If you feel like you need an extra push towards the right direction in your life, read the following quotes and apply them to your own life accordingly. I hope these quotes will be helpful. Enjoy 🙂
1. It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.
2. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be better, then simply be better. Stop complicating things for yourself. Decide what you want and work for it.
3. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start believing in yourself, magic happens.
4. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
5. Most of the greatest things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying where there seemed to be no hope at all.
6. Prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe.
7. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
8. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
9. Whatever you're facing right now, you can get through it! You always have done, always will do. And someday, you will get through it completely that it won't bother you anymore
10. Never settle with the belief that your life won't get better because one day it just might.
11. Never give up... always keep going... even when things seem impossible...
12. Sometimes life can be hard but that doesn't mean you should stop trying your best
13. Don't forget that you play an important role to this world. You are needed and you exist for a great purpose
14. No one said life would be easy, they just promised it would get better.
15. The truth is, you gotta be selfish sometimes. You have to take care of yourself and be there for yourself. Make sure you do the best you can to keep yourself together. That's not selfish, that's actually very important to do. Don't ever forget that
16. The key to happiness is good health
17. Every man is two men; one is awake in the darkness, the other asleep in the light.
18. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
19. Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy.
20. If you would have a faithful servant and one that you like, serve yourself.
21. Creation is a better means of self-expression that possession; it is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed.
22. That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem.
23. There are few human emotions as warm, comforting, and enveloping as self-pity. And nothing is more corrosive and destructive. There is only one answer; turn away from it and move on.
24. Life can be awkward at times. It is part of the growing process.
25. Sometimes we develop grand concepts of what happiness might look like for us, but if we pay attention, we can see that there are little symbols of happiness in every breath that we take.
26. The greatest success, is successful self acceptance.
27. Always remember that your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth, and your value is not based on your valuables.
28. Look into your own heart, discover what it is that gives you pain and then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else.
29. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
30. The self is just our operation center, our consciousness, our moral compass. So, if we want to act more effectively in the world, we have to get to know ourselves better.
31. It is the hardest thing in the world to be a good thinker without being a good self examiner.
32. It isnt until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are not necessarily a religious feeling but deep down the spirit within that that you can begin to take control.
33. But it's not what they think of you that matters, it's what you think of yourself.
34. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
35. If you have the ability to open your eyes each morning, then you also have the ability to face that day.
36. We only feel good about ourselves to the exact degree we feel in control of our lives.
37. You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.
38. We are not of what we feel or believe to do, we are of what we do or fail to do.
39. When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love.
40. He who reigns within himself, and rules passions, desires, and fears, is more than a king.
41. Dream your dreams with your eyes closed, but live your dreams with your eyes open.
42. There are two kinds of evil people in this world, people who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and dont do anything about it.
43. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back
44. If you stopped believing in yourself, then now is the time to start believing in yourself again.
45. Believe in yourself, believe in all that you are, and all that you will become.
46. To climb steep hills, it requires slow pace at first.
47. We are what we repeatedly do. So, excellence isn't a choice - it's a habit.
48. The best cure for ones bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person.
49. We are more easily persuaded, in general, by the reasons we ourselves discover than by those which are given to us by others.
50. Happiness is the settling of the soul into it's most appropriate spot...
Thank you for reading these quotes! Let me know if you have any favourites in the comments below.
Is Skincare Really Important Before Makeup?
There’s a common saying, “makeup is temporary, skin is forever” which is something we should all deeply think about because it’s inevitably true. For example, you can change your eyeshadow and lip color but no matter how much foundation goes on a face, it’s hard to cover up dry, bumpy, or neglected skin. We are born with the skin we have and just like our bodies, we should treat it like a temple. If you’re still not convinced skincare makes a difference, here are a few things to consider about the importance of having a good skincare routine:
1. Better Skin, Less Makeup Product
We use makeup to change our flaws and highlight our best features. With a skincare routine your better features will begin to show more, creating less of a need for makeup; and we all know that less make up means healthier skin in the long run. The same advice goes for pimples! If you have a bright red spot appearing in the morning, you can apply colour correcting creamer instead of “more than the usual amount” of foundation.
2. Flawless Makeup Application
Your face is a canvas for the masterpiece that is you. Think about an artist applying a base coat of paint, it is easier on a smooth surface over a bumpy one. If you take care of your skin and stick to a skincare routine before and after your makeup application, your chances of having that flawless masterpiece is higher and not to mention, easier!
3. Less Product
Over time as your skin begins to clear up, you’ll notice yourself using less and less foundation. Why cover up such perfect and flawless skin? Its an endless cycle of less product, healthier skin, and less money spent! But of course, that doesn’t mean to say that you can’t apply as much makeup as you want for fun (because I do it too sometimes) – because you can! You just have to take some time to think about your skin for the long run just to boost your self esteem.
4. Feel More Confident
You now have glowing skin, your blushing pink cheeks are natural and your under eyes are no longer dark. It feels good to wake up every morning knowing you only need the bare minimum on your face. It’s a huge confidence boost knowing that you are doing the best for your skin!
5. Makeup shouldn’t stay on your face 24/7
Whether you like it or not, your face can’t handle having makeup on all day and all night. Of course, its always good to take the precautionary steps if you know you’ll be out all day, like using primer and a hydrating mist- but it still has to come off at some point. Makeup over time can be damaging to your skin, lips, and eyelashes. Foundation can leave the face feeling dry and can infect pimples over time. Mascara dries and chips off, taking your eyelashes with it when you’re rolling your face around in the pillow.
Therefore, cleansing, toning and moisturizing your skin ensures that there is no more product left, and if you’re wearing heavy makeup, double cleanse!
When you get into a skincare routine, you will gain a better understanding of your skin’s needs! This knowledge can even help you pick out the right makeup for your skin as you learn more about your skin’s “flaws” and why they appear. I hope this was helpful and remember, treat your skin like a temple!
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 2)
Welcome to part 2 of the affirmations series. In this blog you will find the remaining 5 sections which have been continued from part 1 (if you haven’t read part 1, click here.)
Section 6: Affirmations for becoming a better you.
I have the courage to cross oceans and burn bridges; I trust that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in my life; In every situation I am the only who gets to control my attitude towards it; Where I am and where I will be is determined by my own actions and not my circumstances; I believe in taking actions to make my dreams come true; I refuse to accept anyone else’s idea of what’s possible for me; I can create a better me because I control my actions; I would rather aim high and fall short than to aim low and fall short; I set my goals high and I always do something higher every day to move forward; I always have faith, hope and belief because I know that anything is possible and miracles happen everyday.
Section 7: Affirmations for inner peace.
I am going to stop overthinking about everything; I learn to be confident and happy in my own skin; Nothing can destroy my inner peace; I let go of the things I can’t control; I forgive everyone for everything they have done to me but that doesn’t mean I’m weak; carrying hatred in my heart is a waste of my energy; I believe in my potential and I can do anything; Taking regular breaks comes naturally to me; I do not mix well with chaos or drama and nor do I ever want to; My nature is peaceful and calm, I’m not a noisy person; I approach things with a calm mind and try my best.
Section 8: Affirmations to improve memory.
I am able to remember information quickly; My mind is always clear; I am always finding new ways to improve my memory; I take walks to refresh my mind and memory; I love taking care of my memory; I tend to remember things precisely; Remember things easily comes natural to me; I have the ability to improve my memory as much as I want; My memory is sharp because I remember and notice all the small details; I like playing memory games and engaging in memory boosting activities.
Section 9: Affirmations to boost immune system.
I am a healthy and strong person; My immune system is indestructible; My body can bounce back from any injury; With passing time, my immune system improves; I can recover from any health condition; My mind and body are in perfect harmony; I nourish my mind and body with healthy foods and activities that are good for my immune system; My overall health is always improving, every second; I am becoming someone with everlasting good health; My health is my number one priority; my health, is my ultimate wealth.
Section 10: Affirmations for creativity.
I am a creative person and I love to be creative; I have a very active imagination; I enjoy coming up with new ideas and thoughts; I never run out of creativity; I am always inspired by other artists; My own creativity makes me an individual artist; Creative ideas flow out of my mind naturally and effortlessly; When I feel creative, I feel empowered; My creativity represents a great part of who I am; I find joy in unleashing my creative side.
Thank you for reading this post. Do you have any affirmations you’d like to add? If so then feel free to leave a comment below.
90+ Life Changing Affirmations To Follow (Part 1)
In this blog I have created over 90 affirmations in the form of graphics which have been categorized in to 10 different sections which can apply to different aspects of your life. Enjoy.
Section 1: Affirmations For Spiritual Self Care.
(I spend my time outside in nature to find more peace and clarity within myself; I look up to things that inspire my inner creativity; I make the time to meditate in a safe and peaceful environment to focus and take my mind off things; I prioritize prayer in my schedule to fill the spiritual void within me and to feel complete; I make the effort to reflect and evaluate where I am now and how I can improve on where I want to be in the future; I give space for all the things that give meaning to my life and base my existence around those things; I try my best to ensure that my morals and values are in harmony with my actions; I dedicate my time pray because I believe that without God, nothing could be possible for me; I believe in the power of miracles and I believe that amazing things happen after going through darkness).
Section 2: Affirmations For Building New Habits
(With every new habit that I form, I get more things done; I get rid of my bad habits and replace them with good ones; All of my habits provide a way for me to achieve my goals and dreams; new habits are liking having new exciting ideas; I always look for ways to build productive habits; I don’t care about my past habits, all I care about is my present habits; I do what it takes to build good habits that last me for as long as I live; every habit either takes me one step closer to my dream life or one step further back-it is entirely up to my own actions; I understand that will either make or break my future; My habits determine who I am as a person).
Section 3: Affirmations for personal self care
(I take the time throughout my day to do things that I truly enjoy doing; I keep up with myself to make sure that I am always at my best; I prioritize eating all my meals on time, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and working out everyday; Just as much as I give importance to other responsibilities, I also give equal importance towards my self care routine because I matter and I am important too; I plan my self care routine all the time and make it as realistic as possible to make sure that I actually stick to it and not neglect it; I have every right to set boundaries for myself-this means that I can tell others “no” to say “yes” to myself; My acts of self care are habits that will last for a lifetime because I deserve to live a good quality life, feeling just as good too).
Section 4: Affirmations to boost feelings of happiness
(I will only spend time with people who uplift my mood and make me happier; My mind consists of stimulating conversations and positive self-talk; I always find reasons to laugh and be excited; I only participate in anything that makes me happier; I will always make time for my happiness; I will open up to someone that I can fully trust and have the best conversations with them that will cause happiness; I will plan trips, adventures and vacations and make them a reality because they are what make me happy; I will never bottle up or hide my sad/negative emotions, thoughts and feelings. I will always express them to somebody that I love/trust to feel happier; I do things that are comforting to me and make me feel good; My health is my priority because that is what my happiness depends on).
Section 5: Affirmations to boost productivity
(I work on my skills because I want to always perform my best; I do not take on any extra or unnecessary responsibility that has nothing to do with my future or dreams; I only focus on work that is rewarding to me and makes me happy to do it; I only do work that gives me a sense of inner satisfaction and enjoyment; The space and environment around me is always safe, clean and comfortable which always pushes me to be as productive as I can; I take regular breaks to ensure that I don’t get burned out or feel exhausted from working too hard; I am always willing to learn new things that will expand my current knowledge and encourage me to think outside of the box; I avoid distractions and only make time for whatever boosts my productivity levels).
Thank you for reading part 1 of this affirmations blog post. Click here to read part 2.
Uncategorized2 years ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes
Anxiety Quotes3 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
BEST QUOTES1 year ago
30 Bright Affirmations and Helpful Reminders For Positive Living
Uncategorized3 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized3 years ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized2 years ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 5)
Uncategorized3 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized2 years ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially