If you feel like you need an extra push towards the right direction in your life, read the following quotes and apply them to your own life accordingly. I hope these quotes will be helpful. Enjoy 🙂
1. It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.
2. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be better, then simply be better. Stop complicating things for yourself. Decide what you want and work for it.
3. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start believing in yourself, magic happens.
4. If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
5. Most of the greatest things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying where there seemed to be no hope at all.
6. Prayer is our powerful contact with the greatest force in the universe.
7. Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
8. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
9. Whatever you're facing right now, you can get through it! You always have done, always will do. And someday, you will get through it completely that it won't bother you anymore
10. Never settle with the belief that your life won't get better because one day it just might.
11. Never give up... always keep going... even when things seem impossible...
12. Sometimes life can be hard but that doesn't mean you should stop trying your best
13. Don't forget that you play an important role to this world. You are needed and you exist for a great purpose
14. No one said life would be easy, they just promised it would get better.
15. The truth is, you gotta be selfish sometimes. You have to take care of yourself and be there for yourself. Make sure you do the best you can to keep yourself together. That's not selfish, that's actually very important to do. Don't ever forget that
16. The key to happiness is good health
17. Every man is two men; one is awake in the darkness, the other asleep in the light.
18. Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.
19. Self-worth comes from one thing -- thinking that you are worthy.
20. If you would have a faithful servant and one that you like, serve yourself.
21. Creation is a better means of self-expression that possession; it is through creating, not possessing, that life is revealed.
22. That kind of life is most happy which affords us most opportunities of gaining our own esteem.
23. There are few human emotions as warm, comforting, and enveloping as self-pity. And nothing is more corrosive and destructive. There is only one answer; turn away from it and move on.
24. Life can be awkward at times. It is part of the growing process.
25. Sometimes we develop grand concepts of what happiness might look like for us, but if we pay attention, we can see that there are little symbols of happiness in every breath that we take.
26. The greatest success, is successful self acceptance.
27. Always remember that your net worth is not the same thing as your self-worth, and your value is not based on your valuables.
28. Look into your own heart, discover what it is that gives you pain and then refuse, under any circumstance whatsoever, to inflict that pain on anybody else.
29. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
30. The self is just our operation center, our consciousness, our moral compass. So, if we want to act more effectively in the world, we have to get to know ourselves better.
31. It is the hardest thing in the world to be a good thinker without being a good self examiner.
32. It isnt until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are not necessarily a religious feeling but deep down the spirit within that that you can begin to take control.
33. But it's not what they think of you that matters, it's what you think of yourself.
34. The act of forgiveness takes place in our own mind. It really has nothing to do with the other person.
35. If you have the ability to open your eyes each morning, then you also have the ability to face that day.
36. We only feel good about ourselves to the exact degree we feel in control of our lives.
37. You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.
38. We are not of what we feel or believe to do, we are of what we do or fail to do.
39. When you're rotten about yourself, you become rotten to everyone else, even those you love.
40. He who reigns within himself, and rules passions, desires, and fears, is more than a king.
41. Dream your dreams with your eyes closed, but live your dreams with your eyes open.
42. There are two kinds of evil people in this world, people who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and dont do anything about it.
43. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back
44. If you stopped believing in yourself, then now is the time to start believing in yourself again.
45. Believe in yourself, believe in all that you are, and all that you will become.
46. To climb steep hills, it requires slow pace at first.
47. We are what we repeatedly do. So, excellence isn't a choice - it's a habit.
48. The best cure for ones bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person.
49. We are more easily persuaded, in general, by the reasons we ourselves discover than by those which are given to us by others.
50. Happiness is the settling of the soul into it's most appropriate spot...
Thank you for reading these quotes! Let me know if you have any favourites in the comments below.
35 Enlightening Quotes For Times Of Struggle
Struggling to find the light in your life? Don’t worry, we have all been there at some point. You can easily find your way back. The 35 quotes below should captivate your mind and help you get through your struggles. Enjoy! 🙂
1) Out of difficulties grow miracles…
2) Your limitation – it’s only your imagination.
3) Never forget to love yourself a little more each day than the day before.
4) Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
5) If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
6) Our biggest asset is time. Yet, we waste it on regrets. Here’s to living a life worth each moment.
7) Our dreams are there to guide us.
8) Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
9) Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
10) Thinking before acting is wisdom but acting before thinking is regret.
11) No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.
12) Life is essentially an endless series of problems. The solution to one problem is merely the creation of the next one. Don’t hope for a life without problems. There’s no such thing. Instead, hope for a life full of good problems.
13) Feel that things are eventually coming together. Feel it with all your heart and soul. Because they are.
14) Thoughts have unlimited potential to, directly or indirectly, make you feel empowered, uplifted and hopeful.
15) Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
16) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all
17) This is your journey so stand up and prepare yourself for it.
18) All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark…
19) The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build live as only you can.
20) The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
21) You must get in the mindset of seeing your goals being achieved. You have to ‘know’ that whatever it is you’re aiming for, you’re on the way to getting there.
22) The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.
23) The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.
24) Every storm runs out of rain, just like every dark night turns into day.
25) Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle, so don’t give up.
26) If you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any “HOW”. A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is.
27) Life is a storm that will test you unceasingly. Don’t wait for calm waters that may not arrive. Derive purpose from resilience. Learn to sail the raging sea.
28) Don’t live life with regrets and make every minute count because everything happens for a reason.
29) You have to be bold and get rid of the thoughts that are holding you back.
30) Going to the mountains is like going home.
31) When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
32) Happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
33) There are always going to be things you look back on and wish you did differently but those very choices made you exactly who you are today
34) The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.
35) Never let hate get to the heart.
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Ongoing Website Construction
Hey all, this is just a temporary blog post to let you know that my website is in the process of going through some changes. If you have caught on, you will realize that there are many links that are missing and some of the pages are empty which looks messy! – but don’t worry about all this, I am on my way to fixing it. Just bear with me. This website will be more easily accessible within due time. In the mean time, you can still navigate and browse through the blog posts that I’ve already shared. Just be patient. Thanks in advance.
The Cold, Harsh Truth About “Detox” Products That You Never Knew
In the world of beauty, health and fitness business, the word “detox” is far too commonly used. For example, you may get offered skincare products such as a detox face mask that promises to help completely remove your blemishes if you use it in the exact way that it has been described on the packaging/label. But the sad truth is that “detoxing” doesn’t actually work; speaking medically, “detoxing” is nonsense. And simply enough, the only real way to get healthy is by diet and exercise.
In this modern era where social media (such as Instagram) exposes “flawless” fitness models to its audience every single day, it is so easy to get sucked in by the detox industry, especially when you are continuously following profiles that show off beautiful skin. You get blown away by the idea of cleansing away your many years of unhealthy eating habits and believe it to be the medicine to your sugar filled calorie intakes and sleepless nights. But wait… before you decide to take steps to a clinical detox solution, you need to first understand the concept of detoxing on a much deeper level: this whole idea that you can completely purify your entire system of flaws and leave your skin spotless and untouchable by toxins – is a scam. It’s a made up concept and the purpose behind it is to sell you products so that substantial profits are being made. It’s all part of business.
Edzard Ernst from Exeter University describes two types of detox where “one is respectable and the other one isn’t”. He goes on to explain that people with life-threatening illnesses that start from conditions such as drug addictions deserve medical treatment, and this may be regarded as a respectable detox. However, the not so respectable one is simply the word “detox” being hijacked by entrepreneurs who want to sell a bogus treatment that apparently detoxifies all the toxins from your body.
Detox doesn’t make sense because you would most likely be dead if toxins actually built up in a way that your body couldn’t excrete. And, the healthy body has kidneys, a liver, lungs, skin, all of which are detoxifying as we speak. So, there is no actual way – and most definitely not through detox treatments – to make something that works perfectly well in a healthy body work better.
Too many products out there in the market mention “toxins” as the poisonous substances that you take in to your body, even though it’s not certain what those toxins are. A group of UK Scientists in 2009 carried out an experiment where they had made contact with the manufactures of 15 products that were being brought from pharmacies and supermarkets that promised to detoxify. These products ranged from dietary supplements to shampoos and smoothies. What’s weird, is that when evidence was being asked for behind the claims, not even one manufacture was able to define what they meant by detoxification. And yet, shelves are overloaded with products with “detox” stuck on their packaging..
The thing is, nowadays you can buy pretty much detoxifying-anything including supplement tablets, face masks, shower gels, yoga treatments, as well as seven-day detox diets – yes you might lose weight but the only reason why you’ll lose it is because you’ll have went without proper food for a week, and unfortunately that has little to do with toxins. Ernst describes all this as a scandal because “it’s criminal exploitation of the gullible man on the street who would love to have a simple remedy that frees him of his sins, so to speak. It’s nice to think that it could exist but unfortunately it doesn’t.”
So let’s talk about alcoholics. Would a detox from alcohol be a good thing? Of course it would be great to go days without alcohol as part of your lifestyle, and it may even give you the opportunity to think about your drinking habits if you’re drinking above the limit. However, the idea that your liver needs to be “purified” through detox is just ridiculous.
If you think about it, the best lifestyle detox involves not smoking or drinking, avoiding processed foods, doing plenty of exercise and overall just enjoying a balanced diet as much as possible, all of which is healthy for you. Just imagine a diet full of all the right treatment and care that your body needs. Wholegrain cereals, fruits, vegetables, plenty of water, sleep, etc. All of this naturally strengthens your immune system without the need for a so called “detox”. So why do all those detox advertisements make you feel like you need to punish yourself in order to be healthy?
In conclusion, I can tell you that detox will never benefit you in the long-run. Sure, you want results from detox, and you’ll get them – but the effects of all those products and treatments will not last for as long as you live. If I could invent an actual definition for the word “detox”, then it would be “getting to the bottom and root cause of every problem in your life and work towards fixing them naturally to ensure the happiest and healthiest version of yourself”. I’m sorry, but you need to be committed to healing the right way, not through some temporary relief in the name of “detox”.
Anxiety Quotes2 years ago
40 Best Anxiety Quotes Images To Help You Stay Calm
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 2)
Uncategorized1 year ago
150 Top Self Love Quotes To Always Remember (Part 1)
Uncategorized2 years ago
Here’s The Reality Of Self-Love, And Why It’s So Important
Uncategorized1 year ago
1200 Motivational Quotes (Part 11)
Uncategorized2 years ago
200 Inspirational & Valuable Life Quotes That Will Make You Think Deeply
Uncategorized1 year ago
50 Cute Motivational Quotes For Girls Especially
Uncategorized1 year ago
Winnie The Pooh Quotes