in harmony with my actions; I dedicate my time pray because I believe that without God, nothing could be possible for me; I believe in the power of miracles and I believe that amazing things happen after going through darkness).
Section 2: Affirmations For Building New Habits
(With every new habit that I form, I get more things done; I get rid of my bad habits and replace them with good ones; All of my habits provide a way for me to achieve my goals and dreams; new habits are liking having new exciting ideas; I always look for ways to build productive habits; I don’t care about my past habits, all I care about is my present habits; I do what it takes to build good habits that last me for as long as I live; every habit either takes me one step closer to my dream life or one step further back-it is entirely up to my own actions; I understand that will either make or break my future; My habits determine who I am as a person).
Section 3: Affirmations for personal self care
(I take the time throughout my day to do things that I truly enjoy doing; I keep up with myself to make sure that I am always at my best; I prioritize eating all my meals on time, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and working out everyday; Just as much as I give importance to other responsibilities, I also give equal importance towards my self care routine because I matter and I am important too; I plan my self care routine all the time and make it as realistic as possible to make sure that I actually stick to it and not neglect it; I have every right to set boundaries for myself-this means that I can tell others “no” to say “yes” to myself; My acts of self care are habits that will last for a lifetime because I deserve to live a good quality life, feeling just as good too).
Section 4: Affirmations to boost feelings of happiness
(I will only spend time with people who uplift my mood and make me happier; My mind consists of stimulating conversations and positive self-talk; I always find reasons to laugh and be excited; I only participate in anything that makes me happier; I will always make time for my happiness; I will open up to someone that I can fully trust and have the best conversations with them that will cause happiness; I will plan trips, adventures and vacations and make them a reality because they are what make me happy; I will never bottle up or hide my sad/negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. I will always express them to somebody that I love/trust to feel happier; I do things that are comforting to me and make me feel good; My health is my priority because that is what my happiness depends on).
Section 5: Affirmations to boost productivity
(I work on my skills because I want to always perform my best; I do not take on any extra or unnecessary responsibility that has nothing to do with my future or dreams; I only focus on work that is rewarding to me and makes me happy to do it; I only do work that gives me a sense of inner satisfaction and enjoyment; The space and environment around me is always safe, clean and comfortable which always pushes me to be as productive as I can; I take regular breaks to ensure that I don’t get burned out or feel exhausted from working too hard; I am always willing to learn new things that will expand my current knowledge and encourage me to think outside of the box; I avoid distractions and only make time for whatever boosts my productivity levels).
Thank you for reading part 1 of this affirmations blog post. Click here to read part 2.
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest Long Lasting Success
100 Life Changing Affirmations To Manifest For Long Lasting Success!
Secure your success with the following 100 affirmations:
1. I am a successful person.
2. Every day of my life I only become more successful.
3. Every move I make is a success.
4. Small or big, I celebrate all of my successes.
5. The world doesn’t need to know about all of my successes, it’s enough just for me to know.
6. Success is something that happens to me naturally.
7. My success is not temporary; my success is permanent.
8. I do not compare my success to anyone else’s success.
9. I breathe in success and breathe out failure.
10. For every failure that I encounter, more successful events happen for me.
11. I am in it to win it for the long haul.
12. Nobody can take away from me what I work hard for.
13. Success is my middle name.
14. I will never hold on to my failures because they only taught me a valuable lesson.
15. I choose to be successful in every second that I breathe.
16. I don’t make time for anything that does not contribute towards my success.
17. I am not turned down or intimidated by other people’s success stories.
18. I take full ownership and responsibility of my own success story.
19. Every step that I take is a step towards success and even more success.
20. I live and love to be successful.
21. I am empowered and inspired by other successful people on the planet.
22. All of my daily habits are connected to my successful life.
23. My life revolves around success.
24. Happiness and peace are the most important parts of success for me and I embrace them fully.
25. Nobody or nothing can stop me from being successful, not even if they tried.
26. My level of success is so powerful and big that it cannot ever be broken down.
27. I create my own success every day without delay. I make no excuses.
28. My only option is success, success, success.
29. I am successful in everything that I do and that includes my life goals, dreams and ambitions.
30. I never waste my time on distractions because otherwise it will cost me my success.
31. I never give up because success is always waiting for me.
32. It’s easy to be motivated because my purpose is to be successful for a living.
33. My success will last for a lifetime, for as long as I am alive on this earth.
34. I have enough success to pass on to my future generation.
35. Success is never easy to achieve but is always worth it.
36. All of my struggles lead me to success.
37. There is nothing that I can’t do to become successful.
38. I maintain my success with such ease because that’s how I work.
39. I was born to live like a true success.
40. All of my successes are achieved due to my pure hard work through sweat, blood and tears.
41. I truly deserve to be successful.
42. I am happy to be successful and I am happier to be working on becoming more successful.
43. Success is my favourite word of the dictionary.
44. I am successful and filthy rich.
45. Even during my most helpless and difficult times, I always knew that I was going to be successful.
46. I always bounce back from failure.
47. I trust that all of my decisions and actions lead me towards great success.
48. I am the main contributor towards my success, and so is God.
49. My success includes my financial goals, health goals, spiritual goals, mental health goals, relationship goals, life goals, everything goals.
50. I am always feeding my mind with knowledge and wisdom.
51. My heart is a success and is free from health problems.
52. I learn quickly from my mistakes which always allows me to become more successful quickly.
53. I don’t wish nothing but success for everyone around me.
54. I’m too busy working on my own successes to notice what everyone else is doing with theirs.
55. Success looks good on me; it makes me glow from the inside and out.
56. I believe in myself and my ability to do anything.
57. I have what it takes to achieve big things and make it happen.
58. I never doubt my unstoppable nature to make success happen.
59. Everything that happens to me happens for my highest good and I trust that.
60. I am surrounded by motivation and successful people.
61. All of my ideas are winners.
62. I never underestimate how far I can go.
63. I always look up and ahead; never back.
64. I ward off all distractions and stay focused on where I’m heading.
65. My vision is just all about success.
66. Nobody is jealous or envious of my success because I’m not jealous or envious of theirs.
67. I believe that there is enough success to go around for everyone if they work for it; anybody can become successful and that includes me too.
68. Success is too easy for me to achieve.
69. I built my success from nothing and that is what keeps me going.
70. My bank balance is always flowing with money.
71. I am successful within my finances.
72. My energy is far too great and unstoppable to achieve everything that I want.
73. I don’t believe in the word ‘unsuccessful’ – I only believe in the word ‘successful’.
74. Every year of my life is successful and that motivates me to keep working towards my success for every new year of my life.
75. Even if I’m not successful, I always know that I am.
76. I have many ways and ideas to become successful.
77. I eliminate everything from my life that is not associated with success.
78. I am always content with each and every successful thing that happens to me.
79. I am always in a calm state of mind when it comes to working on something successful.
80. I love what I do and I’m happy doing it and that is why I am so successful.
81. Anyone who thinks that they can destroy my success can never succeed in doing that because I am powerfully and unbreakably successful.
82. I take risks to become successful and that is why I continue to succeed.
83. I am fearless and that is why I’m successful.
84. I always take a lot of action which is why I always succeed.
85. I don’t know anything about failure except for the fact that it always makes me better.
86. I value my time because my time makes my success expensive.
87. I am a solid person who only attracts success and happiness in to my life.
88. I have faith in my journey and I trust that everything will work out successfully.
89. Every aspect of my life is successful; I am successful in every area of my life.
90. Negativity and criticism or bad opinions from others never affects me; I only focus on the positive vibes of life.
91. I make success happen even with my eyes closed, when I’m asleep.
92. I am always learning, growing, improving, elevating and succeeding.
93. Success flows within my blood; success is in my DNA.
94. I am the boss of my own life and I take charge of everything.
95. I only give permission to other successful people near me.
96. Money loves me, wants me, needs me and supports me.
97. The universe wants me to stay successful forever.
98. My thinking is big, I can’t think small. Big thoughts favour me and make me successful.
99. I’m filled with endless high energy which always enables me to get what I want.
100. When I want to make something happen, it happens – just like that.
Thank you for reading my affirmations. If you have anything to add, leave a comment below.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
BEST QUOTES1 year ago
30 Bright Affirmations and Helpful Reminders For Positive Living
Uncategorized2 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially