In this blog post I’m going to discuss about 10 unhealthy mindsets that may be stuck inside your thoughts that could be the reason why you’re not succeeding. Hope you find this useful, do enjoy 🙂
1. "I can't do it"
You can do it. You can do whatever you want. You can do whatever you set your mind to doing. You can achieve all your goals. You can achieve your dreams. You can achieve your desires. It’s all starts within you. You possess the power to do it. You have what it takes. Believe in yourself. And trust yourself, because you can.
2. "What will they think?"
Who are they? Are they you? Have they been through what you went through? Have they walked your path? Your journey? Have they felt your feelings? Have they seen your dreams? Do they know your worth? Do they know what you’re capable of? No? Exactly. So why keep thinking about them? This is YOUR life, so think about yourself for once. Do what YOU want to do for a LIVING. Let people think what they want. Your life, your choice. Take full ownership of that and don’t let people bring you down!
3. "I feel like I'm going to quit"
Are you a loser? No. And just because you feel like you’re going to quit, it doesn’t mean that you are. The journey towards success isn’t always going to feel like you’re a winner. Nope. There will be a lot of moments where you’re going to have a lot of those “AIGHT, IMA QUIT RIGHT NOW!” conversations inside your head. Don’t. Ever. Quit. You have come too far to quit. Always remember that you have got to keep on going because you have a beautiful destination to reach. Plus, you were born and destined to be a winner. So quitting isn’t even an option for you.
4. "Good habits are too much for me, I feel like I'm going to go back to my old ways"
You’re failing to notice just how much of a good impact you have on others when you’re doing good. You might not notice or feel it right away, but all the good that you’re doing is making such a huge difference. It’s normal to have occasions where you feel like you’re going to relapse and go back to your old ways, but that’s just a temporary state of mind. Get yourself out it. And believe that every bit of good you do, is going to make at least someone really really happy because they will look up to you as an inspiration for striving for goodness no matter how tough things get.
5. "I think this isn't worth it, it seems impossible"
Success is a road less travelled because most people don’t have the power or drive inside them to have a strong belief/mindset that anything is possible. If you think it’s not worth it, why have you thought about success then? If success is in your mind, that must mean that it’s something worth pursuing. Success is possible for someone like you. It’s always in your mind, so you better start thinking positively, take action and succeed.
6. "I can't be bothered right now, maybe tomorrow"
The more you delay, the more you suffer from lack of progress. The earlier you get things done, the more time you will have later to enjoy the rewards of success. So, next time you don’t feel bothered, push yourself to do it “NOW”, because when “tomorrow” comes, you will continue to come up with the same excuse.
7. "I wish it was easy"
In fact, it’s really easy, but only if you train your mindset to believe it will be easy. If your mindset is not right, then don’t expect yourself to face an easy journey towards success. Remember, if it was easy, then everybody would be a success by now. The truth is that the beginning might be a little tough, but once you get used to it and revolve your mindset around success, it becomes a habit and so eventually becomes easier. And don’t wish for it, but work for it.
8. "Everyone seems to have gotten somewhere with their life and I am not even close to being where I want to be"
Why are you so focused on what others are achieving with their life? Everyone has their own path to walk at their own pace/speed, including you. There are people ahead of you and believe it or not, there are people way behind you as well. Everyone has their own timing in achieving their level/idea of success. Who knows, maybe those who seem ahead of you have chosen to settle with something less than what you have been destined for – so you’re required to work harder to get to a higher level. Keep going. This is your path so focus on it 100% without looking at what others are doing/achieving. Be inspired by others success, but never let it put you down. Your time will come someday.
9. "I can't focus while being surrounded by toxicity"
It’s as simple as that. You don’t have to be around toxic vibes if it’s holding you back from achieving success. You can make an immediate decision right now to stay away from it and not think about it. If you’re experiencing disturbance at home while trying to focus, head to your local library and spend a couple hours a week to get all your big work done there in complete silence. Remember, things are only toxic as much as you respond to them. So take responsibility, remain alert, and act accordingly. Never let toxicity stop you from being successful, it’s not worth it.
10. "What if...?"
Enough of the what ifs and just go for it. Take action towards your final destination. You have to be willing to take risks, be out of your comfort zone and try new things if you want to be successful. Being the same will get you the same results. If you want better and bigger results, you have to be willing to do better and make bigger moves. Success requires an optimistic attitude. Instead of asking “what if”, just tell yourself “I’ll try as best as I can”.
You have now reached to the end of this post. Thank you so much for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment down below with your thoughts. Are you experiencing any unhealthy mindsets? Do you have any other unhealthy mindset ideas that I should have mentioned? Let me know 🙂
35 Enlightening Quotes For Times Of Struggle
Struggling to find the light in your life? Don’t worry, we have all been there at some point. You can easily find your way back. The 35 quotes below should captivate your mind and help you get through your struggles. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Out of difficulties grow miracles…
2) Your limitation – it’s only your imagination.
3) Never forget to love yourself a little more each day than the day before.
4) Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
5) If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
6) Our biggest asset is time. Yet, we waste it on regrets. Here’s to living a life worth each moment.
7) Our dreams are there to guide us.
8) Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
9) Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
10) Thinking before acting is wisdom but acting before thinking is regret.
11) No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
12) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.
13) Feel that things are eventually coming together. Feel it with all your heart and soul. Because they are.
14) Thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful.
15) Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
16) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
17) This is your journey so stand up and prepare yourself for it.
18) All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark…
19) The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build live as only you can.
20) The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
21) You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to ‘know’ that whatever it is you’re aiming for, you’re on the way to getting there.
22) The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.
23) The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
24) Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.
25) Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle, so don’t give up.
26) If you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any “HOW”. A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is.
27) Life is a storm that will test you unceasingly. Don’t wait for calm waters that may not arrive. Derive purpose from resilience. Learn to sail the raging sea.
28) Don’t live life with regrets and make every minute count because everything happens for a reason.
29) You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
30) Going to the mountains is like going home.
31) When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
32) Happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
33) There are always going to be things you look back on and wish you did differently but those very choices made you exactly who you are today
34) The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.
35) Never let hate get to the heart.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Ongoing Website Construction
Hey all, this is just a temporary blog post to let you know that my website is in the process of going through some changes. If you have caught on, you will realize that there are many links that are missing and some of the pages are empty which looks messy! – but don’t worry about all this, I am on my way to fixing it. Just bear with me. This website will be more easily accessible within due time. In the mean time, you can still navigate and browse through the blog posts that I’ve already shared. Just be patient. Thanks in advance.
50 Powerful Eye Opener Quotes To Remember For Life
If you feel like you need an extra push towards the right direction in your life, read the following quotes and apply them to your own life accordingly. I hope these quotes will be helpful. Enjoy 🙂
1. It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.
2. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be better, then simply be better. Stop complicating things for yourself. Decide what you want and work for it.
3. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start believing in yourself, magic happens.
4. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
5. Most of the greatest things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying where there seemed to be no hope at all.
6. Prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe.
7. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
8. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
9. Whatever you're facing right now, you can get through it! You always have done, always will do. And someday, you will get through it completely that it won't bother you anymore
10. Never settle with the belief that your life won't get better because one day it just might.
11. Never give up... always keep going... even when things seem impossible...
12. Sometimes life can be hard but that doesn't mean you should stop trying your best
13. Don't forget that you play an important role to this world. You are needed and you exist for a great purpose
14. No one said life would be easy, they just promised it would get better.
15. The truth is, you gotta be selfish sometimes. You have to take care of yourself and be there for yourself. Make sure you do the best you can to keep yourself together. That's not selfish, that's actually very important to do. Don't ever forget that
16. The key to happiness is good health
17. Every man is two men; one is awake in the darkness, the other asleep in the light.
18. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
19. Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy.
20. If you would have a faithful servant and one that you like, serve yourself.
21. Creation is a better means of self-expression that possession; it is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed.
22. That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem.
23. There are few human emotions as warm, comforting, and enveloping as self-pity. And nothing is more corrosive and destructive. There is only one answer; turn away from it and move on.
24. Life can be awkward at times. It is part of the growing process.
25. Sometimes we develop grand concepts of what happiness might look like for us, but if we pay attention, we can see that there are little symbols of happiness in every breath that we take.
26. The greatest success, is successful self acceptance.
27. Always remember that your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth, and your value is not based on your valuables.
28. Look into your own heart, discover what it is that gives you pain and then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else.
29. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
30. The self is just our operation center, our consciousness, our moral compass. So, if we want to act more effectively in the world, we have to get to know ourselves better.
31. It is the hardest thing in the world to be a good thinker without being a good self examiner.
32. It isnt until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are not necessarily a religious feeling but deep down the spirit within that that you can begin to take control.
33. But it's not what they think of you that matters, it's what you think of yourself.
34. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
35. If you have the ability to open your eyes each morning, then you also have the ability to face that day.
36. We only feel good about ourselves to the exact degree we feel in control of our lives.
37. You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.
38. We are not of what we feel or believe to do, we are of what we do or fail to do.
39. When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love.
40. He who reigns within himself, and rules passions, desires, and fears, is more than a king.
41. Dream your dreams with your eyes closed, but live your dreams with your eyes open.
42. There are two kinds of evil people in this world, people who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and dont do anything about it.
43. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back
44. If you stopped believing in yourself, then now is the time to start believing in yourself again.
45. Believe in yourself, believe in all that you are, and all that you will become.
46. To climb steep hills, it requires slow pace at first.
47. We are what we repeatedly do. So, excellence isn't a choice - it's a habit.
48. The best cure for ones bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person.
49. We are more easily persuaded, in general, by the reasons we ourselves discover than by those which are given to us by others.
50. Happiness is the settling of the soul into it's most appropriate spot...
Thank you for reading these quotes! Let me know if you have any favourites in the comments below.
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Anxiety Quotes1 year ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized1 year ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized1 year ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized1 year ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized10 months ago
77 Hopeful Quotes That Will Keep You Going (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
1000 Best Life Quotes (Part 3)